29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser79621

but slayer is, where do you think he got the ODA from..

I don't deny some of his ODA has come from barbs, some of mine has as well but it has also come from attacking you and other GRIND players... I've seen plenty of reports that prove that fact.

kthxbai
:icon_wink:

I iz super bad azz barb nobler. And I am a loser. So what? Is that a problem? lol

Teach me teh ways o master :icon_rolleyes: We can be losers and barb noblers together?

DeletedUser

i dont like barbs they usually have more troops in them than a grind village

DeletedUser89005

i dont believe you have ever attacked me kris, supported me yes but attacked no?

DeletedUser79621

i dont believe you have ever attacked me kris, supported me yes but attacked no?

Where did I say I attacked you? I said I had seen reports, that is not the same thing... And the only reason I 'supported' you was because you took the village I sent support to before it landed.

I'm quite content to keep who I am on a need to know basis.

Do I not need to know? :icon_cry:

Or do I already know and not know about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offence meant here Mikey but did you actually read the list of players as he included Slayer in the all star team... You said the list is full of barb noblers, so you are saying Slayer is a barb nobler...

Mikey doesnt read posts, he just hates on anyone not in TLA :D

DeletedUser

He even hates people IN tla.

I'm starting to think you actually don't know who I am from what you are saying, and I'm hardly new to the forums.

As for respect, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. My posts towards Bert were merely me backing up something I said with stats.

Guess I should prolly make an all-star team while I'm here :\

1. Exor
2. Shoeless AJ
3. Ash and lylo
4. Madlax
5. Dallock
6. Forsaken
7. Perv3rt
8.Timebug
9. Nev
10. Slayer
11. Simon Yuen
12. Eniar
13. Bandit of the west
14. Logboss
15. Sloogigan
16. Writingfireangel
17. Bloodfest
18. Kristofski
19. Christoff8188

Not all are recent, sue me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He even hates people IN tla.

I'm starting to think you actually don't know who I am from what you are saying, and I'm hardly new to the forums.

As for respect, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. My posts towards Bert were merely me backing up something I said with stats.

Guess I should prolly make an all-star team while I'm here :\

1. Exor
2. Shoeless AJ
3. Ash and lylo
4. Madlax
5. Dallock
6. Forsaken
7. Perv3rt
8.Timebug
9. Nev
10. Slayer
11. Simon Yuen
12. Eniar
13. Bandit of the west
14. Logboss
15. Sloogigan
16. Writingfireangel
17. Bloodfest
18. Kristofski
19. Christoff8188

Not all are recent, sue me.
Yay :D

I have :eek: you dodged too much, but alas, next time, dodge some more please :] makes me smile when I am lacking sleep, and seeing an outcome such as what was dealt to you!

DeletedUser

1. Milles Bornes - If there is clear mind out there, he has it.
2. Twilightblade - Want wingman?
3. Exor14 (sasha) - No fear means no problems. Neds defensive co.
4. Soberknight - It is just boring without him around
5. Jobetopia - Someone should be in externals too or someone less good takes the place
6. Han - Same as Jobe
7. Moonlightdragon - she was dragon :)
8. Slayer - whiskey says enough?
9. Woods - no comments
10. mdsr
11. Irake.
12. Graylingo
13. Zeddy
14. Eniar
15. Docke
16. Simon
17. Dmg
18. Rollo
19. Mikey
20. Whall

etc

DeletedUser

*sigh* I will never get included in any dream team because of my play style.

I don't spend much time on TW, only 1-2 hours daily I guess? So I don't get much chance to know people outside of my tribe, forgive me if I missed you out!

1. Docke a.k.a. Docke, he's the only one who doesn't get a nickname in my contact list, wow!
2. frogbait a.k.a. frog, can never miss this amphibian
3. cubsgp29 a.k.a. cubs-cute, very good pnp and forum poster!
4. linda, want someone to send you a message so long it'll rob you all your time just to realize she's trying to tell you "you're screwed"? Call linda.
5. chucksomething a.k.a. chuck norris, you're all screwed...
6. chad2009 a.k.a. chad vadar, he's a very good leader and motivator and the best player at multi-tasking I've ever seen.
7. yonithan78 a.k.a. yoshi, aggressive, and almost screwed me up last year. Can't ask more of a regular player.
8. Fahlecta a.k.a. Fafnir, a huge whiner but also a huge winner.
9. KingMyster a.k.a. King, we NEED a king!
10. Sweenster04 a.k.a. sweet, seriously not sweet in enemies' eyes! Great baron and leader.
11. Jobetopia a.k.a. Jobe, another aggressive player like yonithan
12. gaylin, definitely
13. Madlax, because she is hawt
14. warrior29
15. facius the two of them have been fighting forever for #1 spot. Today it's facius, who's it tomorrow?
The rest...well let me think a bit

And throw in a bonus upads in their enemy team to make them look bad.

i'd be on some of these lists if it wasnt for you ;( traitor.

