1337 vs. Sci

drxavier

Sadly my memory is not perfect but I have never tried to pass off what was clearly my opinion as fact like drxavier has.
I remember when you said some months ago, when I stated I had carpet bombed Daz with 1k attacks, you said no way (or words to that affect), how did you know what I had done?

To form an opinion based upon anything can not be wrong. To state something is fact when it is based upon "rumors and suspicions and hearsay".
Its only you that say rumours and suspicions

Before you start bringing up examples where I have simply stated things (and there probably are some) what people write in their post is obviously their opinion/interpretation of the facts.
"Frank in recent times has been sat by you semi-permanently."
Is a statement, no "I believe", "In my opinion" etc a simple statement using qualitative words making it nice and vague.
I KNOW what you did for Frank, I don't have to be vague.

I'd be willing to bet money that I've spoken to frank more recently than drxavier has.

ummmm.... matt, I don't think you'd like to take this bet.

Also I think pictures of your hidden forums (physical proof) is more valid than a conversation that drxavier apparently had with frank (rumor and suspicion and hearsay).

anyway, you said, I said, etc. your turning into daz, you've been talking to him to much.

its only daz that does the spying, I'm to honourable (one for row3n) to do that.

the bottom-line: similar to the film title, i know what you did last....., I'm happy with this, I just like the idea that it winds you up and for one he sits there spouting the moral high ground (like daz), its good to know your just like most other players, trying to get the edge using whatever means possible :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I remember when you said some months ago, when I stated I had carpet bombed Daz with 1k attacks, you said no way (or words to that affect), how did you know what I had done?

That was me that said that. Others commented that they believed my credibility more than yours. The argument you need to be making with matt is that you want him to think you're more credible. I hear he takes PP bribes for giving compliments.

drxavier

That was me that said that. Others commented that they believed my credibility more than yours.

OK

The argument you need to be making with matt is that you want him to think you're more credible.

I don't need to look for credibility, especially on here, I know when I send attacks and how many (I could be anal about it and note it all done to re-produce here using pictures to dumb it down for everyone, but for who's benefit not mine), and I know about particularly players activity namely Frank. If members on here don't believe me, that's their issue. I just laugh to myself when players like Matt say they do or don't do something and completely deny it, so using your terms Daz he's lying, and he knows it but he preaches, prove it, etc. He knows I cannot, as you say frank not ever sat in 1337.

But I know Matt routinely sat Frank while in R2 (probably others) because hes an active, good player, like you. I don't see the problem but matt seems to get upset about it for some reason, I'm not sure why, is it bad form to sit accounts?

DeletedUser

I don't need to look for credibility, especially on here

Then why are we talking about whether or not matt believed you? And why do you need to make such a big reply about something you don't care about that you brought up?

I just laugh to myself when players like Matt say they do or don't do something and completely deny it, so using your terms Daz he's lying, and he knows it but he preaches, prove it, etc. He knows I cannot, as you say frank not ever sat in 1337.

I guess if you really think you're that right and wanted to prove it you should talk to someone in your tribe who's word I'd take to ask them to join up and peek.

Last edited by a moderator:

drxavier

Oh BTW 62 incomings :axemen: from the mighty Daz as of 18:10:07 02/07/2009 ... ooooh aaaarh.. I am now really scared :icon_sad:

but I guess I'm lying about this ... oh well ho hum.

drxavier

Then why are we talking about whether or not matt believed you?

because he is all knowing like you

And why do you need to make such a big reply about something you don't care about that you brought up?

because I like to write big replies, and I do care really. I need you and matt to believe me, really I do, then it'll be all better.

Matt76827

I can't be bothered replying to the rest of your post because we both believe we are right so it's just going to be the same thing over and over again.

I actually posted pointing out a discrepency in your post. You said you has over 1k incomings but only so many pages such that the upper limit would have been exactly 1k. Since an integer can not be less than or equal to an other integer while also being greater than it your post contradicted itself.

But to be honest I trust daz more than I trust you. But that isn't saying all that much.

