-2^(3)/0 = Wipe OP

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser116879

I missed something...

Wipe leadership major NO NO.

4eef11e6ee92e4a826245d77fdc83e90.png

Ordering your tribes troops to DIE because of YOUR position on the map while HORDING your mates troops...

1131df101c2d122ada691b710ab3988a.png

Wipe = Red
Blue = Sandor
Green = Axisblade and vincent12144

NEVER use your members for your own leaderships benefit...This is a disgraceful way to play TW. Leadership accounts should always be used to help the tribe, not the other way around!

Wipe leadership right now:
tumblr_npzprobTD61sh3mf9o3_r1_400.gif
Also for the record. Wipe leadership, all members of it were always active in ops and helped out members in clearin and supporting. Get ur facts right.

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

Thanks NOZ for calling me out here , I try to be more clear next time, may be i am on different frequency..lol

BTW that Cat was saying "you sow so shall you reap" and not about Balian but for WIPE , what they facing now in consequences ....
Lol. Says the guy who fell in 1 day.

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

Could say the same thing about the warpigs thread where for weeks after warpigs disbanded there were still wipe members "assassinating" people in warpigs, pretty ironic im sure you'll agree.

Also if i recall only a thread creator can request its closure unless rules have been broken?
Kirk literally came back and showed u another reason why we did not shut up, because they wouldn't.

-Creeper

DeletedUser70389

A
Could say the same thing about the warpigs thread where for weeks after warpigs disbanded there were still wipe members "assassinating" people in warpigs, pretty ironic im sure you'll agree.

Agrees Minty. It was very ignorant and foolish For people to go on and bash on Pig members. It was all in bad tastes. Attacking ones character is never a nice thing to do. It made both sides look extremely childish.

DeletedUser115558

Tomorrow i'll post the whole consequences in meme, Sorry for delayed response.

also Top 3 tribes Review and about Past and Future Predictions on the relevant thread.

DeletedUser70389

2 + 2 = 5
If you think 2 + 2 = 4, you understood nothing of this world.

2 + 2 is 5.
It was always 5.
It will always be 5.

Big Brother is watching you.

All these numbers flying around reminds me of Black Ops1 where they dude is brainwashed and he freaks out all the time and sees weird algarythmes throughout the game.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know what is taking so long to noble my villas , I haven't even been playing the account , I could imagine if I was actually trying ?

Age of Ultron

I don't know what is taking so long to noble my villas , I haven't even been playing the account , I could imagine if I was actually trying ?
You'd rather jump to enemy tribes or quit rather than fight , so please stop asking such questions.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You'd rather jump to enemy tribes or quit rather than fight , so please stop asking such questions.

Ahh didn't jump to enemy tribe am in tribe all by myself incase you haven't noticed , both tribes I was in disbanned , so why join another tribe who will just falter , I don't want to play another world with a bunch of huggers who are hugging their way to the top . Because soon after the hugging is done eventually you will all have to start betraying each other for the win , which is truly no win at all .

DeletedUser117750

The thing is when you was active and wipe was still around we took villages from you without much effort a few timed attacks and you panic no recaps no snipes, imagine all you want even if you was trying still wouldn't stand a chance.