13th fam Vs Wisdom Fam & 100I STATS ONLY!

DeletedUser

integritous keeps referring to trying to be nicer and friendlier.

keep up kitty cat

kitex1

So making threats about the war is not to be spoken of now.

How boring.....

DeletedUser

Its all fun and games anyway, and every once in awhile I want to provoke a reaction with some random banter. Nothing I write here needs to be taken personal in anyway!

Have fun all

DeletedUser

veiled threats/slander.

anyway, well done 13th?

HuH?? Are you talking about this?

I know you're in BA but I'll refer you to Selenazzy's new year's request for a lesson in etiquette. Every other tribe seems to have been able to clean up the tone (not holding Happie against you 13th, I know he's a unique spirit!)

I expect more from a member of the #1 ranked tribe in the world.

killergoon=-

HuH?? Are you talking about this?

I know you're in BA but I'll refer you to Selenazzy's new year's request for a lesson in etiquette. Every other tribe seems to have been able to clean up the tone (not holding Happie against you 13th, I know he's a unique spirit!)

lol read it

DeletedUser

i think BT is too trusting and can't read between those lines

That or i am a bit thick :icon_redface:. I realy cant see any threats or slander at all.

I think i shall just keep out of this one.

DeletedUser

i'll just drag you back in.

(not holding Happie against you 13th, I know he's a unique spirit!)

thats just an attack on happie.

another attack

DeletedUser

Lol.. well Inty was a lot politer than 13ths own members about Happie, and to be fair Happie has said (and then apologised) some pretty bad things. Its hardly a threat or slander, I mean, slander is when something is not true after all.

The bit on BA is a fair point though don’t you think? If 13th can for the most part stick to being nice to each other, then the #1 tribe in the world should be able to live up to 13ths good example to don’t you think?

Integritous

Okay children, thank you so much for your lesson to me about threats and slander, but calling an insulting child a "unique spirit" is not what I consider to be either of those. Happiebuddha is doing nothing on these forums but playing off-topic spammer, and even his own tribe is sick of it. The fact is that I do have different expectations for adults, especially in a top ranked tribe, than I would for children like Zardex who probably take this forum a lot more personally than someone like Zawodny or myself. That isn't an insult mate, it's just a byproduct of abstract cognitive development as well as the perspective of extra lifetime lived... not every new thing is as new or unique for us aged gents.

For your reference Zardex you meant to accuse me of libel, not slander. ;-)

I'll ask again for you to police yourselves and stop insulting other players. And if you can't say something worthwhile than stop talking, no one will miss you.

DeletedUser

than I would for children like Zardex who probably take this forum a lot more personally than someone like Zawodny or myself. That isn't an insult mate, it's just a byproduct of abstract cognitive development as well as the perspective of extra lifetime lived... not every new thing is as new or unique for us aged gents.

For your reference Zardex you meant to accuse me of libel, not slander. ;-)

hmmm, i would hardly say i'm a child, i'm 15 and I am a lot, lot more intelligent than you.

DeletedUser

hmmm, sarcasm much, well integritous, I see through all your 'attempts' at demoralizing the tribe, well, when you used to until I pointed out how awful you were,

I'll give it to you, a normal schmuck wouldn't notice, however.

My IQ is 178 and being in mensa gives you that superior god complex thing so, ciao!

Integritous

Really mate, take it easy. This isn't RL and I'm not trying to threaten what I can see is an important part of your identity. Be advised though, you are not the Alpha Mensae of this group. If you really had what you claim, you wouldn't need to shout it so loudly, don't you think?

Add to that the fact that you don't know who you're talking to, so you stand a high chance of embarrassing yourself. You played the statistics thinking you were more intelligent than all of us, and you've lost. Try to avoid those engagements, they won't serve you in your greatest task: adjusting yourself to be a good communicator to those who cannot see as crisply what you take for granted on a daily basis.

Truly... but I must ask, is that a Stanford-Binet score? And did you take it one on one with a shrink? If not, you should, because most impersonal methods are inaccurate over 145 or so. I went through the whole nine yards and I highly recommend against getting so caught up in that number. Trust me, you don't need to show off, because there are always others out there who will seize on your expression of insecurity and dig in to it. I won't go further with this because I see that you are taking it quite personally, but in future I urge you to employ that young brain of yours to make better choices... speak in a way that does you proud, don't cheat in online games, don't allow people pushing pixels at you to make you so upset. Cheers, and best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

hmmm, i would hardly say i'm a child, i'm 15 and I am a lot, lot more intelligent than you.

When you hit your 40's Zardex, come back and tell me if you think a 15yrs old is still a child or not :D

Sorry i had to edit this... i just spat my coffee everywhere.. Zardex you do know that Albert Einstein and Steven Hawkins has/had an IQ of around 160.

Mine is only 148 and I AM a member of MENSA, I can tell you now that an IQ of 178 would put you in the class of extraordinary genius and I doubt very much the given that level you would be bothering with things like TW .. hehehehe..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

integritous i took the home mensa test, the one most people cheat on, then I went to Mensa and took the one on one test and acheived my 178.
I am not taking it overly personally, I just dislike, vehemently dislike, people who stereotype teenagers when infact, they may find that a lot of young people ARE the leaders of the world, in a different way ;)

many of the most accomplished computer hackers started at a young age, and they are so clever.

@ BT - It may be a child, might not be childISH.

DeletedUser

funny how everyone on this forum is a member of mensa :)

damn that internet