DeletedUser

my top 20.. regardless of time since i havent been here for over a year.

yonithan78, baron
detroitcanuck, baron
valkyrieproject, baron
myself, duke
next003 (origional) awesome player
kingroch, good guy, great player. worst positioning.
schlomzi
ISE , baron, my favourite irishmen, both are pnp gods, and both are like marmite.. loved or hated.
moddy, my ultimate foreign machine.. happy he's stuck true to grind. remember having to handle him when he had 1 village LOL!.
christoff8188, didnt to his best on w29, but i know he can do a hell of alot better.

the players above are from within mine own tribe or tribe's i had established diplomacy with (or friends on a player level).

the players below will be from other tribes...

madlax: never been close enough to experience her "wrath", but im sure she has talent as a player as she's done well on multiple worlds. the reason she is here tho, and at #1, is because of her unconcieted ability to not take the side of her friends without reason, and allways being fair in how she treats people.
graylin: your an AHOLE! but a decent rival... we got over our childish ways when we both played and posted on forums. happy we did.. u get #2 for being my biggest rival on w29.
facius: not here now, but was a decent rival in the FusoSpank war.
MKC! : i <3 her. and she's too much cuteness for 1 tribe. no room for 2 mkc's.

and.. thats about alll i can think of :\

DeletedUser87372

Let's get this topic back in activity, should be an interesting one now that a lot of time has passed since most of us have even considered this.

Remember the rules of this, the player must have been on W29 at some stage within the last year.

I will start it off:

1. PimpTheMonkey (Aka Damageboi123 - I think it was less than a year ago that he quit)
2. Sobaks (both current players)
3. Logboss
4. Mikey9Points
5. Homeini (aka WFA)
6. rollo86
7. Daryl1000 ("I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!")
8. Briciolino
9. Oshman8273
10. Shaunabeer
11. Slayer2292
12. Myve
13. jvincent (oh yeah I should be in here shouldn't I)
14. CliveUK
15. Iainr13
16. Bloodfest (same as with Daryl, but they are very good players)
17. S1999Fan
18. Sidewinder
19. Detroitcanuck (current or original, both are good)
20. BigBert24 (I know, bloody annoying, but he was reasonable at sniping and probably less annoying on the same side)

Interested to see the unbiased views of others, please do not stick only to your own tribe, just include those you would want with you on your all star team. Sorry for those who are not on my list, I love you all really, just had to be brutal with the cut and wanted to spice the all star team up a little.

DeletedUser99306

1) Me
2) WFA
3) Bourbon
4) Ice Machine
5) Beach Cabin
6) Music
7) Internetz
8) Laptop
9) Room Service
10) No Visitors

Repeat for 11-20 ;D

DeletedUser89005

i'd like to thank you jv for this... 1st off all for including me and 2nd for re-lighting it as such, but as i am sure you will see i aint one for love...
#1 me pickle.. (queen bee) cell block h but only nicer, anyhow she has stood by me through it all, sits my account when needed and is just there when ya need someone and i love her for that..
#2 saxon.. mr.sexy he is an old git but a lovable git.. has always done me proud...
#3 snout (big nose) i would walk to the ends of the earth for him, has activity and resolve, plus he knew how to have fun..
#4 big mongo.. (monogern1) a very good friend whom i feel i let down, just him and i kept TLA at bay, he is and will always be sorely missed...
#5 jr.. (mr dallas) i dont know why but i always had time for the guy.. i liked him..
#6 docke.. never met another with such diplomatic skills. a true leader..
# 7 shaggey,.. (mr shaggey to you) what can i say he has resolve, more than his opponents and is a fooker aswell..lol
#8 sfan (marty) a very collective and reserved player, dedicated and honest, unlike some...
# 9 limis.. again dedicated and loyal, a true team player...
#10 me (why) i am sneaky and above all i dont cheat, that and the fact i fear none...
# 11 richy.. i would never have got where i got without him, a true team player..
# i will have to think more about this as TLA members just dont cut it for me.. jv was careless in his attacks, mikey just had'nt got a clue as to how to do it, he lost more than what was gained.. but if anything i do respect dal.. the sobaks account and hate the nightmare one, he preyed on easy targets.. wimp actually...

