~300~ vs Gravel

cheekah

sorry mate i just seen hells toy master thought it was him anyway you will both need help when i come knocking :icon_cry:
Yohhooo, i love your confidence attitude! <3 Come on, kill the spam.

ashoka1

i know every one seems to slag jfsmith off but i have to say hes a decent player if he wasnt he would not be talked about

I never qquestion his playing ability.anyone in top 20 generally knows how to play.

however there is a difference.some players keep tribe before account where as some others keep account before tribes.

if a person or tribe helps toughen you need..its the responsibility to help him when he is down.

smith never helped nads.as they were not his thing.but gavel was /is his baby.letting them die is evil.

btw is atid the great scared of jfsmth jumping in to save his kids, that he Is making such noises.

DeletedUser

Atidd, you faced me on w20 without coplayers. Not even keith was there. Did you notice there I barely nobled your cleared villages? Not such the case here with him mate :p

GL atidd

DeletedUser71060

i faced you on w20 and lost and ill probably face you again to make the world last longer and yes ill loose again but no one can take the fun factor out of my game and as for gl ill need all the luck i can get this time as spam are the best tribe on this world even when the time comes ill still consider you as a good friend and an excellent enemy as you were on w20

DeletedUser71060

I never qquestion his playing ability.anyone in top 20 generally knows how to play.

however there is a difference.some players keep tribe before account where as some others keep account before tribes.

if a person or tribe helps toughen you need..its the responsibility to help him when he is down.

smith never helped nads.as they were not his thing.but gavel was /is his baby.letting them die is evil.

btw is atid the great scared of jfsmth jumping in to save his kids, that he Is making such noises.
Thats a easy question to answer there is no one on this world i fear as i dont get upset at the thought of loosing, if i feared jfsmith do you think i would be still taking kids villages and im continue to do so ill stop when gaval disband or it suits me to not because im asked or told to

ashoka1

That brings me to my first question

What kind of person doesn care if his kids are being killed.

What kind of person keeps on having his food(internal) while his kids are being eaten by others.

DeletedUser108935

at the end of the day its not his war its scion/gavel/666 v 300.. hes got you guys to worry about lol

ashoka1

Nah

he doesnt.As some of his friends said he isnt on frontline.so he cant participate properly in war.

Then why he will worry about us,Specially me.

I am a nub anyways.

DeletedUser105935

i think that jf is waiting for us to clear the weak out of gravel and admitted there are some guys in gravel who are really fighting hard

but come on we are currently fighting like 6 tribes and still growing at a decent rate give us credit

and as an other note atid is the bill odd player
all we need is a load of barbs and him and the worldd will last another year

DeletedUser

sorry mate i just seen hells toy master thought it was him anyway you will both need help when i come knocking :icon_cry:
We like an opponent with gonads.

I look forward to it, bring your A game.

Ben

DeletedUser105935

yep atid is like a 1 man army he proves it all the time i say miss spent adult hood

DeletedUser80610

Just so everyone is caught up. We won. GG 300.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gavel
Side 2:
Tribes: ~300~

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 301
Side 2: 486
Difference: 185

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,687,820
Side 2: 4,149,228
Difference: 1,461,408

chart

DeletedUser

There is no question however w60 turns out that the best player is Lord death2 .. he possesses an outstanding combination of skillz , intelligence, judgment and knowledge of the game ..

Sammywammymoomoo ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser74320

There is no question however w60 turns out that the best player is Lord death2 .. he possesses an outstanding combination of skillz , intelligence, judgment and knowledge of the game ..

Sammywammymoomoo ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

Hotrat66

SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

gimme a kiss you nub!!!!!!!!!!