DeletedUser

Oh BTW 62 incomings :axemen: from the mighty Daz as of 18:10:07 02/07/2009 ... ooooh aaaarh.. I am now really scared :icon_sad:

but I guess I'm lying about this ... oh well ho hum.

Again.. why does every sci player i attack need to post it on the Pnp...? I've got over 300 attacks outgoing in the area.. you're hardly a priority.

DeletedUser

But to be honest I trust daz more than I trust you. But that isn't saying all that much.

But why? He's a lying, cheating point whore who has a false reputation. He smells of feet, and has a third ear on his left nipple (Is it technically still a nipple if it has an ear on it?)

DeletedUser

But why? He's a lying, cheating point whore who has a false reputation. He smells of feet, and has a third ear on his left nipple (Is it technically still a nipple if it has an ear on it?)

You are so fortunate I can't still rim you :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You are so fortunate I can't still rim you :icon_evil:

If you really wanted to punish me, stop sending me videos of you and Fizzo's love affair. You know that if I get my supply cut off, my customers will lynch me.

DeletedUser

Nobody cares about your twisted little fantasies kusty. Go surf the web for pr0n if you're that desperate.

DeletedUser

Nobody cares about your twisted little fantasies kusty. Go surf the web for pr0n if you're that desperate.

They're not my fantasies, babe. It's the good ol' Daz-kissing SCI council that keep me in the business.
That being said, I think it's great that you're doing all this for free. Do you do it for the publicity, or are your standards just that low? ;D

DeletedUser

You sure are cocky for a guy who already lost all his villages to me once. Yer just pissed I won't do your stupid interview. Get over it.

DeletedUser

You sure are cocky for a guy who already lost all his villages to me once. Yer just pissed I won't do your stupid interview. Get over it.

Since when? :lol:

You couldn't rim me, nubbin. You're nothing special, you've just been surrounded by inactives and huggers (SCIfam). Your skill is above average at best, but when you consider what the average is then that is really saying very little.
How many players of actual skill have you had an encounter with? Active players who time their attacks and can snipe nobles.
You, Daz, are heralded only because you're actively fighting. There aren't many moments when you're sitting still now, are there? There's some credibility to that, but when you're just smacking SCI dogs in the mouth then it's nothing special.

Take your superiority complex, and shove it up your azz.

DeletedUser

Im with Kusty. i overlooked the last couple of posts. keep on bitching guys. Daz has alienated another player. *surprise!*

DeletedUser

For some reason i have two of daz's mighty 300 outgoings :icon_eek: i dont know how im going to manage.

Don't disgrace the PKs name by comin on here complaing about a couple of inc. I'm already saddened by my first 'why are you attacking me' mail from them.. I thought I'd logged into a new world for second.

and stay on topic. stats please daz for the second time of askingz. it will save the thread.

As you can see by this mail there's a big tribal op and some scurrying of Sci support.. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt about makin a cap and wait to post stats.

daftwager today at 03:08
[player]drxavier[/player] is under attack from [player]Dazrield[/player] likely because he is upset at our Tribe Op.

PLEASE READ IN THE S.O.S. Attacked FORUM THREAD FOR WHERE SUPPORT IS NEEDED. IF YOU HAVE TIME WRITE HIM SO HE CAN BETTER DIRECT WHERE THE SUPPORT IS NEED - BUT IF IN A RUSH THEN PLEASE GET THE SUPPORT ON THE ROAD

DeletedUser

i was kidding on incomings daz, its more laughable you wasting them than anything else, im sure whatever you have sent would be better with a sci village as the target in your eyes. seems random unless you have something planned....:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i was kidding on incomings daz, its more laughable you wasting them than anything else, im sure whatever you have sent would be better with a sci village as the target in your eyes. seems random unless you have something planned....:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

well i think i can explain this :)

right now daz has got more than his usual incoming and he "thinks" that sciros lacks the needed activity within our members to attack him so we will get sitters from our allies to sit our acounts and send our attacks :)

and by posting here you show activity which he thought "after using his 2 brain cells" that you might be one of those allies sitters !:icon_evil:

and he dicided to send attacks at you so if you attack him with the supposed sitted acount you get banned for attacking your attacker with another acount .