4ak...martin

• Thread starter DeletedUser106595
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106595

HHH deserves this, but the 4KA duke got it wrong. The excuse is not "because you tried to sweet talk us into the NAP" its "because you took in refugees that we wanted to attack"

How can you take in refugees if you all leave a tribe to start another you noob...I'll do your thinking for you you male guinea fowl:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser106595

I think you kinda deserve it for taking in members of the tribe that organized the entire K56 against 4KA.
I also think you deserve it because HHH sent a train at 4KA, and when it was destroyed, asked for this NAP to be put in place.

*nods

Are you so dim that you can't understand either, HHH was formed from ex BizNiz players, they all moved together so how does that constitute them being refugees, answer the question correctly then sound off you knob jockey

DeletedUser

HHH deserves this, but the 4KA duke got it wrong. The excuse is not "because you tried to sweet talk us into the NAP" its "because you took in refugees that we wanted to attack"

I do not see how HHH deserved this. They were all Biz we left Biz and formed HHH so your wrong.

Also 4KA have been getting gang banged by 10 other tribes in k56 we offered peace and asked for NAP to put the pressure off them and to see what kind of leaders they were before asking them for a merge. We didn't get that far and now we have no interest in that idea due to the fact they can't let go. So the fighting returns and I'm sure we will have lots of fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99565

If 4KA is getting gangbanged then the tribes involved should be ashamed of themselves. They are doing a terrible job.

DeletedUser106595

If 4KA is getting gangbanged then the tribes involved should be ashamed of themselves. They are doing a terrible job.

HHH wanted a nap, got one, got lied to, back stabbed......4KA should be ashamed

DeletedUser99565

4KA obviously doesn't want or need an NAP with HHH. They are obviously holding up fine with the "gangbang" and plan on taking complete control of k56.

DeletedUser

4KA obviously doesn't want or need an NAP with HHH. They are obviously holding up fine with the "gangbang" and plan on taking complete control of k56.

What he said.
If there is a gang bang on 4KA, they are currently doing terribly.

That and, what 'Martin' (sorry for quotations, I have no idea who he is, don't follow many of the other tribes tbh), did what he needed to do for his tribe, to his knowledge.
He created the NAP, and dumped it (by what I see), with a string of attacks on HHH. Not at all a dumb move.

Regardless as to whether it's admirable or not. This is TribalWars.

DeletedUser106595

What he said.
If there is a gang bang on 4KA, they are currently doing terribly.

That and, what 'Martin' (sorry for quotations, I have no idea who he is, don't follow many of the other tribes tbh), did what he needed to do for his tribe, to his knowledge.
He created the NAP, and dumped it (by what I see), with a string of attacks on HHH. Not at all a dumb move.

Regardless as to whether it's admirable or not. This is TribalWars.

You are no better, it's not about "This is Tribal Wars" as you put it, you are no better.

DeletedUser106595

Martin shows how two faced he is in this first message, he sounds genuine, in the next message he shows his true colours and loses the plot and sticks two fingers up to common sense and honesty.

"MARTlN today at 11:26
We have a serious problem here. We had a secret weapon against bizniz and our player sente just sent a train at your memeber. He was happy to surprise us that he nobled bizniz member but failed to check it was HHH. He said the lyoalty is at 1. Some members do mistakes and I am really burdened over it. He was told to hold back and that we have 24 hour cancelation NAP and failed to check the tribe change. SOme players are not native speakers and there is always a problem in communication...

I don't know what to do here. MNH sent a train at us from HHH, but he never breached any agreement. Whereas sente really fu*** us here.

I can order him not to resend noble. What do you propose?"

"MARTlN today at 11:52
well, after some consideration. Here is how we see it:

-you asked for nap after you failed a noble train attack on us
-your members are players that brought this war upon us and if they think they can get away from it by switching tribes, it's not likely to happen
-UK took main from *stark*
-we breached silent nap with 24 hrs cancelation period, it will hurt our reputation a bit, but you borught all of this upon us.
-we never wanted nap with you, you tried to sweet talk us into it. Mistake has been done and it's back to the good old fighting"

He is what I call a sharp tipped object.

DeletedUser99565

Who cares, your not gonna get pity in the externals. Suck it up and fight. Good luck.

DeletedUser99565

hmmm not that my sig gives it away or anything but i am in gents. so as far as this matter is concerned i am unbiased.

the better question is who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are no better, it's not about "This is Tribal Wars" as you put it, you are no better.

Not necessarily worse though, am I?
I mean, you don't know how I would handle diplomacy, so don't think you know me.

The way I see it, Martin was up front about it, at least.
I suspect there was pressure from within for him to have made this decision too.

The way it looks to me, is you guys are worried about losing this war with 4KA, and as a result, you've come to the externals to mudsling.

DeletedUser106595

Not necessarily worse though, am I?
I mean, you don't know how I would handle diplomacy, so don't think you know me.

The way I see it, Martin was up front about it, at least.
I suspect there was pressure from within for him to have made this decision too.

The way it looks to me, is you guys are worried about losing this war with 4KA, and as a result, you've come to the externals to mudsling.

I am not with HHH but have friends in there and I have been following things very carefully, you are hopefully a lot more decent than Martin, however I am annoyed at his dealings which are underhanded, we have seen the proof, he needs to man up

DeletedUser106595

hmmm not that my sig gives it away or anything but i am in gents. so as far as this matter is concerned i am unbiased.

the better question is who are you?

That's for me to know and you to find out.....which you wont

DeletedUser99565

I really don't care any more, your not in HHH and not in 4KA then your probably someone farther away interfering with trifles you have no concern to do so.

DeletedUser

I am sure 4KA can take care of the nub alliance as well as HHH. "The Alliance" wasn't attacking 4KA properly as far as I know but have sent out a few fakes. They pose no real threat. As far as HHH is concerned, I have seen 4KA in action and they were very good in supplying a lot of support very quickly. I am sure they will manage.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I am sure 4KA can take care of the nub alliance as well as HHH. "The Alliance" wasn't attacking 4KA properly as far as I know but have sent out a few fakes. They pose no real threat. As far as HHH is concerned, I have seen 4KA in action and they were very good in supplying a lot of support very quickly. I am sure they will manage.

:icon_neutral:

Yeah. 10 tribes having war with you then they are not doing well are stupid. Declaring a war means you are very prepared on all possibilities. 4KA did a good job on holding all of it but on supporting their members i dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.