1337 vs. Sci

DeletedUser

1337 are a new tribe but its basically r2 leadership plus daz :p they have just god rid of the crap.

DeletedUser

1337 are a new tribe but its basically r2 leadership plus daz :p they have just god rid of the crap.

You are clueless and a tool. I'd explain that now, but that would take the fun out of you being a clueless tool.

DeletedUser

Actually frank and papa were too. And dj used to be as well.

DeletedUser

if there's a ":p" it's all ok. maybe i'll try that sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my post was deleted so bickys post is a bit odd now. the gist was a get lost to daz for his smart comments and that my post wasnt serious. id gladly remove the hooks from your mouths.

im sorry if typed sentences lack emotional tone or expression, maybe i should start typing like you bicky because you do so much better:icon_rolleyes:

:p to me is a playful face and help convey what i was trying to type.

DeletedUser

anyway, screw you bicky, ive defended you and restrained in the forum fromjoining in and ripping the rediculous comments you have and will continue to post. the least you could do is return the favour. gloves are off :p

(there it is again, im not being serious... -.-)

DeletedUser

lol sorry a bit of my pst were deleted too.

i'll ignore the rest of your post.

drxavier

no 1337, its daz and chum, who hooked up with DJ and SB2, i.e they all very active.

frank left the game last month, so has papa a few months back, frank is sat by matt from tse so he has eyes into 1337. people are disparately trying to find a new owner for frank.

you see it was frank, graf, papa and crub which were big buddies in R2 they were together 2+ years, but they've all left now.

Matt76827

Your lack of knowledge about R2 TSE and 1337 is not surprising. So let me help you out a bit.

Papa did not quite a "few months back". His activity did decline but he didn't quit. As far as I see it he only allowed frank to noble his villages under 4 weeks ago. And people don't tend to quit and then give their villages away months later.

I am not sitting frank. If I was, according to your statement that he quit a few months ago how do you explain that he is nobling villages (quite successfully) from SCI and also internally nobling papanebo.

Any ex-member of R2 reading your last line would be shocked. You miss some of the more critical players that fought along side papa and others before the SCI war. Also graf only joined R2 about a year and a half ago.

DeletedUser

mine wasnt a serious statment on were i thought r2 and 1337 was but thnx for the history lesson.

Matt76827

If you are referring to me TBT, then I'd point out drxaviers post above mine. I assumed it was obvious I was replying to that but I'll happily edit my post to make it more clear if you would like.

drxavier

Your lack of knowledge about R2 TSE and 1337 is not surprising. So let me help you out a bit.

Papa did not quite a "few months back". His activity did decline but he didn't quit. As far as I see it he only allowed frank to noble his villages under 4 weeks ago. And people don't tend to quit and then give their villages away months later.

I am not sitting frank. If I was, according to your statement that he quit a few months ago how do you explain that he is nobling villages (quite successfully) from SCI and also internally nobling papanebo.

Any ex-member of R2 reading your last line would be shocked. You miss some of the more critical players that fought along side papa and others before the SCI war. Also graf only joined R2 about a year and a half ago.

Matt matt matt, calm down take a chill pill.

Agreed, I don't know the full history of R2 and who holds hands with who, or when the joined the r2 party, etc., but what I do know is that frank has been sat by you recently, virtually semi permanently as frank only recently left the game over the last few weeks, I know he was inactive, i.e. got tired of the game over recent months due to his in-game friends leaving. Now I guess you have found someone to have the frank account if you are no longer sitting it.

I know you talked to some SCI members pretending to be frank while R2 was still online, I bet that was fun! trying to mix it up a little.

I know you were the active R2 sitter.

Oh well.... lets move on.

Matt76827

*Snore*
Yet another boring post.
SCI common tactic #1:
"Oh no he has destroyed my argument, lets make him out to be a raging lunatic and tell him to take a chill pill"
Can we leave these rather pathetic attempts off the forum in the future?

So we agree that you don't know much about R2 and yet you still try to pass it off that you know something so intimate as who sits who...

I could go on to refute pretty much all the statements made but I really don't see the benefit of doing so.

You claim to know so many things as "fact" so how about you start showing some proof unless you are just fishing :)

drxavier

*Snore*
Yet another boring post.
SCI common tactic #1:
"Oh no he has destroyed my argument, lets make him out to be a raging lunatic and tell him to take a chill pill"
Can we leave these rather pathetic attempts off the forum in the future?

So we agree that you don't know much about R2 and yet you still try to pass it off that you know something so intimate as who sits who...

I could go on to refute pretty much all the statements made but I really don't see the benefit of doing so.

You claim to know so many things as "fact" so how about you start showing some proof unless you are just fishing :)

Matt matt matt again calm down.

I was only trying to point out that 1337 is active bunch and they are good players.

Frank in recent times has been sat by you semi-permanently. Your a good player, I took it, that you were still sitting him (eyes in two camps is nice), I guess you have found a new account owner for the account, so I can retract that sitting statement.

Frank explained to me, that he was tired of the game and also some of R2 buddies felt the same way these have left the game, he followed suit.

As for a boring post, I know facts can be boring ..... and your point is?

Matt76827

Thanks for proving my point about standard SCI tactics ;)

You are talking about me sitting frank now which I have said is false. The point about 1337 was left a long time ago don't try to run back to it now when your new point is proven wrong.

You again say I semi-perm sat frank with no show of proof. In the same sense that you state I perma sat frank I could say that you run every member of the SCIR0S council.

Another sadly false statement about "franks R2 buddies".

Facts stand up to scrutiny. Your posts fall apart at the most simple of glances.

DeletedUser

Matt matt matt again calm down.

I was only trying to point out that 1337 is active bunch and they are good players.

Frank in recent times has been sat by you semi-permanently. Your a good player, I took it, that you were still sitting him (eyes in two camps is nice), I guess you have found a new account owner for the account, so I can retract that sitting statement.

nub, frank hasn't been sat a single day in 1337.

DeletedUser

Ohh come on. Do i really see you putting these words down on virtual paper?
The stuff you've been saying about SCI the last few months was based on rumors and suspicions and hearsay. Drx has actually talked to Frank, that's a lot more than what you based your misguided arguments on.

Matt76827

Sadly my memory is not perfect but I have never tried to pass off what was clearly my opinion as fact like drxavier has.

To form an opinion based upon anything can not be wrong. To state something is fact when it is based upon "rumors and suspicions and hearsay".

Before you start bringing up examples where I have simply stated things (and there probably are some) what people write in their post is obviously their opinion/interpretation of the facts.
"Frank in recent times has been sat by you semi-permanently."
Is a statement, no "I believe", "In my opinion" etc a simple statement using qualitative words making it nice and vague.

I'd be willing to bet money that I've spoken to frank more recently than drxavier has.

Also I think pictures of your hidden forums (physical proof) is more vaild than a conversation that drxavier apparently had with frank (rumor and suspicion and hearsay).

DeletedUser

Ohh come on. Do i really see you putting these words down on virtual paper?
The stuff you've been saying about SCI the last few months was based on rumors and suspicions and hearsay. Drx has actually talked to Frank, that's a lot more than what you based your misguided arguments on.

My opinion is that Drx was really being sat by someones 2nd acct during those convos with 'Frank' while Frank was probably haxed by the Devil Slomane Haxors.