29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser89005

as the bulk of your villages were in k87 how was that in the middle of tla cream? or if your on about your poor excuse for an effort in k63 if you remember you lost them at the first sight of a noble train while only send one attack in retaliation, yes you held them for a long time prior to that but only as nobody was bothered about u being there and put more effort in to attacking player like trab who actually attacked back and were some kind of threat
that poor excuse of an effort in k63 remained until the day my account went barb, and if you can clearly remember those others vill's you speak off where not what i would call stacked vills, most where nuke vills and yes they where attacked previously by other TLA players, so dont be thinking that it was you and you alone who took them, you just got to take what others had left behind..

sorry if thats bursts your bubble rollo, but your advance was a short lived one and not very progressive at that..

DeletedUser

now this does make me laugh, your ODA is higher than your rank.. is that meant to impress me or put fear into me.. i took TLA villages in the BB24, do you know what it cost me "nothing other than the nobels at most times" so if being trigger happy in attacking the dead accounts you have been progressing from makes you think you are doing well.. then think again.. i'd rather use those nukes when they are needed against live targets.. not to chase ODA points..

Why don't you make a nice list of who is and isn't a dead account in Grind? :icon_biggrin: This would help me (and maybe others as well) avoid a lot of confusion. My last takes against Grind were against Moddy (who mailed me, so don't say he was a dead account), Juiko (who mailed me, so he wasn't a dead account), and Damedtinker (perhaps a dead account, but someone was/is sitting at the minimum as troops were shuffled around).

DeletedUser79621

did i leave a clue then kris..lol..

You don't have the intelligence to leave a clue. You said it outright then forgot and thought you'd be sly and use the name marty hoping nobody in TLA had more than 3 brain-cells... Hate to inform you but we all have at least 4.

that poor excuse of an effort in k63 remained until the day my account went barb, and if you can clearly remember those others vill's you speak off where not what i would call stacked vills, most where nuke vills and yes they where attacked previously by other TLA players, so dont be thinking that it was you and you alone who took them, you just got to take what others had left behind..

sorry if thats bursts your bubble rollo, but your advance was a short lived one and not very progressive at that..

From what I read in his post he never claimed to be the sole person responsible for any of it.

Love love <3

DeletedUser

you kept your k63 presence till u deleated? funny i seem to remeber this happening

green.png
Britonian outpost (391|657) K63 9,763 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-03 07:17:11
green.png
Britonian colony (391|658) K63 9,904 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-02 16:12:24
green.png
Britonian workshop (392|655) K63 9,470 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-02 15:37:18
green.png
Britonian outpost (392|654) K63 9,298 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-02 15:27:19
green.png
Britonian outpost (392|658) K63 9,480 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-02 05:40:05
green.png
Britonian colony (394|654) K63 9,621 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-01 22:02:59
green.png
Britonian outpost (392|660) K63 9,713 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-01 19:37:26
green.png
Britonian outpost (389|660) K63 9,470 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-01 11:07:07
green.png
Britonian outpost (394|659) K63 9,470 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-01 08:22:48
green.png
Britonian outpost (396|659) K63 9,480 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-12-01 04:25:52
green.png
Britonian outpost (390|659) K63 9,386 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-11-30 22:41:11
green.png
Britonian outpost (390|661) K63 9,558 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-11-30 14:20:33
green.png
Britonian workshop (393|663) K63 9,470 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-11-30 12:42:40
green.png
Britonian outpost (387|662) K63 9,470 bigbert24 [GRIND!] rollo86 [*TLA*] 2010-11-29 23:27:59
and my advance is so short lived it outlived your account.
Remeber i said id take k87 as my own and im still heading there irrespective of the fact u quit and abbandoned your teammates (not that u seemed to do any attacking to help them anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
469 (303|649) K63 12,154 Barbarian penguin426 2011-06-26 - 23:05:21
469 (303|649) K63 11,898 Barbarian bigbert24 [GRIND!] 2010-07-24 - 11:38:42
469 (303|649) K63 1,501 Barbarian oceane [Arisen] 2009-08-28 - 19:11:50

yep i kept that presence there, may have only been the one vill but i was still there.. so yeah your advance was short lived, it never removed me..
You don't have the intelligence to leave a clue. You said it outright then forgot and thought you'd be sly and use the name marty hoping nobody in TLA had more than 3 brain-cells... Hate to inform you but we all have at least 4.

