4Chan Invasion - Ban Hammer Needed

Tokano

As I am sure everyone in W72 has noticed (or anyone in K46) we have been invaded by 4Chan. Don't misunderstand me, I have been a /b/ro for 10 years now, but there are some places where /b/ has no presence and Tribal Wars is one of them.

I say this because the Tribal Wars community is a mostly laid back, respectful, and an all-around more refined community than 4Chan. 4Chan is, as we have been described by several news reporters, the "asshole of the Internet". We have justly gained that reputation and I do not want that reputation for Tribal Wars.

The ban hammer is needed in most of the tribes in K46.
Look at the names of the people in Be, DOGE, boxxy, DESU, CCCP, -OK-, Lel, NWO, LOLI, HORN, CP and almost every other name in my area.

Come at me, /b/ro's.
You won't win this war.
I will not forgive your invasion.
I will not forget your invasion.
I am not Anonymous here.
I am Legion.

DeletedUser

'tis obvious that you've not been lurking 4chin for ''over 10 years'' because you feel the need to spout funny me-mes outside of 4chin (ban hammer, i am anonimus lol iksdee nice (;;;;;;;;).

As my friend said: nobody cares, and this has happened before. You're better of restarting though, because you can't produce the same amount of troops 300 people can - no matter how good you think you are. We might not pose a threat later in the game because most of us simply lack the will to manage 100s of villages, but for now we do, and we will for a few more months. You had the misfortune of spawning at the location we spawned (and still spawn fresh members by the day) and you'll await the same fate as a tribe named HAUL! in W69 (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?265158-get-rekd-haul!)

Also, I hope you do know that your IP can be traced by posting on a public forum... If you're the person who I think is the person that did something we didn't like, prebareurangus :-DDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113267

Do you just get on the forums & try to annoy everyone?

DeletedUser

Do people really do that sort of thing? Just go on the internet and mess around?

DeletedUser

Wow, even though at a glance one might say the original poster kind of has a point, there is some real odd contradictory fuzzylogic in it.

1. Claim a 4chan invasion is a bad thing and point them out on the map. Ask for Banhammer.
2. Claim to be a 4chan person. Say you are in said cluster.

1+2=3 So what the original poster is requesting is his own removal from the game. Or something. Why?

---

Besides that, who is to say it's a bad thing. And it isn't an invasion really. Just people joining a game. A game that isn't particularly friendly to begin with. You might even go as far as to call it a wargame. With weapons and threats and hostility and landgrabbing. And darkness and death. And destruction. And the desire for discworld domination. And about that being anonymous.. ermm.. isn't like 99% of the people in this game anonymous?

If something is to blame then blame maybe the invite system (but why?) or the way the game places new players (but why?). And really, banning? For what? The game even encourages you to invite people using facebook and twitter so it's very web 2.0. Clearly designed to make it easy for many people to join. Which isn't strange since it's a well-known model for online gaming. If even so much as only 10% of the influx will like the game they will probably keep playing and spend money in the future. In that sense securing the survivability of the game as a whole or to prevent it from becoming a subscription type of game, which will make it less accessible for new players.

---

Also saying that there are 100's of 'hostile' people around you and yelling "come at me, i'm legion" sounds a bit silly tbh. And a bit sad with a hint of funny and elitism. It is so many things. Just name something it isn't. I can't.

DeletedUser

The ban hammer is needed in most of the tribes in K46.
Look at the names of the people in Be, DOGE, boxxy, DESU, CCCP, -OK-, Lel, NWO, LOLI, HORN, CP and almost every other name in my area.

Ehhhhhh. Wh-why..jst... shut your lips sir.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4chan is a place where people who can't come to terms with their pathetic life troll other people's lives and pretend that they are better than the person they're trolling when in reality they are far more pathetic.

4channers will get bored and all of their villages will barb. They can't do their usual trolling here or they get banned. Thus why they'll get bored.

As my friend said: nobody cares, and this has happened before. You're better of restarting though, because you can't produce the same amount of troops 300 people can

LOL

300 attacks of what? 10 axes each?

LOL

You're better off making 3k axes in one village. That will do more damage. But I wouldn't expect some noob from 4chan to figure that out on their own LOL.

We might not pose a threat later in the game

You pose no threat now.

because most of us simply lack the will to manage 100s of villages

Not that hard to manage with the account manager and a premium account. Just about $10 a month per world.

but for now we do

1 account with 300 villages > all of your 300 noob accounts with one village. Period.

and we will for a few more months.

In a few months your villages will be eaten by more experienced players.

You had the misfortune of spawning at the location we spawned (and still spawn fresh members by the day) and you'll await the same fate as a tribe named HAUL! in W69 (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?265158-get-rekd-haul!)

Shocker! You're the best players on .net. You a tribe filled with no one special also defeated a tribe filled with no one special.

ROFLOL!

Also, I hope you do know that your IP can be traced by posting on a public forum... If you're the person who I think is the person that did something we didn't like, prebareurangus :-DDDDD

LOL, only the mods can see IP's from people. Try again troll.

TL;DR version

WHO CARES!

DeletedUser113199

who/what the hell is 4chan? never heard of them before and a quick google search brought up nothing that interesting to be honest.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who/what the hell is 4chan? never heard of them before and a quick google search brought up nothing that interesting to be honest.

If you don't know, then you are better off not knowing. Trust me. It's not worth your time and there are things there you will wish you could unsee.

DeletedUser113199

If you don't know, then you are better off not knowing. Trust me. It's not worth your time and there are things there you will wish you could unsee.

I wish I had just read this before I went looking further... any website that has things like *hentai* or *NSFW* is defiantly not a website for me *-*

DeletedUser

4chan is a place where people who can't come to terms with their pathetic life troll other people's lives and pretend that they are better than the person they're trolling when in reality they are far more pathetic.

4channers will get bored and all of their villages will barb. They can't do their usual trolling here or they get banned. Thus why they'll get bored.

LOL

300 attacks of what? 10 axes each?

LOL

You're better off making 3k axes in one village. That will do more damage. But I wouldn't expect some noob from 4chan to figure that out on their own LOL.

You pose no threat now.

Not that hard to manage with the account manager and a premium account. Just about $10 a month per world.

1 account with 300 villages > all of your 300 noob accounts with one village. Period.

In a few months your villages will be eaten by more experienced players.

Shocker! You're the best players on .net. You a tribe filled with no one special also defeated a tribe filled with no one special.

ROFLOL!

LOL, only the mods can see IP's from people. Try again troll.

TL;DR version

WHO CARES!
I should say that it's rather obvious that you care, otherwhys, what's with the leanghty post? :p

DeletedUser

Cause I'm bored and it's something to do while waiting for troops to return from farming.
You obviously do care.

I skimmed over your post, and I saw ''LOL'' in caps 10 times, so I refuse to read it because you're probably not the smartest around.