A family Christmas, from PnP

DeletedUser

He wants proof, I'll give him proof. Just shows that I'm right, and I'm like almost always right. :)

I remember Prime, they had an epic shared forum with Hulk. Was pretty amazing seeing some of their op's, and the amount of support they would shift in minutes. Still, he is an idiot and you shouldn't prove yourself to idiots.

DeletedUser

I remember Prime, they had an epic shared forum with Hulk. Was pretty amazing seeing some of their op's, and the amount of support they would shift in minutes. Still, he is an idiot and you shouldn't prove yourself to idiots.

Prime is the new Kong, just a bunch of Hulk wannabees, a bunch of point-whore inactives. My tribe has already made 3 or 4 of them quit the world. :)

And we've made their tribe a complete disaster. More tribes joined in after we got one of our allies to help though. Now its like all the tribes vs. Prime.

On topic: wth is on-topic in here? lol. It's been off-topic since like page 2.

DeletedUser

My W20 tribe = AOS.
Our enemy tribe also the #1 tribe there = Prime

We have proved that a small elite tribe can kick quantity's aces. Our conquers are about the same, but we've slowed down on conquers bcuz our duke has been banned and we are awaiting his return.

5x bigger than us in eliteness?

Eliteness = Quality.
There is no Quality > Quantity if the Quantity is 5x elite than the "Quality" tribe. I think you may need a dictionary...?

Sorry, I thought I erased the eliteness part after realizing that the what ever you want to call it was Villages vs quality :p

Yes, I do believe that quality will beat quantity every time.

But, I believe the argument was which one would someone rather have going up against a tribe that had both quality and quantity (PnP), quantity or quality? -It seems by your post, PRIME only have quantity, or that is at least what it looked like you were implying that.

So my argument is in this particular instance I would rather have quantity. For you can always teach a bad player to become decent pretty easily. But with quality without quantity, you'll have limited troops, resources, villages, expansion.

So lets put it in points.
Good +3
Decent +2
Bad +1

Tribe that has both good quality and quantity: +3 +3 (Quality, Quantity)

Tribe that has bad quality but good quantity: +1 +3 (Quality, Quantity)
But, you can train those members to become decent, especially in a time of war, so it's converted to a +2 +3 (Quality, Quantity)

Tribe with good quality but bad quantity: +3 +1 (Quality, Quantity)
Good quality definately, but with constant attacks from a +3 +3 all their troops will be dedicated to the frontline eventually, stunting growth elsewhere rapidly. So they stay the same, +3 +1 (Quality, Quantity)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I thought I erased the eliteness part after realizing that the what ever you want to call it was Villages vs quality :p

Yes, I do believe that quality will beat quantity every time.

But, I believe the argument was which one would someone rather have going up against a tribe that had both quality and quantity (PnP), quantity or quality? -It seems by your post, PRIME only have quantity, or that is at least what it looked like you were implying that.

So my argument is in this particular instance I would rather have quantity. For you can always teach a bad player to become decent pretty easily. But with quality without quantity, you'll have limited troops, resources, villages, expansion.

So lets put it in points.
Good +3
Decent +2
Bad +1

Tribe that has both good quality and quantity: +3 +3 (Quality, Quantity)

Tribe that has bad quality but good quantity: +1 +3 (Quality, Quantity)
But, you can train those members to become decent, especially in a time of war, so it's converted to a +2 +3 (Quality, Quantity)

Tribe with good quality but bad quantity: +3 +1 (Quality, Quantity)
Good quality definately, but with constant attacks from a +3 +3 all their troops will be dedicated to the frontline eventually, stunting growth elsewhere rapidly. So they stay the same, +3 +1 (Quality, Quantity)

Like I said earlier, you can't beat PnP with just quality unless there is enough quantity of quality. The best TW player ever couldn't beat PnP alone, he would need help, obviously.

And just quantity couldn't beat PnP, bcuz w/ quantity you would need more than the amount of members that PnP has, and thats 80.

If you have more than 80 people attacking PnP, that means more than one tribe, if you have more than 1 tribe attacking PnP, there will be to much clutter and it will be supa dis-organized, especially since the majority of the people attacking PnP would be less than 1mil points, it would be impossible. That's why Quantity couldn't beat PnP.

DeletedUser

Yes, but with special attention to the bad players, they can become decent very easily. So a little bit into the war that quality will rise.

DeletedUser

Yes, but with special attention to the bad players, they can become decent very easily. So a little bit into the war that quality will rise.

You don't give up. Get it through your thick skull.

IT. IS. IMPOSSIBLE. TO. DEFEAT. PnP.

Nobody requires the ability in this world, at-least not enough people.

And stop acting like you know everything, that's my thing. :p

Oh yeah, and a little bit into the war? Those people will already be nobled, if not before war was even declared. ha.

DeletedUser

Like I said earlier, you can't beat PnP with just quality unless there is enough quantity of quality. The best TW player ever couldn't beat PnP alone, he would need help, obviously.