kris if you do have atleast 4 brain cells i suggest you use them as you really are giving me and a few others quite a giggle.. (i'l explain it all in good time, but please do try to think first)

DeletedUser79621

Bert, I said that out of sheer giggles myself... I couldn't care less who's account you are on tbh... Nobody returning is going to stop TLA now so it matters not where you are, all you can do is slow us down.

DeletedUser

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
469 (303|649) K63 12,154 Barbarian penguin426 2011-06-26 - 23:05:21
469 (303|649) K63 11,898 Barbarian bigbert24 [GRIND!] 2010-07-24 - 11:38:42
469 (303|649) K63 1,501 Barbarian oceane [Arisen] 2009-08-28 - 19:11:50

yep i kept that presence there, may have only been the one vill but i was still there.. so yeah your advance was short lived, it never removed me..

Wow big bad bert kept hold of one barb
Do you not realise the sheer tactical ineptness you demonstrated by not stacking your fl villages, what were u doing with your troops as you had a mass of backline villages so stacking 15 villages should have been easy and allowed u to attack from lr and noble from upclose yet u never attack, you kept saying u had bigger fish to fry and nobling barbs and inactives

Your proud as u held one village in an enemy k
Im proud as im number one in a former grind k tacking over 400 villages so really whos adavance was short lived? The evidence would serjest yours

DeletedUser

Do you not realise the sheer tactical ineptness you demonstrated by not stacking your fl villages, what were u doing with your troops as you had a mass of backline villages so stacking 15 villages should have been easy and allowed u to attack from lr and noble from upclose yet u never attack

Rollo u not realised bert can't multi task even if his life depended on it...

DeletedUser89005

Wow big bad bert kept hold of one barb
correct not even you could remove me from k63.. you tried but failed..
Do you not realise the sheer tactical ineptness you demonstrated by not stacking your fl villages, what were u doing with your troops as you had a mass of backline villages so stacking 15 villages should have been easy and allowed u to attack from lr and noble from upclose yet u never attack,
me and big mongo done well where we where located you where what i would describe as a turtled player, but yes i still and did take Tla vills up until i quit and most where in your reach to prevent but alas you never.. my whole account was over 90% offensive.. not much to defend with rollo, and given how things where at the time i still continued to progress and still continued to hamper TLA but from what memory serves me, you done nothing other than pick up on what blood left behind.. and in all honesty left it at that...
Your proud as u held one village in an enemy k
Im proud as im number one in a former grind k tacking over 400 villages so really whos adavance was short lived? The evidence would serjest yours
of course i am proud it. your so called advancement is not something to be proud of, i held that one vill amongst hundreds of yours and yet you could not remove me from it, you can do the mathmatics on it but that one little vill proved i was and always had been there and you and tla could not remove me from it.. simply because you are a turtled player.. its quite easy to understand really...
Bert, I said that out of sheer giggles myself... I couldn't care less who's account you are on tbh... Nobody returning is going to stop TLA now so it matters not where you are, all you can do is slow us down.
if that where the case then why take the time to make a post regarding it kris.. like i said use those 4 cells...

DeletedUser79621

me and big mongo done well where we where located you where what i would describe as a turtled player, but yes i still and did take Tla vills up until i quit and most where in your reach to prevent but alas you never.. my whole account was over 90% offensive.. not much to defend with rollo, and given how things where at the time i still continued to progress and still continued to hamper TLA but from what memory serves me, you done nothing other than pick up on what blood left behind.. and in all honesty left it at that...

