1337 vs. Sci

DeletedUser

well i think i can explain this :)

right now daz has got more than his usual incoming and he "thinks" that sciros lacks the needed activity within our members to attack him so we will get sitters from our allies to sit our acounts and send our attacks :)

and by posting here you show activity which he thought "after using his 2 brain cells" that you might be one of those allies sitters !:icon_evil:

and he dicided to send attacks at you so if you attack him with the supposed sitted acount you get banned for attacking your attacker with another acount .

If the LFKD's not the one sniping trains and sending well timed attacks.. then what's the big deal who I attack? All I know is incs have almost completely stopped since I did it. Some PKs players that mailed me seem to know I have a bunch of incomings as well.

The LFKD are big kids, they taught me these tactics and won't put themselves at risk by breaking the rules, so there's no harm all around. Not sure why you are so hostile about it.. it's not as if I'd made any public statements to the fact that LFKD was sitting you guys.

Sheesh, Sci leaders are so bad about whining over attacks they even need to whine about their allies now..

DeletedUser

lol @ daz.

Feeling the heat?
Liked you better when you were pretending to unimpressed by anything. Now you're even admitting to taking precautionary actions, while posting mails from us doing the same.

[player]drxavier[/player] is under attack from [player]Dazrield[/player] likely because he is upset at our Tribe Op.

PLEASE READ IN THE S.O.S. Attacked FORUM THREAD FOR WHERE SUPPORT IS NEEDED. IF YOU HAVE TIME WRITE HIM SO HE CAN BETTER DIRECT WHERE THE SUPPORT IS NEED - BUT IF IN A RUSH THEN PLEASE GET THE SUPPORT ON THE ROAD

I'm almost thinking that you're somewhat the same as the rest of us.

DeletedUser

My tactics haven't changed, I'm only broadening my scope as the field changes.

DeletedUser

If the LFKD's not the one sniping trains and sending well timed attacks.. then what's the big deal who I attack? All I know is incs have almost completely stopped since I did it. Some PKs players that mailed me seem to know I have a bunch of incomings as well.

The LFKD are big kids, they taught me these tactics and won't put themselves at risk by breaking the rules, so there's no harm all around. Not sure why you are so hostile about it.. it's not as if I'd made any public statements to the fact that LFKD was sitting you guys.

Sheesh, Sci leaders are so bad about whining over attacks they even need to whine about their allies now..

just LOL

you still didnt see what we have got for you dude :icon_twisted:enjoy:icon_twisted:

Matt76827

"Hell yes, daz is showing that he is breaking by doing what he normally does when he kicks our ass, keep the pressure up guys."

Looks like someone is desperate to convince everyone else you are making some head way.

DeletedUser

just LOL

you still didnt see what we have got for you dude :icon_twisted:enjoy:icon_twisted:

*yawns* you're not.. planning on catting my villages or anything are you? Gosh, what a concept. God knows you won't be nobling any. Yeah, old news, don't care.

DeletedUser

A little clarification please in that first paragraph. You are attacking PKs because:

a) You feel like it
b) they are attacking you
c) because SCIR0S is attacking you
d) all the above.

Also, you stated stated that inc (I presume that means incoming) have stopped completely - and you believe that is because of your 300 attacks on SCIR0S and PKs (and whatever the number Fiz sent out like 150 I guess). Did I understand that correctly?

DeletedUser

A little clarification please in that first paragraph. You are attacking PKs because:

a) You feel like it
d) all the above.

I've already answered that to any LFKD that's asked. I suggest you coordinate your intel with the proper branch if you want to be kept in the loop.

Also, you stated stated that inc (I presume that means incoming) have stopped completely - and you believe that is because of your 300 attacks on SCIR0S and PKs (and whatever the number Fiz sent out like 150 I guess). Did I understand that correctly?

Nope, not what I said at all dafty. Just said the incs stopped. Whether or not the 2 are related I could care less.

Edit: And really, why is 1337's relations with PKs of so much importance to Sci? You guys sound like those pissed off new world mega family dukes when I start clearing out the leadership on one of their branches. Just add em to yer profile and be done with it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just asking clarification about what you said simply because it made no sense to me. But if your not willing to have an adult conversation about it fine, whatever. You can keep your little secret.

We are not pissed at anything, we are enjoying the game and doing quite well. I don't recall ever having our Allies listed on our profile so I don't know what your point is.

DeletedUser

I was just asking clarification about what you said simply because it made no sense to me. But if your not willing to have an adult conversation about it fine, whatever. You can keep your little secret.

Ok, fine. I'm attacking them. Why you ask? Because.. this is a war game.

Edit: if we are sharing attack plans though.. could you tell me why you attacked Attack (863|749) K78? It really hurt my feelings.. I thought we were like buddies down there.

fizzolio

a) You feel like it
d) all the above.

keep me out of this. i just sent out 150 attacks because i was bored. it is pretty normal for me to send out 150 attacks every week or 2.

if you guys had fought against daz more you would realize that having him send out attacks to all ally players is a pretty standard protocol for him to do. don't think that you are in any way special just because he has done it to you too - - it is just making you look stupid when you do.

