5 players

DeletedUser

Do i really have to remind you that no flaming based on grammar is allowed ?:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sayak

Give me these 5 players along with myself and forget about it:

Domin8rix
Balkwan Warrior
Brett Golding
Openeye
Roland of the Eld (back in the days)

Probably got the best overall skill combined with leadership and the ability to put egos aside and work together.

You get those 5 to create a tribe you should just go to settings>Delete account> Enter password

DeletedUser

2hot -- he's me
pinder -- ranked 1
ify -- great player
openeye -- he makes guides!
farimirfox -- best od

DeletedUser

i would have

Domin8trix
Simran
Brett Golding
Mines long
cant think of a 5th

and in response to comeplayme's comment
it is more effective as an insult when written correctly, and there are no tunnels in TW anyway. how can you know how good a leader domi is when we nobled you 3 times and you have never served under her?

DeletedUser

I waited to see what happned and mine is

-Stevenage, great leader and great guy

-Arentol, left the gmae due to rl issues most orgainized person i know in tw probable a prfectionist

-Shrimpymartini, tought me a lot about the game a noob like me but great friend

- Someone i cant name helped me a lot and great friend also spied for a while then left the game

-ashenfall really smart writer and great fighter but take my support and kills it all:(

A lot more people just cant say them or not enough space

now it would be mine

DeletedUser

Then don't tell me I'm not holding my own :p. You have no idea howmuch i had to whine and mail to survive so far :). i was up for 3 day's straight moving support around, I did the best i could :p.

I must admit i didn't snipe as much as I could probably, but I dislike sniping back stuff i can't defend anwyayz.

terrible excuse.
sniping is one of the most valuable techniques in the game.

Havent you sniped a village to see huge defensive stacks supporting from your enemy.
Its like waking up and finding the tooth fairy passed out drunk under your pillow...

Dream Team..

Lord Hawk IX
Stiker de Grey
Chawthor
Pimp F
EastPark1982

lol. oh yeah.. we already have them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

terrible excuse.
sniping is one of the most valuable techniques in the game.

Havent you sniped a village to see huge defensive stacks supporting from your enemy.
Its like waking up and finding the tooth fairy passed out drunk under your pillow...

Dream Team..

Lord Hawk IX
Stiker de Grey
Chawthor
Pimp F
EastPark1982

lol. oh yeah.. we already have them...

and me:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Cdub-the excellent leader of SWAG

Vladimere-a great guy

Baseballstar-he has de noblez

Amatus-he pwns de noobs

pinder-pfft,pointwhore

DeletedUser81101

1. IFY: to be leading a tribe under heavy attack whilst maintaining such a huge account which a decent growth rate is pretty impressive in my books.

2. Pimpf: One of only 2 enemy players to cause me problems without the aid of permasat accounts, and a decent guy to talk to.

3. Eastpark1974: The only other enemy player to give me a scare without the aid of permasats.

4. Brett Golding: Active in everything - qualities that have every other tribe council drooling

5. iaff366: Every dream team has to have an idiot - to make the others look even better

lussianos

1. Jester, grand Duke and creator of HOT in w1. He was certainly not the best player around but he sure knew how to keep the tribe alive and get people involved.

2. Dikkertje, a great dude and team player!! To my great distress he only ever played w1. He was the kind of guy I could mail a request, and with no questions asked I would get what I requested!! We also spent endless nights just chatting away!! A great dude!!

3. Pakmann, a great player and funny as hell!! To bad he quit w33 a while ago....

4. Al Capone, to some annoying as hell, to some a great player! He certainly knew how to play the game though and how to acquire villas!!

5. Bloodshedder, a great player that I first bumped into in w2... I was on the receiving end of a barrage of attacks and was doing just fine even though outgunned and with support eons away...then bloodshedder joined the fray and saw my troops dwindling away due to a set of finely timed attacks...turned out he was an excellent chap to chat with as well!!

5.1 PZA7, every great squad needs a bully boy and morale buster!! :p

5.2 Wesgan, every great empire will need a town fool...to make all us other to look better I guess...

DeletedUser

my top 5

my top 5..

no.1 pimpf...always has my back....and togeather we make an awesome team...we may get beat eventually...but we will go down fighting.
no.2 princess kats......i hate you(lol) but your defence is awesome..would love you on ourside.....what else can i say (apart from, wew will finish you, unless you join....lol...kidding.
no.3 brett golding....a lot of people have put him....very difficult to put him position wise...i like him..activity, defence, attacking...etc...his whole game is spot on...maybe top for me if he could sort out a few small issues..but love the guy..and he does nothing wrong.
no.4 army lover 8....what can i say...maybe we shouldnt post our guys...but i know he would have my back anyway....plain and simple...straight to the point...will nuke and suuport without question...(great guy)
no.5... this s where i struggle....have loads and could add plenty of people, and these guys may even desrve higher grades...but ify and ditm would be there without a shadow of a doubt...not my tribe....but defence and attacking stlyes are quality...if they had guys like you in k55 things may have been different on this world...

DeletedUser

My 5

Eastpark1974 - over 2 years i have been doing this now but every day he has my back - tells me when i am out of order and keeps me sane when stupid people are doing stupid things.

IFY - we have never been on the same side but its strange - he is a huge player and there is never any crap about him. On our few dealings he has been straight with me and honest and i respect him.