While on this world (as bigbert24) you took 105 *TLA* villages... You lost 141 to *TLA*... In the grand scheme of things I would hardly call what you did 'hampering' *TLA*.

if that where the case then why take the time to make a post regarding it kris.. like i said use those 4 cells...

Why? Because I felt like sticking my nose in quite frankly. As I said before, I couldn't care less what account you play. If you want to keep it a secret (albeit a badly kept one) then by all means do so. I very much doubt 1 more person in grind will make much of a difference since you didn't do all that much the first time around.

DeletedUser89005

While on this world (as bigbert24) you took 105 *TLA* villages... You lost 141 to *TLA*... In the grand scheme of things I would hardly call what you did 'hampering' *TLA*.
this is where those 4 cells should have kicked in kris.. why did the BB24 account lose 141.. (was the BB24 account inactive, was no-one at home?)
Why? Because I felt like sticking my nose in quite frankly
if you wish to continue being seen as a fool by us then by all means continue... (i do giggle at it)
I very much doubt 1 more person in grind will make much of a difference since you didn't do all that much the first time around.
again you make me giggle kris.. i am part of the reason GRIND still exists today.. can you say that for TLA.. i doubt it considering you cant even progress within the game to have made a difference..
again use those 4 cells if not the 3 which i now believe you have...

DeletedUser79621

this is where those 4 cells should have kicked in kris.. why did the BB24 account lose 141.. (was the BB24 account inactive, was no-one at home?)

If you consider the fact that 5 days before the last of those 141 villages were taken, the bb24 account took a barb village, I would say, no it wasn't inactive and yes there was someone home... Inactive accounts don't noble villages on their own. I guess my 4 cells work better than your brain cells... Never mind, maybe one day you'll say something intelligent :icon_wink:

Here's a link to your conquers page to allow you to see it for yourself:

http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4081252

Try and refute that.

if you wish to continue being seen as a fool by us then by all means continue... (i do giggle at it)

Us? Do you have multiple personalities Bert?

again you make me giggle kris.. i am part of the reason GRIND still exists today.. can you say that for TLA.. i doubt it considering you cant even progress within the game to have made a difference..
again use those 4 cells if not the 3 which i now believe you have...

I would hardly say GRIND exists, yes it is there, but it is a mere shell for people to hide inside... I don't even remember the last time someone has asked for support... Surely if GRIND existed in all the glory you seem to think it has then we would be needing our defensive troops.

What do you mean I can't progress within the game? I have been in the best two tribes to ever be on this world having been asked to join both times (DSL and TLA), considering I had played only 1 world before this and hadn't really been shown how to play properly beforehand, I am still around today, where's your account Bert? Oh that's right, you deleted it.

I was in the middle of DSL long before I joined them, I managed to survive being right in between Kat and Kim (Madlax and Bandit)

DeletedUser89005

If you consider the fact that 5 days before the last of those 141 villages were taken, the bb24 account took a barb village, I would say, no it wasn't inactive and yes there was someone home... Inactive accounts don't noble villages on their own. I guess my 4 cells work better than your brain cells... Never mind, maybe one day you'll say something intelligent
of course there was someone there, i passed it along to a good friend, do those 4 cells not comprehend that kris.. BB24 died when i quit (simple as that to understand really..)
Try and refute that.
i just did but alas you wont use that 4th cell to comprehend nor understand the simplicity of things..
I would hardly say GRIND exists
according to the in game stats it does, are you suggesting that by you saying that, that i and others view your weekly stats as a biased account also? (after all you get them from the same tools)
I don't even remember the last time someone has asked for support
i do..
What do you mean I can't progress within the game? I have been in the best two tribes to ever be on this world having been asked to join both times (DSL and TLA), considering I had played only 1 world before this and hadn't really been shown how to play properly beforehand, I am still around today, where's your account Bert? Oh that's right, you deleted it.
according to the stats you grew +30,503 in the last week and in the last gains you have you have over a 60% ratio in nobeling yourself and thats without grind retakes, you've been in over 25 different tribes including one called "poop", you have more of a trait in the externals kris than what you do in your own game, so please dont question what has been put to you nor give me a reason to question your ability as i can assure you i will win each time.. like i said and as you said yourself, use those 4 cells..