DeletedUser

LOL daz again with his conspiracy theories. you should get your own sky channel:

Discovery-bullplop.

and GTFU fizz. dont come here thinking your something special. . noone thinks they are special when daz attacks them, hes nothing special himself, just thinks he is.

1) It's not a conspiracy theory to attack. It is a conspiracy theory to theorize that someone is attacking to get PKS banned.

2) He runs 1337 who is still winning vs. a tribe 11 times their size. And he'd own you straight up anyday.

3) Apparently people do think it's special(I really don't see why though). Does anyone come on here posting about why anyone else attacks? I mean.. seriously. I got 5 mails from LFKD players over attacks today. Same thing LFKD chuckled about when JBClan mailed them over the same kind of stuff. The taint has followed Sci and infected PKs sadly.

DeletedUser

perhaps you should post the mails up daz or name and shame unless the mails are "lol daz you are a moron for attacking me."
"3) Apparently people do think it's special..." i still dont get this? i said you arnt anything special and i have this as a response, it makes no sense to me, sorry.

1337 is doing well because its active and surrounded mainly by inactive sci accounts. any active tribe could do this and like many people have explained in whos the man thread, of coarse you are going to be able to survive all the incomings if you stacked. perhaps if you take down one of the decent sci players or one of their council you can come on here shouting your mouth off about how great you or 1337 are. But we all know that isnt going to happen, so quit your preaching p18.

DeletedUser

LOL so much for these mails. i should be a prophet. Daz can i have some preaching tips?

DeletedUser

LOL so much for these mails. i should be a prophet. Daz can i have some preaching tips?

You didn't even wait 15 minutes.

Give it time. The longer you wait, the more boasting you can get away with when he doesn't supply.

fizzolio

yeah it should my bad :icon_twisted:. Daz how about you or fizz put up, or shut up. all talk. And stop defending your lil gmip, im sure he can hold his own in the forums.

pretty big talk for a player with 2.2 million more points and 3 million less o.d. points. maybe you should talk to some of your PK's buddies that have been in the tribe for more than 5 months and ask them whether or not i am a "gmip".

i used to have a tremendous amount of respect for PK's but i am really starting to wonder why they are letting scab players like you in that make the tribe look like they are a bunch of tools. i had once toyed with the idea of going back to pk's at some point down the road but if there are any more noobs like you in the tribe forget it.

390 of your 799 village caps are either barbs or internal nobles. who even knows how many village caps you have taken from inactive players.

taking all those easy villages is probably a lot of work...........maybe you should spend a little less time in the forums trying to convince everyone how good you are and instead spend a little more time in the game working hard at capping those "hard to get" barbs and internals.

go ahead - try and give me a comback that shows how much skill you have by eating barbs. i can't wait to hear it.

DeletedUser

so you don't eat barb when you have the chance? yeah coz i believe that. i never said i was any good at this game. i lack time, vital to this game, but so far it seems im doing enough. and i said you were Daz's gmip, there's a difference, it doesnt necessarily mean you are a gmip in general just you are daz lil play thing.

"i used to have a tremendous amount of respect for PK's but i am really starting to wonder why they are letting scab players like you in..."

mate, what can I say, I have charm :icon_twisted: ive been a proud member of PKs for a year and the only complaints ive had are to stop spamming, smoking, posting crazy pictures and writing crazy stuff in the tribe forum. if they were disappointed with me im sure they can tell me themselves.

As for the 3 million more od, i cant help the fact that the only incomings ive had in months are the two Daz has sent, but ill gladly have some more. And wow i have more points than you and slightly less ODA, and? tell your ex R2 buddies to stop quitting and ill stop taking their old villages.

its hardly big talk when i say you are average and that you should put up or stfu, i never claimed to be better than anyone on this forum or have this "skill" that you obviously believe you think you have, but if you want to test me and find out you are welcome.

fizzolio

so you don't eat barb when you have the chance? yeah coz i believe that. i never said i was any good at this game. i lack effort and time, both vital to this game. and i said you were Daz's gmip, there's a difference, it doesnt necessarily mean you are a gmip in general just you are daz lil play thing.

"i used to have a tremendous amount of respect for PK's but i am really starting to wonder why they are letting scab players like you in..."

mate, what can I say, I have charm :icon_twisted: ive been a proud member of PKs for a year and the only complaints ive had are to stop spamming, smoking, posting crazy pictures and writing crazy stuff in the tribe forum. if they were disappointed with me im sure they can tell me themselves.

As for the 3 million more od, i cant help the fact that the only incomings ive had in months are the two Daz has sent, but ill gladly have some more. And wow i have more points than you and slightly less ODA, and? tell your ex R2 buddies to stop quitting and ill stop taking their old villages.

its hardly big talk when i say you are average and that you should put up or stfu, i never claimed to be better than anyone on this forum or have this "skill" that you obviously believe you think you have, but if you want to test me and find out you are welcome.

seriosly, i am only trying to help you when i say you should spend less time in the pnp's and more time eating barbs. you could of launched at 2 barbs in the same time it took you to write this.