And just quantity couldn't beat PnP, bcuz w/ quantity you would need more than the amount of members that PnP has, and thats 80.

If you have more than 80 people attacking PnP, that means more than one tribe, if you have more than 1 tribe attacking PnP, there will be to much clutter and it will be supa dis-organized, especially since the majority of the people attacking PnP would be less than 1mil points, it would be impossible. That's why Quantity couldn't beat PnP.

But that logic says that noone can beat them; They have the best players (best quality), they have 80 of them, in order to match them you need 80 players of the same skill. That is impossible due to them haveing most of the top players. So you have to have more players than them of a slightly lower skill. But that means you will be disorganised and fail.

DeletedUser

it.is.possible.to.defeat.pnp.but.that.is.not.what.i'm.saying.now.is.it? I.said.you.would.stand.a.better.chance.with.a. +2 +3 rather.than.a. +3 +1

DeletedUser

But that logic says that noone can beat them; They have the best players (best quality), they have 80 of them, in order to match them you need 80 players of the same skill. That is impossible due to them haveing most of the top players. So you have to have more players than them of a slightly lower skill. But that means you will be disorganised and fail.

OMG. I can flame the both of you at the same time. :p

You are saying exactly what I'm saying! omg! jeez, and you guys wonder why nobody likes COF...?

DeletedUser

it.is.possible.to.defeat.pnp.but.that.is.not.what.i'm.saying.now.is.it? I.said.you.would.stand.a.better.chance.with.a. +2 +3 rather.than.a. +3 +1

It's possible that people could defeat them, but not them in this world.

If all the PnP players joined a different world, they could be defeated, unless the rest of the world was like just all noobs. It's to late in this world for players to rise up and become a threat to PnP, and if they did, they would just end up joining PnP.

You don't think things through, you are like a 3 year old. Like your mom just told you you couldn't have a toy car, and you keep whining until you get it.

I just told you that you're wrong, and you keep whining and trying to make me say you're right. Well guess what? There is a difference between getting an object and a fact. When you're wrong, you're wrong. :p

DeletedUser

OMG. I can flame the both of you at the same time. :p

You are saying exactly what I'm saying! omg! jeez, and you guys wonder why nobody likes COF...?

Nothing is ever impossible; i would rather have an army of sheep led by a wolf than an army of wolves led by a sheep. -alexander the great.

If someone was active and good enought to coordinate that many people defeating PnP would be possible.

DeletedUser

It's possible that people could defeat them, but not them in this world.

If all the PnP players joined a different world, they could be defeated, unless the rest of the world was like just all noobs. It's to late in this world for players to rise up and become a threat to PnP, and if they did, they would just end up joining PnP.

You don't think things through, you are like a 3 year old. Like your mom just told you you couldn't have a toy car, and you keep whining until you get it.

I just told you that you're wrong, and you keep whining and trying to make me say you're right. Well guess what? There is a difference between getting an object and a fact. When you're wrong, you're wrong. :p

lol I could easily say the same about you.

Though I didn't say it because the whole point of an argument is to get the other person/people to see your point of view and understand it fully.

gh131

You don't give up. Get it through your thick skull.

IT. IS. IMPOSSIBLE. TO. DEFEAT. PnP.

Nobody requires the ability in this world, at-least not enough people.

And stop acting like you know everything, that's my thing. :p

Oh yeah, and a little bit into the war? Those people will already be nobled, if not before war was even declared. ha.
no it is not IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO DEFEAT THEM too many people give up easily....they will fall evuantally they will

DeletedUser

Nothing is ever impossible; i would rather have an army of sheep led by a wolf than an army of wolves led by a sheep. -alexander the great.

If someone was active and good enought to coordinate that many people defeating PnP would be possible.

It wouldn't matter just about the person coordinating. There would be cross-nobles like there always is, just give up. Damn.

DeletedUser65003

The only thing i would like to say is that numbers and skill arent the only things that determine the outcome of a war.

Allies, activity, communication and position are just some others.

I personally do think PnP could be defeated, if all the half decent tribes in the world fought them. It would be never ending and eventually players will get bored enough to quit.

DeletedUser

lol I could easily say the same about you.

Though I didn't say it because the whole point of an argument is to get the other person/people to see your point of view and understand it fully.

But the person that is right, won't change his opinion if he is right. If I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong and accept the fact. You guys have even seen that in the forums. :p

Here, I'm right.

DeletedUser

The only thing i would like to say is that numbers and skill arent the only things that determine the outcome of a war.

Allies, activity, communication and position are just some others.

I personally do think PnP could be defeated, if all the half decent tribes in the world fought them. It would be never ending and eventually players will get bored enough to quit.

exactly, so it would never happen.

DeletedUser

Yes but assuming we're under the perfect circumstances to where it is a 1v1 and activity levels were at there fullest etc, a +2 +3 would stand a better chance than a +3 +1