DeletedUser

I think the topic has been derailed, maybe you two (Bert & Kris) should get a room :icon_wink:

I think, that the gist i get from this is. Bert, you did well when you were active, before RL took a dump on you and this game was no longer important (I know that feeling) and it was after that point that the major gains on you were made.

As far as TLA's success against you, i know from experience you weren't (aren't) and easy target, probably as good as any other current Grind members I have played against. But in the end your account went poof (as did my original) and now is your time to try and make a difference on another account - i wish you luck on that.

TO try and get this thread back on track, i've got a current list (only 10) plus some old favourites i have the utmost respect for.

1) Jvincent (a great Duke and ODA whore)
2) Mikey (relentless in his desire to end this world)
3) Logboss (in my mind one of, if not the best player I have ever met)
4) WFA (in any top ten on any world she plays because she is one of the most conscientious players i know)
5) Slayer (even though he's been inactive his presence still drives people on)
6) CC (an amazing co-player who i owe a lot to, also shares my love of nukes)
7) S1999fan (from what i have seen any attacks on him are met with resistance - a rarety on w29 of late)
8) Bert (where-ever you are, another opponent on this world I know will fight back)
9) Myve (despite her early penalty when she joined TLA has done amazingly well to regroup and move to where she is)
10) I'm struggling here - i would have said maks, much for the same reasons I added WFA, always willing to help and take sits. but i'm not sure if she is still playing

Legends of this world - past and present

1) Madlax. Without doubt this worlds joint best player
2) Logboss As above
3) Exor - an excellent player in his day
4) twogzilla - Bert and Arne. THey taught me the game, and it was down to them that i survived
5) Perv & Pimp - THey may have two accounts but in the early days of this world they worked as one. A great pair (they shared everything)
6) Me - yes i am a legend :icon_razz:
7) Pimpthemonkey (Sam) - made me come back to a world i left for dead
8) Panther - from what i remember of the early world a great player
9) Graylin - not for his ego, or his forum presence, or his hissy fits, but for his sheer single mindedness when it came to the game
10) Ash - he had a dream, a way to play, and I liked it - shame he was a lazy ass.
11) Forky :) My brother from another mother :)

My view of this world is mainly set to the northeast in the early years. Neo, Kingroch (a truly awful player), the growth of NME, DSL, so early history is a little lost on me. but i know my picks could have taken on any of the players i may have left off this list

Dal

[spoil]Sean - you would have been on this list, but i would only ever pick players I could rely on, and you will never fit that description now. [/spoil]

DeletedUser79621

of course there was someone there, i passed it along to a good friend, do those 4 cells not comprehend that kris.. BB24 died when i quit (simple as that to understand really..)

If someone was there then why say:

why did the BB24 account lose 141.. (was the BB24 account inactive, was no-one at home?)

Which part was the lie, was there somkeone on the account or wasn't there? Or was I not supposed to notice the fact that you said one thing and then the complete opposite with your next post? If bb24 died when you quit why bother passing it to a friend to begin with? Surely a good friend, as you said it was one that took it over, wouldn't have allowed it to died.

i just did but alas you wont use that 4th cell to comprehend nor understand the simplicity of things..

No, what you did was go back on what you just said, first you imply nobody was on the account, then you say you gave it to a good friend. You refuted nothing except your original statement, good job.

according to the in game stats it does, are you suggesting that by you saying that, that i and others view your weekly stats as a biased account also? (after all you get them from the same tools)

I know my weekly sats aren't impressive, I have never claimed they were... What exactly do my weekly stats have to do with the comment I made?

Clearly you didn't continue reading my comment there as I said it is there. I was implying that it is now a mere shell as those who made GRIND what it was have gone and very few people who were outwardly involved are left.

