4Chan Invasion - Ban Hammer Needed

d4m0

I know a few that are much better than the members in your tribe, that are currently playing.

But its expected you would say that about you and your members, nothing new...

Facepalm
Can you read?
Elitist != elite
Clear distinction was highlighted by Nauz in his first post here

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know a few that are much better than the members in your tribe, that are currently playing.

But its expected you would say that about you and your members, nothing new...

You clearly didn't read my post.

Elitism is a mindset, it has nothing to do with how good someone is or isn't.

Though no, I'm sure you don't know people on this world "much better" than me, cheese, tom, or matt.

As good as? Perhaps.

Marginally better even at specific things? Also possible.

Much better than? No, there's a skill ceiling, and it's pretty much been reached, all improvements past a certain point are incredibly slight, this is why naming anyone as the "best" player is too difficult, a there are 50+ people that could be considered the "best" on any given day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?265158-get-rekd-haul!
That's what they said last time too. Look what happened to them...

I'll say it again: At the startup stage of the world, you won't be able to fight 300 people on your own, or with a tribe with 30 ''elite'' people, no matter how good you think you are. We'll outplay anyone that crosses us, in a noobish way perhaps, but you're still outplayed.

On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me if quite some of our members are better than you.

w69 ?? lol , rimmed about 5 of you guys myself in the startup stage ... that too when it was a 13 Vs 1 case :p .

twenty-five

Though no, I'm sure you don't know people on this world "much better" than me, cheese, tom, or matt.

As good as? Perhaps.

Much better than? No, there's a skill ceiling, and it's pretty much been reached, all improvements past a certain point are incredibly slight, this is why naming anyone as the "best" player is too difficult, a there are 50+ people that could be considered the "best" on any given day.

And this arrogance is why I left sushi.

DeletedUser113178

As good as? Perhaps.

Well clearly i did, maybee misunderstood the point of your post, now thats a better accusation.

And yes i know better players than you, players that dont get nobled off everyworld they play and then think they are good because they got rank 1 in startup, wow big deal, name 1 world that you have played recently where you have gone far? Thats right because its 0! Granted you may have a great understanding of the game but that does not make you superior to everyone, Lets see how long you stick around on W72, Not long i imagine... or im sure you will have a bullshit escuse when you do get nobled off, quiting probably?

DeletedUser

OHNOES,,, 4chan here with their Dolan and doge memes that are so hilarious :|

No doubt the "we are Anonymous" threats will soon follow (yawn)

DeletedUser

OHNOES,,, 4chan here with their Dolan and doge memes that are so hilarious :|

No doubt the "we are Anonymous" threats will soon follow (yawn)
i am anomulos
i do not forgot
i do not forgave
expected us.

DeletedUser109098

Begging for a ban is pathetic, half the cluster has been banned already (not even 4chan players mostly, just removed from the game because of abuse of power)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
players that dont get nobled off everyworld they play

Uhh, what?
In the past 5.5 years I can think of three times I was rimmed.

I'm quite sure I've played a lot more than three worlds in that time.

Wicked Secrets said:
and then think they are good because they got rank 1 in startup, wow big deal, name 1 world that you have played recently where you have gone far? Thats right because its 0!

Here's a better question:

Explain what duration and skill have to do with each other:

Hint: Nothing.

Here's why, let's take your account as an example:

672 villages
34 villages lost, thus (671 + 34) 705 conquers
219 of those were barbs.
205 were internals
89 were tribeless players
That amounts to 513 virtually worthless conquers which amount to 73% of your account.

Nobling barbs and tribemates does no take skill. It requires nothing more than the ability to mindlessly click without realizing how much of your time is being wasted by doing so.

Wicked Secrets said:
Lets see how long you stick around on W72, Not long i imagine... or im sure you will have a bullshit escuse when you do get nobled off, quiting probably?

I haven't played W72 in well over a week. Predicting past events really doesn't work so well.

As for making up bullshit excuses, please, try and name one time where I have done so. On most worlds I quit long before I ever have any incomings, you nobled two of my villages on W64, but to claim you nobled me, and that I claimed to have quit beforehand as an excuse is laughable at best considering the following:

We were in the same tribe on W64 until September 2nd.

I then switched tribes, and quit the world shortly after. My final conquer was September 6th, my final point increase September 5th, I left my tribe on September 8th, September 10th is when your first attacks landed. You quite clearly attacked because I had quit, not I quit because you attacked. Hell, I even logged in to dodge troops for half the people nobling me because I had been their tribemates shortly before I chose to quit.

It's funny how for some reason in less than a week you switched from being a rabid fangirl to trying to bash me by the way, it shows how weak your convictions are.

