-4- vs ~KGD~

DeletedUser

So...

Now we're a good week into the war.

I figured it's time to post some stats, just to show how terrible KGD are at coordinating anything, so that other tribes considering getting in bed with them will think again. :)

Anyway here goes.

ODA per nobled village:
87.7k ODA per cap for -4-
178.5k ODA per cap for ~KGD~

How much ODD was produced from the ODA
3.394.965 ODA from ~KGD~ produced 7.635.955 ODD for -4-
2.280.375 ODA from -4- produced 2.547.558 ODD for ~KGD~

This proves terrible defending :icon_twisted:

Screenshot from the warstats.

kgdwarstats.png

Anyway,

Hope to get a good discussion going :D

-Shin

DeletedUser

They seem to have coordinated pretty well against this guy and it appears the account was active.

[spoil]
fitzhugh.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

He proceeded to not log in for a day, which caused us to have no idea that he actually was being attacked. :)

We got a good amount of the villages back without too much of a fight though.

DeletedUser

We got a good amount of the villages back without too much of a fight though.

Perhaps that's why the OD numbers you posted are so skewered. ~KGD~ did all the hard work clearing/nobling him and you and a few others re-capped them without "too much of a fight". Then, you cut the account from the tribe and are internally eating him now.

In addition, they did coordinate very well against him, whether he was inactive for the day or not.

Considering you just created your forum account 2 days ago me thinks this is a veiled public petition to ~KGD~ to get yourself and the few others in your tribe who are participating in this War an Invite into their tribe.

Then again, I always think others think like me...sneaky with alterior motives :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We didnt cut him from the tribe, he actually left the tribe the following day - so the numbers are not skewed in any way.

They sure did coordinate well against him, but it didnt change the fact that we're still up on villages vs a tribe thats much larger.

We already were invited into their tribe and we ended up in a heated discussion with their duke (whitefire) so he proceeded to tell us how we were going down.

3 weeks later, we're still here and still we've not lost the 125 villages he projected us to lose on the first op of his.

So, yeah, we're definitely looking to join up with KGD... not...

DeletedUser102717

Sounds like shin needs a tissue

sounds like so does KGD <3
as the kingdom is slowly eaten away by the four horsemen :)

must feel a bit intimidating?

and i personally give kudos to -4- for their great efforts and congratulate them in this war they have, considering it was ~KGD~ who declared on them a week ago or a bit more now and in the heat of the moment they were good to co-ordinate defense/offense when surely ~KGD~ already set up their Ops on their players etc..

good luck to both sides in the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting war... a lil more time will show where the trend of the war is going... KGD hasnt shown much till now, but this will be a good test of their mettle.
good luck to both sides (self contradictory as one side's fortune will mean the end for the other :D)

DeletedUser

~KGD~ Declared on -4- and all of the other Northern tribes that are in a Coalition against ~KGD~.

At the present moment we consider -4- nothing more than annoying step child that we didn't want in the frist place, that we keep locked in the basement, and when we are bored we beat on them from time to time.

Here are the actual stats in this war, not the eskewed ones Andrew posted.

This is from the last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KGD~
Side 2:
Tribes: MyFace, EMP, ~FIRE~, SOTP, ~COD~, -4-, Ro, TWS, *FL*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 203
Difference: 20

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 14
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,183,453
Side 2: 752,844
Difference: 430,609

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 380,792
Side 2: 79,823
Difference: 300,969

chart

DeletedUser102717

lol are you trying to make yourself feel proud of the fact your having trouble killing -4- so you throw in a couple more smaller tribes? :)

interesting way of trying to put things AHeller almost makes me wonder if they have scared you abit ;)

also Aheller id like to point out -4- has 26 caps on you guys yet your stats only show 14?

a bit messed up isnt it?

DeletedUser

Interesting way to put it AHeller, you're saying you are not taking us serious, yet all KGD is participating in trying to take us down... well except spindle of course - but what else is to be expected.

DeletedUser24284

Oh shin I think I fell off my chair laughing at you. I don't need to explain myself to you on why I am internally nobling a fellow kgd member it's pretty much common sense if you check my profile. I love the fact that you didn't mention any of the noobs I nobled and you only point out the internal to try to show that all I do is internal...lol get a better comeback because all I am going to do is laugh everytime someone throws that out.

Maybe it's about time to get some of the top 5 kgd members in the fight and I am sure we can turn around those stats.

If you think all I do is internally noble then check out my oda then hit me back up with a comback but I am sure I will just laugh at you again.

DeletedUser

Oh shin I think I fell off my chair laughing at you. I don't need to explain myself to you on why I am internally nobling a fellow kgd member it's pretty much common sense if you check my profile. I love the fact that you didn't mention any of the noobs I nobled and you only point out the internal to try to show that all I do is internal...lol get a better comeback because all I am going to do is laugh everytime someone throws that out.

Maybe it's about time to get some of the top 5 kgd members in the fight and I am sure we can turn around those stats.

If you think all I do is internally noble then check out my oda then hit me back up with a comback but I am sure I will just laugh at you again.

Seriously, you're making me explain why you're such a giant noob?

On world 10, you nobled 300~ villages, i just went through every single page, the first 10 pages is PURE Barb/internal noblings. on the last 5 pages you got about a mix of 80%/20% which means you did about 250-270 internal noblings/barb noblings.

On this world you're just as fantastic.

ODA ranks
51 ShinsoupwnAndrew [-4-] 2,43 Mio.
72 spindle61886 [~KGD~] 2,14 Mio. <- speaks for itself.

I got 1/3 of the villages you have, you may be higher rank, but as I pointed out, I believe that it's not just me who think you're a giant noob.

You're rank 17th on the world and only 72nd in ODA, it's no achievement - now mine is.

Please keep posting spindle, because you're just making yourself look more stupid each time. :)

-Shin

DeletedUser24284

Bravo Shin!!! Guess you don't know what merges are or have been in a past world where you were on the defensive line for your members on the Offense?

Yawn......please come up with something better next time!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hey, you were the one who started talking about ODA, not me.

DeletedUser

The reason AHeller included the other tribes in the stats is because all of them have entered into a coalition with -4- against ~KGD~, furthermore we declared on all of them at the same time as -4- so surely they should also be included in the stats or am I being unfair?

lol are you trying to make yourself feel proud of the fact your having trouble killing -4- so you throw in a couple more smaller tribes? :)

interesting way of trying to put things AHeller almost makes me wonder if they have scared you abit ;)

also Aheller id like to point out -4- has 26 caps on you guys yet your stats only show 14?

a bit messed up isnt it?

Please read the entirity of the post before commenting it clearly states conquers of the last week.

Interesting way to put it AHeller, you're saying you are not taking us serious, yet all KGD is participating in trying to take us down... well except spindle of course - but what else is to be expected.

Now come on Andrew the whole of ~KGD~ has not participated in trying to take you down and it's not just Spindle out of our top few players who has not been involved either.

However i give credit where credit is due, so far Andrew has put up a good fight, most notably in defence and does deserve some recognition.

DeletedUser

Hi TheTourist.

When are the zombies going to be coming... I've been waiting for weeks now - makes me sad. :(

Ok so we can agree not the whole tribe has been attacking -4- but sure, a lot of it has.

I think that including everyone else in the war stats just simply to make em look better is ok for the sake of propaganda - thats what I would do in your position too to hide the fact that you are failing hard.

I like how he just chose to include the past week - the war is soon to be 11 days old.

Also, leading up to the war alone I took about 10 villages, apparently -4- is not the pushover you expected it to be.

Where did spindle go?

Did someone tell her to stop posting ? :(