1337 vs. Sci

DeletedUser

Keep killing them inactive Scis :p

BnL, what relevance do you have to World five? Is tse going to finally let their pet tribe do something?

It's a multi forum acct, I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that right away being a Sci aristo and all. But then again, maybe that's why Sci aristos usually get caught. And he's clearly on yer side of the fence ya nub, yer supposed to be clapping him on the back.

DeletedUser

It's a multi forum acct, I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that right away being a Sci aristo and all. But then again, maybe that's why Sci aristos usually get caught. And he's clearly on yer side of the fence ya nub, yer supposed to be clapping him on the back.

Whatever. You think you are a know it all. You can not create a multi forum account.

DeletedUser

Whatever. You think you are a know it all. You can not create a multi forum account.

Funny... he calls someone else a know-it-all, and then, thinking he knows it all, says something can not be done, when it is actually *very* easy.

DUMBUMCLUM

Shall I explain how it could be done? I could easily say it in under 15 words. :icon_neutral:

wigsplitter

it is obvious that i can be done. they just did it, with my name, (minus one of the T's), a few posts earlier.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

bnl-et you are hardly one to taunt sci, they are doing a better job than you, if you can even call bnl-et a tribe. more like tse biatches.

well fought anyway. im glad 1337 is around and that you stayed together to whoop sci ass. still surprised sci are unable to do anything against you given the number advantage. suppose the clue is in the name.

wigsplitter

TBT, why is it that you try and play both sides against the middle. one moment you are sticking up for sci and the next minute you are bad mouthing them?

DeletedUser

TBT, why is it that you try and play both sides against the middle. one moment you are sticking up for sci and the next minute you are bad mouthing them?

we are all entitled to our opinions, no matter if it is true or not.

How cute, wiggy gets to answer wiggy yet again. I think we're including a biggest hypocrite category in the next awards section, you trying to get an early start?

DeletedUser

which wiggy is it now? :p

my answer is simple. i think of sciros diferently to sci tbh because it includes sciova which in my oppinion has played the game poorly and had little involvment in anything until now. if you take alook at my posts throughout the forum i have never been a fan of sciova because there is nothing to be a fan of. i think its fair sci takes some critisim for some of the moves it has made but all in all as a whole sciros is one of the best tribes on world 5 at the moment even if the haters cant make the balanced judgment. ill start adding in the ova from now on to make it clear.

am i not allowed to commend other tribes? 1337 have done a very good job. yes id prefer it if they were getting whooped and rimmed, but that doesnt look like it will happen and they do play well so good on them. im not going to badmouth them just because they are enemy in the game. ill critisise were critisism is due.

its good to be even handed and be rational and from what ive seen i think ive made just comments. sci as a whole is let down by sciova, they have done nothing major for so long many players have got bored or left. they start a war with vvv they should have started ages ago when i heard they were planning something.

perhaps i should be more clear when i post negative things about sci.

wigsplitter

i was not trying to be harsh, i just didn't understand your reasoning.

drxavier

am i not allowed to commend other tribes?
Of course you can. :)
1337 have done a very good job.
they only been here 5 minutes! :icon_eek:
yes id prefer it if they were getting whooped and rimmed,

Absolutely, me too :icon_biggrin:
but that doesnt look like it will happen
Yeah, i agree here sadly :icon_cry:

they do play well so good on them.

agreed again, they do play well together , but i guess that's what happens when some players hop around tribes and eventually get big enough to form there own tribe, as they mop up inactives and n00b players :icon_wink:
im not going to badmouth them just because they are enemy in the game.

Oh go on, I do, its all in the game :lol:

DeletedUser

And.. you get more stats if you are going to keep spamming the thread. No separation this time as last time it was asked for it was met by sarcasm... and n00bish sarcasm at that.

Side 1:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 52
Difference: 99

image.php