29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser

haha. Well if I knew what Bandit was going to eventually do ahead of time I would never have made the decisions I did that ended up in causing NME to split. Still regret that.

Have a new tribe on a different world after coming back on retirement and running it like NME should've been run from the start. Still miss you guys a bit though. :3

Hope all is well.

DeletedUser

haha. Well if I knew what Bandit was going to eventually do ahead of time I would never have made the decisions I did that ended up in causing NME to split. Still regret that.

Have a new tribe on a different world after coming back on retirement and running it like NME should've been run from the start. Still miss you guys a bit though. :3

Hope all is well.

I'm sure its as successful as NME was, until lazy turned lazy :icon_wink: and regret is never worth the time :icon_cool:

Dal

DeletedUser89005

Wow big bad bert kept hold of one barb
Do you not realise the sheer tactical ineptness you demonstrated by not stacking your fl villages, what were u doing with your troops as you had a mass of backline villages so stacking 15 villages should have been easy and allowed u to attack from lr and noble from upclose yet u never attack, you kept saying u had bigger fish to fry and nobling barbs and inactives
ofcourse i knew the draw backs in it, you as a group commander should know that also, but if you are implying why i never attacked you or other turtles is that not obvious.. most of my gains against TLA cost me nothing more than the nobels i sent, so in a simple way you being (mr.turtle.. heavily stacked) wasted nukes on trying to take vills where i was there to not only retake them from you but to also kill the support that you and others would try to put there.. and done that to great perfection.. so in essence and as you keep refering to your ODA in posts, i never wasted what you did foolishly, i waited and killed off the supporting troops whilst there was no walls and no hope.. and still kept the nukes for when the time needed them, which where used against those i deemed as realistic targets.. but if you feel wasting nukes on stacked vills gets you noticed or increases your ODA to such a point where you believe it makes you a great player then think again..
bert that last village i never even noticed u had it and never sent any attacks at it every village where i attacked you i took
like i said you never removed me and your silly and mis-leading remarks are'nt valid when you claim to have taken what you attacked when you only took what others left behind..
Your proud as u held one village in an enemy k
Im proud as im number one in a former grind k tacking over 400 villages so really whos adavance was short lived? The evidence would serjest yours
you have taken 688 barbs over 700 internal TLA vills that gives an average points total over almost 14 million points.. yep, i guess i am proud of holding that 1 isolated vill amongst all your great gains..
-------------------------------------------------------------

and kris, please dont get into a kiddy fit, it really does'nt suit you.. (honestly)
-------------------------------------------------------------
and yes dal, we have derailed this, sorry...

DeletedUser

Firstly you know im a turtle how? U never attacked or scouted to find out
Secondly i did take every village u had near me and all the ones i attacked if u had one village no where near me why would i be botherd?
Thirdly if your numbers on my nobles are correct thats 13.1 million points not 14 go get some maths lessons i make no denial of the fact i happly take barbs and inactives however unlike u and almost every other grind player i take war targets aswell and am on every frontline from every major tla war
Finaly if u think hitting stacks gains you lots of oda then you dont understand how oda works, if u were killing troops behind no wall or in unstacked villages u would infact gain much more oda
As mikey likes to say enemy troops dont kill themselfs and you were to scared to lose nukes if someones a turtle first attack may hurt but offence builds faster so you have the advantage and also why not do a tribal op as turtles are great targets as they dont fight back

Edit to aviod double post
Barbs figure looks right but 700 internals? Where did u get that figure from as via twstats i have 201 takes against both tlas and a fair chunk of them were while i was in nn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

go get some maths lessons
gives an average points total over almost 14 million points..
damageboi123= 36, scottrhody= 62, durhees= 99, cuyar1= 102

now if i am correct here from those 4 accounts alone (all of which where gifted/sat/inactive TLA accounts) add up to 299.. oh and there is more rollo.. wana do your sums again..

Finaly if u think hitting stacks gains you lots of oda then you dont understand how oda works, if u were killing troops behind no wall or in unstacked villages u would infact gain much more oda
i dont, but do you as you keep refering to ODA , and yes i got lots and lots off ODA from hitting supporting troops, like i said rollo, most of my gains against TLA came at the cost off just a nobel..

DeletedUser

damageboi123= 36, scottrhody= 62, durhees= 99, cuyar1= 102

now if i am correct here from those 4 accounts alone (all of which where gifted/sat/inactive TLA accounts) add up to 299.. oh and there is more rollo.. wana do your sums again..

i dont, but do you as you keep refering to ODA , and yes i got lots and lots off ODA from hitting supporting troops, like i said rollo, most of my gains against TLA came at the cost off just a nobel..

cuyar1 was never an inactive account the villages were never giffted he infact fought hard for a long time to keep them
if you check you will see that me nobling him started in nn due to my dislike of the player as he never was active in wars and never helped anyone but himself and after tla was reformed he was given an ultimatum of help the tribe or be rimmed he did not help so he was kicked and rimmed at no point in this was he inactive

green.png
Chalooba8 (200|666) K62 11,874 scottrhody [*TLA*] cuyar1 [AoC] 2011-02-22 03:34:18
green.png
CUYAR 047 (197|657) K61 11,631 scottrhody [*TLA*] cuyar1 [AoC] 2011-02-22 00:53:35
green.png
Britonian outpost (204|658) K62 11,874 scottrhody [*TLA*] cuyar1 [AoC] 2011-02-21 03:50:51
green.png
Changes4 (207|693) K62 11,874 Daryl1000 [*TLA*] cuyar1 [AoC] 2011-02-19 19:43:22
green.png
Cuyar8 (203|691) K62 10,101 Daryl1000 [*TLA*] cuyar1 [AoC] 2011-02-19 13:37:18
as u can see he was fighting back and did actually sucessfully noble against a few tla players although i can see why you would see this as an inactive via my stats as i did not lose any villages to him

not perticually trying to have an arguement with you over this bit as i know i noble plenty of inactives and barbs just that 700 seemed far to high although i do admit in my last post where i said 209 that was low as i had missed one incarnation of our tribe off which does boost the figure to more like the 400 mark

DeletedUser

Well whilst the hungry little bert munched through 180 barbs...(u naughty boy I'll deal with u later) the very hungry rollo Munched through a pitiful 692.... Tut tut

DeletedUser

Well whilst the hungry little bert munched through 180 barbs...(u naughty boy I'll deal with u later) the very hungry rollo Munched through a pitiful 692.... Tut tut

i think you will find its over 700 by now :)

DeletedUser

That tells you Bert was a bit slow on the uptake while rollo got himself into gear and was a bit faster i would say.

DeletedUser79621

and kris, please dont get into a kiddy fit, it really does'nt suit you.. (honestly)

I'm glad you didn't reply with much as I wanted to finish the discussion right away. Let's face it, neither of us was going to budge from our viewpoint.

Nice and mature of you Bert, that's nice to see.

If I had paid more attention to you IG abilities I may have actually included you in my team.

DeletedUser

hmmmm.....I think we need to make a rule that only 3 posts can be made a day to stretch out these convos so these forums are a bit more active. :lol:

DeletedUser

How long's it been since we've been without a mod? I just noticed, tbh.

DeletedUser

A long time but then this forums been dead a long time no point in having a mod here as if all off topic posts were deleated there would be basicly no posts