4ak...martin

• Thread starter DeletedUser106595
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106595

Well it comes as no surprise that in TW you get players who will do anything to win which is ok as long as they don't break the game rules, however there is one thing no matter if it's not breaking the game's rules that I find annoying for most and is an embarrassment and shameful thing to be tarred with and that is the In Game LIAR.

Yes Martin of 4KA has this art form off to a tee, says whatever he wants the opposition to hear whilst plotting behind his so called NAP's back to try and defeat them.

Lying isn't against the game rules but it's cheap especially when you are convincing and definite in your dealings with those who you are supposed to be working with, which brings it down to 2 things here....Martin of 4KA YOU ARE A LIAR, A CHEAT AND YOUR WORD IS WORTH NOTHING......Be warned people in K56 of W63, have no dealings with this empty minded person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

"Yes Martin of 4AK has this art form off to a tee, says whatever he wants the opposition to hear whilst plotting behind his so called NAP's back to try and defeat them."

NAP is a coloring tool. And politics involve deceit, always have always will. Seem a bit mad, bra.

DeletedUser99565

Well 4AK doesn't exist so your point is invalid, closed thread.

DeletedUser

LOL. i think he meant 4KA.

and yes NAP is only for marking tool for your tribe next target.

DeletedUser99565

I know what he meant but there are some NAPs that are legit.

DeletedUser106595

Can we get specifics?

Basically HHH agreed a NAP together with 4KA, both Martin and HHH duke made an agreement and all was good, unfortunately 4KA player Sente decided to send an attack after the NAP was put in place, then Martin decided he was forced into the NAP by HHH, what a sad and stupid excuse:-

MARTlN today at 11:52

"we breached silent nap with 24 hrs cancelation period, it will hurt our reputation a bit, but you borught all of this upon us.
we never wanted nap with you, you tried to sweet talk us into it"

What a stupid thing to admit, yes he did breach the NAP and the fact that the players in Bizniz who joined HHH did so for a new start, and to say we didn't trust any of you in Bizniz now you are in HHH is just rediculous, if you don't know the reason why they all left BizNiz then how can you make that judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basically HHH agreed a NAP together with 4KA, both Martin and HHH duke made an agreement and all was good, unfortunately 4KA player Sente decided to send an attack after the NAP was put in place, then Martin decided he was forced into the NAP by HHH, what a sad and stupid excuse:-

look mostly HHH members are ex-BizNiz and they had war with 4KA before. So, the 4KA wants some revenge.

hanibalii

To contradict my co, I don't really see why 1 tribe breaking an NAP after less than 24 hours requires a whole thread. It isn't exactly unheard of, and imo it's just another boring thread.

DeletedUser

I think you kinda deserve it for taking in members of the tribe that organized the entire K56 against 4KA.
I also think you deserve it because HHH sent a train at 4KA, and when it was destroyed, asked for this NAP to be put in place.

*nods

DeletedUser

HHH deserves this, but the 4KA duke got it wrong. The excuse is not "because you tried to sweet talk us into the NAP" its "because you took in refugees that we wanted to attack"

DeletedUser

Well..... NAP means- Noble all Players. So I think he perfectly right! :)

A humble player

NAP means not actually pertinent...but meh

This is just....ummmm
I don't have words.

DeletedUser106595

Ok you bunch of Richard heads, lets break it down here.

HHH came about after the tribe BizNiz got shafted (argue as much as you like on this one but barb muncher Nauz shafted BizNiz, period) so actually starting a new tribe in no way makes anyone joining it a refugee, HHH wanted away from a tribe full of egos (Not all)

Those ex BizNiz players would sooner of not had any confrontation with any tribe but that's the nature of the game, people in this game will act like little spoilt kids because they want to be the best, well most of you need to grow up quick and get a personality.
A NAP was agreed with full understanding, however that understanding was lacking in the eyes of Martin the 4KA prima donna, basically he lied, admited it but said so what, so I'm saying is he will be remembered by a lot of us as the child who lied and lied and lied and forgot about everything else important including honesty, integrity and trust, why?? because he knows nothing about such.

DeletedUser106595

To contradict my co, I don't really see why 1 tribe breaking an NAP after less than 24 hours requires a whole thread. It isn't exactly unheard of, and imo it's just another boring thread.

It's called dialogue and it's how situations can be seen for what they are, people can be seen for what they are and hopefully we can glean something of worth from such dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.