Now I've looked, so do I.

according to the stats you grew +30,503 in the last week and in the last gains you have you have over a 60% ratio in nobeling yourself and thats without grind retakes, you've been in over 25 different tribes including one called "poop", you have more of a trait in the externals kris than what you do in your own game, so please dont question what has been put to you nor give me a reason to question your ability as i can assure you i will win each time.. like i said and as you said yourself, use those 4 cells..

I grew 30,503 because I haven't put all that much effort into nobling for a long time, that's no secret... Anyone can look at TWstats and see that for themselves. I have a 60% ratio of nobling myself because I send 5 nobles to most villages to ensure I get it. GRIND, have retaken 3 from me in the last 3 months (I've taken 19 from GRIND in that time [1 being one I took back of the 3 I lost]), because I've put very little effort in doing so.

I've been in 21 tribes actually (I have had 26 tribe changes). I never chose what the tribes were called... Of those 21 tribes, I was in 3 of them twice. Of those 3 I was in 1 for longer than 2 months (in total). Of the 21, I was only in 3 of them for longer than 2 months (=DoD=, DSL and *TLA*). I didn't enjoy my time in any of the previous tribes to =DoD=, hence a short time in them. In the last 2 years I have been in 5 tribes (1 was =DoD= which I was in twice).

I'll question whatever the hell I want to whenh what you put to me is complete crap or makes no sense whatsoever. I never gave you a reason to question my abilities, you did that all on your own... The funny thing is Bert, my account is still here and has never not had me playing, your account was deleted by 'a good friend' of yours, you weren't even on it to see it go because you QUIT/GAVE UP, whichever way you want to put it.

Dal, I don't think us getting a room would end well, we might end up liking each other or something.

I'll make a list later today when I've had time to think of some past players I would want in my team.

DeletedUser

correct not even you could remove me from k63.. you tried but failed..

bert that last village i never even noticed u had it and never sent any attacks at it every village where i attacked you i took

if you had such an offensive account why was my oda always far higher than yours? and as for picking up what blood left behind i was in that corner of k63 way before blood from tacking villages there in the first grind war me also me and blood never attacked the same target

of course i am proud it. your so called advancement is not something to be proud of, i held that one vill amongst hundreds of yours and yet you could not remove me from it, you can do the mathmatics on it but that one little vill proved i was and always had been there and you and tla could not remove me from it.. simply because you are a turtled player.. its quite easy to understand really...

you held one barb amongst 100s of enemy nd did nothing with it bert nobody took it as you were no threat and attracted no attention to yourself
i had one barb in k75 surrounded by 100s of enemy villages the difference i grew attacked and brought the k under tla control something you never could do
you bert are a quiter and a loser and your fate on your new account will be the same you cannot beat tla

DeletedUser79621

Alrighty then, my list: Not completely an 'all star' team, more a team of those I would want around me.

1. Kristofski
2. Kat a.k.a Madlax.
3. King Myster
4. Jobetopia
5. Squat Lobster
6. Perv3rt
7. Docke
8. Icklepickle
9. Exor
10. Whall
11. Kim a.k.a Bandit
12. Jess/WFA/Homeini
13. Mikey
14. Yonithan
15. Omgitsafire/1forsaken1
16. Dal/Sobaks
17. S1999fan (Not Bert)
18. Maks
19. Daryl
20. Froststorm

I'm not giving reasons as I don't feel they are necessary... I have my reasons and they will stay mine ^_^

DeletedUser

1) Dallock
2) Logboss
3) Mikey
4) Iainr13
5) Wuffa
6) JV
7) Briciolino
8) The Norwegian Nightmare
9) Daryl
10) Kristofski
11) Lords of the Emos
12) CliveUK
13) Tezmo
14) Slayer
15) Madlax.
16) Pimpsmurf

Retired Player Greats
1) OMGitsafire/1forsaken1
2) Bertzilla
3) Banditofthewest
4) Mellowmood

wow, i can't believe i made two lists of late. I thought I was just a parasitic sat account. *sob, sob, sob* you guys are the best :)