4ak...martin

• Thread starter DeletedUser106595
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

on supporting their members i dont think so.

They stacked a cleared player of theirs with something like 7 pallys and 500 cats(at least one had bonfire I am assuming) only a few hours after I cleared him. Which is why I said they were good at providing support.

DeletedUser98628

Ok you bunch of Richard heads, lets break it down here.

HHH came about after the tribe BizNiz got shafted (argue as much as you like on this one but barb muncher Nauz shafted BizNiz, period) so actually starting a new tribe in no way makes anyone joining it a refugee, HHH wanted away from a tribe full of egos (Not all)

Those ex BizNiz players would sooner of not had any confrontation with any tribe but that's the nature of the game, people in this game will act like little spoilt kids because they want to be the best, well most of you need to grow up quick and get a personality.
A NAP was agreed with full understanding, however that understanding was lacking in the eyes of Martin the 4KA prima donna, basically he lied, admited it but said so what, so I'm saying is he will be remembered by a lot of us as the child who lied and lied and lied and forgot about everything else important including honesty, integrity and trust, why?? because he knows nothing about such.

Shit just got serious

DeletedUser99565

Ironic right? I use to play hide and seek myself when i was a child.

DeletedUser100013

Ok, so let's clear up a few details.

Some background:

Bizniz offered us a NAP while plotting with several tribes in the K to form an alliance against us. They feel apart but left 10 or so silly little tribes still in this 'war'. Quotes on the 'war' because we in 4ka are mainly just ignoring their useless attempts and growing like we normally would. But then again, ask them and they'll say they're winning :lol:

As for breaking this NAP with HHH, (and mind you they only offered it a day after their member My new haircut lost all his troops trying to take our village :icon_rolleyes:) would we really break it by just having ONE member send ONE train to ONE village? If this was planned, like eoninaone claims, wouldn't we have launched 1000 attacks and several trains? From the beginning YRH (er Martln :icon_redface:) kept his word, but one of our members messed up. The rest of the tribe just went "oh, well, we might as well take the vill now that it's at one loyalty and end the NAP now". So we did. I really don't see how you'd think this was planned when only one member was attacking :icon_confused:

P.S. Apparently this wasn't posted by an HHH player, our apologies to Laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106595

Ironic right? I use to play hide and seek myself when i was a child.

Um! saying you wont find out who I am is different from where I am and I certainly am not hiding.....now who's the child, you lack understanding and see what you want to see, man up sonshine.

DeletedUser106595

Ok, so let's clear up a few details.

Some background:

Bizniz offered us a NAP while plotting with several tribes in the K to form an alliance against us. They feel apart but left 10 or so silly little tribes still in this 'war'. Quotes on the 'war' because we in 4ka are mainly just ignoring their useless attempts and growing like we normally would. But then again, ask them and they'll say they're winning :lol:

As for breaking this NAP with HHH, (and mind you they only offered it a day after their member My new haircut lost all his troops trying to take our village :icon_rolleyes:) would we really break it by just having ONE member send ONE train to ONE village? If this was planned, like eoninaone claims, wouldn't we have launched 1000 attacks and several trains? From the beginning YRH (er Martln :icon_redface:) kept his word, but one of our members messed up. The rest of the tribe just went "oh, well, we might as well take the vill now that it's at one loyalty and end the NAP now". So we did. I really don't see how you'd think this was planned when only one member was attacking :icon_confused:

P.S. Apparently this wasn't posted by an HHH player, our apologies to Laughs.

You guys are just full of crap and you know it, there is only one person in your tribe who has tried to be upfront with us, wont name no names as that person would be slated for their honesty.
Yes your guy messed up which shows you were not on the ball and because of that mistake you are the ones who could of prevented things getting messy, and still there is talk of a merge....I would say to HHH to answer you lot in plain English..

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

As this seems nothing but pointless flaming, insults, and abusive language, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.