DeletedUser

4chan "invasions" have been happening as long as I can remember. And they're good - there are quite a lot of players who've stuck around and are now part of the most active part of the community. Hey, some are even part of our team.

Unless rules are _actually_ being broken no-one will get banned. If you see a rule breach you should report it via the support ticket option.

first one was on w58, with the Math-lab and stuff. (No offense to your memory)
Either way, we all know that this "invasion" is doomed (like all the previous ones).

This isn't reddit.

Everything is reddit now. Even 4chan.
Well, except for those who haven't discovered the internet past 9gag/funnyjunk/similar unfunnies.

DeletedUser

Just join next to them and noble them out, you'll be spoilt for choice.

DeletedUser113178

Uhh, what?
In the past 5.5 years I can think of three times I was rimmed.

I'm quite sure I've played a lot more than three worlds in that time.
Well im sure you have, but how many have you got far in? none i presume, well none on your current one i know about, Just becasue you are a good start up player it does not mean it makes you one of the best players overall, Please explain to me how you think you are one of the best then? you might change my view on things.

Here's a better question:

Explain what duration and skill have to do with each other:

Hint: Nothing.

Here's why, let's take your account as an example:

672 villages
34 villages lost, thus (671 + 34) 705 conquers
219 of those were barbs.
205 were internals
89 were tribeless players
That amounts to 513 virtually worthless conquers which amount to 73% of your account.

Nobling barbs and tribemates does no take skill. It requires nothing more than the ability to mindlessly click without realizing how much of your time is being wasted by doing so.
It hardly takes alot of skill to do well in startup, ok maybee to maintain rank 1 for a long duration, so you are saying someone who can become rank 1 during the first week or so, then decides to quit, is better than someone who finishes a world rank 1? how does that work, cause skill and duration have a correlation.

Also when did i ever mention i was a good player? thats right nowhere as i dont claim to be, yeah you can pick apart my account and throw all the statistics you want but like i said i NEVER MENTIONED I WAS A GOOD PLAYER as i know i have had an easy journey compared to most, the fact you took your time to do this just shows how butthurt you are and is irrelevant.

I could pick apart your accounts if you like? but i see no need, well first i would need one that lasted more than a few weeks...(im sure you will remind me of your success you had a few years ago)

I haven't played W72 in well over a week. Predicting past events really doesn't work so well.

As for making up bullshit excuses, please, try and name one time where I have done so. On most worlds I quit long before I ever have any incomings, you nobled two of my villages on W64, but to claim you nobled me, and that I claimed to have quit beforehand as an excuse is laughable at best considering the following:

We were in the same tribe on W64 until September 2nd.

I then switched tribes, and quit the world shortly after. My final conquer was September 6th, my final point increase September 5th, I left my tribe on September 8th, September 10th is when your first attacks landed. You quite clearly attacked because I had quit, not I quit because you attacked. Hell, I even logged in to dodge troops for half the people nobling me because I had been their tribemates shortly before I chose to quit.

It's funny how for some reason in less than a week you switched from being a rabid fangirl to trying to bash me by the way, it shows how weak your convictions are.

Does it matter? you quit and i nobled you, again when did i mention me nobling you in my last few posts? oh yeah i didnt, i said about you quitting as it seems you have done that alot recently over several worlds, not Just W64 so yeah nice to completely go off topic again.

Its funny you presume im a girl? I am a boy, well at least i think i am, sure i have Nice friend/co-player who is a girl but she hardly logs on, no guesses who that is..

I have never been a fan of you, sure she might be but i do not see how i am?

The fact you try and pick my account apart was very week from you as i have said many times 'I dont claim to be good' so why the need to try and show me up?

Come back with a better response please, will save us both some time bickering over stuff that shouldnt of been covered..

mattcurr

Wouldnt be hard. If you knew me, you got into my tribe, the tribe's point isnt do do well, or stick around, dominate or be rank 1 or 100 or 200000000000.

It's really simple, murph and I wanted a place to play in without an annoying skype, so I created a tribe of people who we were friends with so the skype chat wouldn't be annoying....

DeletedUser113178

Wouldnt be hard. If you knew me, you got into my tribe, the tribe's point isnt do do well, or stick around, dominate or be rank 1 or 100 or 200000000000.

It's really simple, murph and I wanted a place to play in without an annoying skype, so I created a tribe of people who we were friends with so the skype chat wouldn't be annoying....

Yes i know that, I was pointing out that Nauz seems to rate himself and your tribe too highly and is too blind to see that there is alot of other good players out there, not just him if you count him as 1...

twenty-five

And then recruited some true social brilliance...