4Chan Invasion - Ban Hammer Needed

DeletedUser

You won't be in the world long anyway noob.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?265158-get-rekd-haul!
That's what they said last time too. Look what happened to them...

I'll say it again: At the startup stage of the world, you won't be able to fight 300 people on your own, or with a tribe with 30 ''elite'' people, no matter how good you think you are. We'll outplay anyone that crosses us, in a noobish way perhaps, but you're still outplayed.

On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me if quite some of our members are better than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has a point actually. It's not easy, even if you're pro, to survive a big enough gang bang in the early stages of a world.

DeletedUser

Cause I'm bored and it's something to do while waiting for troops to return from farming.

Lol, unless you're sending your troops halfway across the world that was clearly bs. Over 500 points and you havent even hauled 10K never mind hit 100 vils, yet you still have the gall to call the 4chan players noobs. I'm not even near them or affiliated but I love calling idiots and hypocrites out on their bullshit.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?265158-get-rekd-haul!
That's what they said last time too. Look what happened to them...

I'll say it again: At the startup stage of the world, you won't be able to fight 300 people on your own, or with a tribe with 30 ''elite'' people, no matter how good you think you are. We'll outplay anyone that crosses us, in a noobish way perhaps, but you're still outplayed.

On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me if quite some of our members are better than you.

You want to point to a thread where you "accomplished" something?

Fine. Here's mine.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...DNY-will-win-this-war&highlight=mr.+randomguy

I highly doubt any of your players have the balls to try and noble core villages from a player 5x your size. This was the number 1 player in world 12. I impressed him enough to give me a mention in the thread as an excellent opponent. Who have you impressed? Oh that's right no one but a tribe filled with unimportant nobody's.

Lol, unless you're sending your troops halfway across the world that was clearly bs. Over 500 points and you havent even hauled 10K never mind hit 100 vils, yet you still have the gall to call the 4chan players noobs. I'm not even near them or affiliated but I love calling idiots and hypocrites out on their bullshit.

Ever stop to think that someone might have a life outside TW and don't want to have a co player?

Oh but wait for you TW is your life and the only good part about it.

DeletedUser

Fine. Here's mine.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...DNY-will-win-this-war&highlight=mr.+randomguy

I highly doubt any of your players have the balls to try and noble core villages from a player 5x your size. This was the number 1 player in world 12. I impressed him enough to give me a mention in the thread as an excellent opponent. Who have you impressed? Oh that's right no one but a tribe filled with unimportant nobody's.

Ever stop to think that someone might have a life outside TW and don't want to have a co player?

That tribe with ''unimportant nobodies'' were the favorites at the start of W69, and had a bunch of members with impressive TW stats records. As for myself, I'm not boasting about being great, nor am I. Congratulations on your great feat on a browsergame.

On a side note: the whole purpose of having cos is to have a life besides TW, so you don't have to play 24/7 yourself to stay on top.

DeletedUser

Fine. Here's mine.

Good comeback mate, all that condescension just makes you look like a prat and even more so when you can't back it up. You say TW is my life when W71 is my first world whereas you've been about since 2008?

Stop to think before you make yourself look so foolish.

DeletedUser111495

That tribe with ''unimportant nobodies'' were the favorites at the start of W69, and had a bunch of members with impressive TW stats records. As for myself, I'm not boasting about being great, nor

All Night Long / ANL Was good whilst it lasted.

DeletedUser

You're better off making 3k axes in one village.

what about 3k axes in 300 villages?

You pose no threat now.

you neither. so?

Not that hard to manage with the account manager and a premium account. Just about $10 a month per world.

you dont even need the AM, Darling.

1 account with 300 villages > all of your 300 noob accounts with one village. Period.

obviously, but by the time someone has 300 villages our accounts will be stronger too.

In a few months your villages will be eaten by more experienced players.

Well i guess yours also will be nobled.
Also who told you we dont even have expierienced players?

LOL, only the mods can see IP's from people. Try again troll.

actually the mods shouldnt be able to see your IP directly. Also you're able to backtrack the IP with some scripts.

Well all in all you're just butthurt. lol.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Elitists using the N-word. That's what is wrong with gaming communities today. :icon_sad:

I wouldn't refer to him as elitist.

There is elitism in TribalWars, but very few of the players I'd label as elitists are on this world.

A few members of Soup, and pretty much no one else would fit in that group.

Note: elitism is not the same as "elite", I'd never call myself "elite", but I would call myself an elitist because playing at a higher standard/level is more important to me than success - ie. the last rank 1 tribe I was duke of was 14 members, the easy route to rank 1 is to recruit as many people as possible, but I don't want the easy route.

Elitism IMO is more a mindset, the choice to take the hard route because it is harder, and more rewarding, as opposed to the ability to succeed via any means necessary.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good comeback mate, all that condescension just makes you look like a prat and even more so when you can't back it up. You say TW is my life when W71 is my first world whereas you've been about since 2008?

Stop to think before you make yourself look so foolish.

With people using multiple aliases you could just as easily have started in w1 with a different username.

@Alesson:

I wouldn't consider myself elite either. Someone like you who can manage to get to the top spots in worlds you play before you quit more fits that description.

DeletedUser

Sacredfool maybe, I remember was rank 30-40, top tribeless and fastest growing player for 3 weeks straight (around the 100K mark) on W43 but he still wouldn't have me in his tribe. I think i eventually got in but quit soon after so maybe he was right all along.

DeletedUser113178

Who else is elitist?

The only well known leader I'd call elitist is Pervis.

I know a few that are much better than the members in your tribe, that are currently playing.

But its expected you would say that about you and your members, nothing new...

DeletedUser

4chan "invasions" have been happening as long as I can remember. And they're good - there are quite a lot of players who've stuck around and are now part of the most active part of the community. Hey, some are even part of our team.

Unless rules are _actually_ being broken no-one will get banned. If you see a rule breach you should report it via the support ticket option.

DeletedUser57316

They did this on 71, they didnt get banned, but their huge cluster got separated.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;oyFQVZ2h0V8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8[/video]
Congratulations for figuring it all out!