DeletedUser87372

i'd like to thank you jv for this... 1st off all for including me and 2nd for re-lighting it as such, but as i am sure you will see i aint one for love...

jv was careless in his attacks

Not sure I can agree. At times I just sent, but to be honest, the only time you and I went toe to toe was when you were sitting Sweenster, and whilst it was a fun fight with a lot of back and forth renobling, in the end I did take back all of the villages you took back off me, with interest. I am not sure when you dropped the sit, as I am sure you did at one point (when the re-stacking, sniping, and dodging stopped I would assume), but it was this dog fight that we had which put you on my list. With all the silly flame wars going on back then, I don't find it hard to find respect for opponents that deserve it by giving me a run for my money and forcing me to think about my attacks, rather than just shooting them off willy nilly (which is how I am able to be successful with many of the still active accounts in Grind to be honest). Regardless, thank you for your initial comments and participation.

DeletedUser

mikey just had'nt got a clue as to how to do it

But hes learning fast.:lol:

DeletedUser

Jv....I dropped the sit on sweenster...no point when ur the only one sitting...and bert love your talking in the wrong tense...

DeletedUser89005

Not sure I can agree. At times I just sent, but to be honest, the only time you and I went toe to toe was when you were sitting Sweenster, and whilst it was a fun fight with a lot of back and forth renobling, in the end I did take back all of the villages you took back off me, with interest. I am not sure when you dropped the sit, as I am sure you did at one point (when the re-stacking, sniping, and dodging stopped I would assume), but it was this dog fight that we had which put you on my list. With all the silly flame wars going on back then, I don't find it hard to find respect for opponents that deserve it by giving me a run for my money and forcing me to think about my attacks, rather than just shooting them off willy nilly (which is how I am able to be successful with many of the still active accounts in Grind to be honest). Regardless, thank you for your initial comments and participation.
you are quite correct jv, i did do the sniping/dodging etc, if memory serves me right i had the account for less than 5 days during that period, sween himself ended my sit and never returned, (i even led you to believe i was sween if you remember..lol), and from what i also remember was that it was in a complete state of disarray, it was basically a cleared account, but during that time i did have fun with it from what i had at my disposal, i had you and 2 others attacking it.. its easy to snipe and dodge and even re-stack jv, but if you think they are qualities to earn me a spot on your list then so be it.. i'l cherish it..:)

now for my finalized list..

# 1 me pickle.. (queen bee) cell block h but only nicer, anyhow she has stood by me through it all, sits my account when needed and is just there when ya need someone and i love her for that..

# 2 saxon.. mr.sexy he is an old git but a lovable git.. has always done me proud, plus he is also a sneaky git...

# 3 snout (big nose) i would walk to the ends of the earth for him, he had activity and resolve, plus he knew how to have fun, was a great front man for grind at one stage..

# 4 big mongo.. (monogern1) a very good friend whom i feel i let down, just him and i kept TLA at bay in certain areas, he is and will always be sorely missed...

# 5 jr.. (mr dallas) i dont know why but i always had time for the guy.. i liked him..

# 6 docke.. never met another with such diplomatic skills. a true leader..

# 7 shaggey,.. (mr shaggey to you) what can i say he has more resolve than his opponents , activity, plus he is a good guy to talk with, and is a fooker aswell..lol

# 8 sfan (marty) a very collective and reserved player, dedicated and honest, unlike some...

# 9 limis.. again dedicated and loyal, a true team player...

# 10 me (why) i am sneaky and above all i dont cheat, that and the fact i fear none...

# 11 richy.. i would never have got where i got without him, a true team player..

# 12 winder.. i guess every tribe should have someone like winder, always there and always willing to face what lays ahead, i found him to be very inspiring..

# 13 TainTeDS0ul.. (little TT) in a nutshell he fears none and always made the game fun and worthwhile in my eyes, a good guy to have around..

# 14 barloo (mr loo) he knew how to play and when to act, in his time here he done GRIND and myself proud..

# 15 chuck (the wall) i sat his account a few times and seeing the amount of incomings he had on a daily basis i cannot fault him, he kept coming back for more and given the chance he would have done very well..

# 16 bloodfest (mr.T) you may think it strange that i would pick him, but sean had gutts and alot of resolve and given my position to him he kinda kept me on my toes at times..

# 17 slayer.. what can i say, he brought life into TLA's flame wars, he was very detailed and precise at times also which made me and my cohorts have to think of our replies..

# 18 Sobaks.. (dal) seemed to be very active and from what i remember liked to dodge and snipe, not one for wasting troops..

# 19 daryl.. was a stumbling block for myself and big mongo, we just could'nt break the guys defenses in our areas, seemed active and aware of what to do..

# 20 i'l save this spot for another time...

sorry if anyone got annoyed for not making it on here, but each and everyone here has had some sort of dealings with me within the game and i got to know there game style and such as a result of that..