8/17/11 4:30st Map

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First off, I apologize for the connotations associated in your mind with the statements I made.

Nobling into K86 and attacking Duke211 is not the best way to give off the impression that you don't wanna attack Tutti. It is known in TW that sharing a border with a tribe and warring them is the most common way of taking them out. Getting to that border requires eating certain people. It is simply geography.

I never tried to stir shit. I stated facts. I heard rumors stating what was stated. The arrogance part was part of the rumor. -MM- and W2V fighting does not help my personal goals in this world, so I would not try to push toward such a thing. If I say that I think it is going to happen is not because I am trying to make it happen, it is because I think it is going to happen. Likewise, if I hear a rumor saying that it is going to happen, I will tell people I know that I think deserve to know that I heard a rumor about that.

So you went to our allies with something you now admit was unsubstantiated? Just so long as I know what sort of a person we are dealing with (and I still cant fail to notice you havent revealed your IGN or your tribe affiliation)

DeletedUser

You gals shouldn't gossip so much.

Low blow... :icon_redface:

So you went to our allies with something you now admit was unsubstantiated? Just so long as I know what sort of a person we are dealing with

No, I went to a friend with something I admitted to be unsubstantiated, not your allies. This was a single person I talked to not a group of people. Then again, you don't know the reasoning behind things I do/say, therefore your conclusions you come to concern me not as much as the potential truth I could have been passing on. I mean, it wouldn't be the first back stab this world has seen if you were plotting that anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True enough, but on this occassion you and your info is wrong

And to get back to your original map : "Oooo, look at how it used to be back in the good old days, when more than 2 tribes could win the world"

DeletedUser66533

The map certainly has a purpose as we can all see. The world looked so much even then haha. I think what he is trying to say is that If W2V can so freely attack there former allies why not -MM- and [T] but the leadership of W2V is certainly well one of the most humble and level headed leaderships in TW. It is already probably too late to end W2V's victory of the world as even if the whole world gangbangs them they are probably at a point where they are too strong.. Meeh.

DeletedUser

We have not done anything against W2V's best interests before. :)

DeletedUser

My sources inside every single tribe in .net tell me your all fools. Besides half of you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Glynjack..if you want his ig info go to the person you got your info from. You have resources, use them.

Now that you hijacked this thread and ranted.

Forum Mod, is there any way we can delete all the crap and get back to talking about the map?

I am fascinated by the map as I was not in this world when it looked like this...MoM looked so small :) and there is no -MM- Even W2V looks small

DeletedUser84667

I think RW looks like a sexy beast :icon_wink:.

If only it performed as good.

DeletedUser

i remember back then we had an OP set-up for +B+

Those were the days back in [RIM], ay spartan?

Who wants to play the "what if this, this, and this happened, how would the world be different?" game? :icon_biggrin:

Because I knew S-D had plans to hit MoM before all of the drama with Haul! and CODE started for them, world could have been much different than now if they weren't offset by the original declaration by Tutti.

The map certainly has a purpose as we can all see. The world looked so much even then haha. I think what he is trying to say is that If W2V can so freely attack there former allies why not -MM- and [T] but the leadership of W2V is certainly well one of the most humble and level headed leaderships in TW. It is already probably too late to end W2V's victory of the world as even if the whole world gangbangs them they are possibly at a point where they are too strong.. Meeh.

To summarize the purpose of all that, I may be wrong about the rumor I had, but I did not wish to see that happen by any means to them while they are at war with OHYEAH.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Who wants to play the "what if this, this, and this happened, how would the world be different?" game? :icon_biggrin:

Because I knew S-D had plans to hit MoM before all of the drama with Haul! and CODE started for them, world could have been much different than now if they weren't offset by the original declaration by Tutti.

Tutti would have jumped in regardless and S-D would be gone. What would have happened if the rest of K55 had followed sheepshaun to OLD? Would make for a completely different world :p

spartan clan

To summarize the purpose of all that, I may be wrong about the rumor I had, but I did not wish to see that happen by any means to them while they are at war with OHYEAH.

yup :icon_cool:

DeletedUser102906

wow,i'am in tutti for so long and didn't even know that we have someone on k55 :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Tutti would have jumped in regardless and S-D would be gone. What would have happened if the rest of K55 had followed sheepshaun to OLD? Would make for a completely different world :p

Let's have some fun elaborating on how you think it would be a different world exactly. Everybody has their views and I'm interested in hearing how people view the way the world would have, could have, or should have played out since this is the kind of thread for that while remaining on topic.

wow,i'am in tutti for so long and didn't even know that we have someone on k55 :lol::lol:

Mostly people who nobled from K55 to K86 or another rim K and got more powerful there, but never lost their K55 villages.

DeletedUser

hughfj said our reason for attacking -MM- was to get at Tutti. I pointed out that Tutti have a large presence in K55 so why would we have to attack -MM- to get at Tutti vills in a K we are dominant in :icon_confused:

You tell me Glyn, if you wanted to "get at" a tribe, would you be happy taking a few vils in one of your K's?

No, you'd want to take them out completely. I'm not backing up his point here, just showing you the flaw in your argument.

IF W2V wanted to kill Tutti, for whatever reason... they'd most certainly have to go through -MM- first.

DeletedUser95593

Not if W2V merged with OHYEAH, then attacked Tutti.

Or -MM- all barbed and we ate barbs instead of -MM-.

Or Tutti ate -MM-, and then we warred them.

I think you need to take you're little hypotheticals back to the drawing board Ben.

DeletedUser

You tell me Glyn, if you wanted to "get at" a tribe, would you be happy taking a few vils in one of your K's?

No, you'd want to take them out completely. I'm not backing up his point here, just showing you the flaw in your argument.

IF W2V wanted to kill Tutti, for whatever reason... they'd most certainly have to go through -MM- first.

No your both wrong When W2V want to "get at" tutti hes already said they would get another tribe to do the work for them

why would we attack -MM- to achieve that, when our allies are in a much better position to help out in the south?

DeletedUser

Not if W2V merged with OHYEAH, then attacked Tutti.

Or -MM- all barbed and we ate barbs instead of -MM-.

Or Tutti ate -MM-, and then we warred them.

I think you need to take you're little hypotheticals back to the drawing board Ben.

At least my hypothetical situations aren't obscene. Get your brain to churn out a logical argument and I'll play this game with you Credo, I'm sure you can manage that.

No your both wrong When W2V want to "get at" tutti hes already said they would get another tribe to do the work for them

Glyn can only speak for themselves. They may well have -MM- to do it for them, but they don't need to.

W2V are the powerhouses of 56 now.