Brett Golding - We dont always agree - in fact as we both have taken on more responsibility we probably agree less and less as we look out for our tribes but if i was in a corner with shit flying all over the place and i only had 5 phone calls to get help - he would be one. A nice guy who plays the game the way it should be played.

Army lover 8 - can talk me round when i am rteady to throw computer through the window. Has a unique ability to see the bigger picture and would give his last spear to save a mate.

DITM/Migz - I cant seperate these two. I fought against both of them and they fought well and did it with humour and friendship and respect. If i was in another world i would happily be lead by either of them.

DeletedUser

5 players? humpf...

There is only one person I would like on my team, and thats Big Bobbert.

There is only one person you can rely on in this game and that is yourself. Be true to yourself and all will be well. You may get rimmed, you may get flamed, but who cares when you realise that you have remained true to your feelings and your instinct. Bask in the glory of your victories and learn from your weaknesses and failures and turn them into stregths in the future. Just know that the arm that holds out for a hand shake will one day pull a knife and stab you in the back in an action of cowardice, or in full sight if they have the audacity. Stare at the blood on your hands as you hold the pumping blood back and realise you have been weak, your trust was flawed and misplaced. Moral of the story? Well you wouldnt stab yourself in the back, you wouldnt lie to yourself and you would never let yourself down...you wont, but your "supposed" friends are fully capable of doing.

DeletedUser

top 5

gonna post another 5...this is totally of track.........i am sorry...but this is hard

i posted 2 from my tribe in last post...but these are all guys from my tribe.

firstly!!! there are loads i can post...but these are here, because i think they desrve credit.

i am not putting reasons..but if they want to personally know....i will mail them

as in x factor...

no particular order.

lvlutt
mrleebrown
acid burn247
lordhawkix
stabes.

this is not my top 5 for my tribe..but 5 that have helped....i ad there is far more to be recognised for their ability in this game and selflessness for th tribe....

too many to mention...

but i add top 5 is hard........and couldchange at any time..

DeletedUser

big bobbert

bigbob!!

i like you, read a lot about your paper and have loved every minute of it.

to some degree, i believe you are right...(about stabbing in the back)

but on this ooccassion i think you could be wrong(it may come back to haunt me)

I have played with a lot of these guys for 2 years and i seriously would trust with my life(may be foolish)...but when known as long as i have..then i dont think so....

we came togeather and for whatever reason, formed a massive strong bond.....and we carry that forward in our tribe,.....there are lots willing to lay down for their tribe....but non as much as a hawk....

believe me or not.....but we are strong (may get beat)...but you will see us here for a long time yet

DeletedUser81101

how about out of the players who have left this world??
1. Migz - He owned this world till he quit
2. Wally/Vulcan - Could go on forever about what these two are capable of!
3. Openeye - From what I've heard hes one of the greats of the game. would be cool to play alongside him
4. Papoomio - Brilliant leader, A man of the people
5. Saurabh - He did well against who? and even better when he joined who?

DeletedUser51390

how about out of the players who have left this world??
1. Migz - He owned this world till he quit
2. Wally/Vulcan - Could go on forever about what these two are capable of!
3. Openeye - From what I've heard hes one of the greats of the game. would be cool to play alongside him
4. Papoomio - Brilliant leader, A man of the people
5. Saurabh - He did well against who? and even better when he joined who?

:icon_redface: im just glad your taking care of my baby DITM....lol feels weird calling ya that since some still call me that :lol:

I might aswell make a list so I dont derail the thread... also ill be doing to lists...one of those id like to play with, and another of those I hve played with and would like to again :D

have played with
1. IF - I remember it was openeye talking me into recruiting him, I was hesitant at first and it took us while to get ahold of eachother, but im sure glad I did, we werent to far from one another and we coordinated on many occasions.

2. miglumpas - migs was a great palyer and often times took control of things when I found my self between a rock and a hard place. Much respect for Miguel.

3. Pimpjam - Handsdown one of the best players to grace TW. if active enough he could easily be rank one. He has done it in the past and could easily do it again.

4. Coming2getu - otherwise known as sleepy dwarf, he taught me the game back in w23. very skilled player and a good friend aswell.

5. Vulcan + bellerion - my two coplayers in w39, love these guys and trust them with anything :D

6. Pap+ druss- so what im cheating - pap for a long tiem has been the heart of who?, and kept the tribe alive and pulled everyone togethor on more than on occasion..much like miglumpas did befroe he left. And druss helped keep pap sane and in control of the account :icon_biggrin:

---------------------------

Would like to play with

1.Casimon - the stubborn old hawk. We have spoken many times in game and on forums and despite our ingame differences always respected eachother. He, and lord hawks have more than earned my respect, not only did they throw themselves in to war with EVOKE so long ago on and on their own, but are now warring e=mc2 and last i heard doing very well against them.

2. Brett golding - who wouldnt want this guy in their tribe? I mean really the isnt much you can say about him that isnt good.

3.Big bobbert:icon_redface: the nemisis, the friend, & the dramatic Big bobby. We have flamed and argued many times but at the end of the day know its just a game and actually have become friends

4. Farimax - Everyone needs a player with suicidal tendencies.

5. palidan - we spoke on a few occasions and he knows what he is doing , wouldnt mind playing with him once :)