A family Christmas, from PnP

DeletedUser

no it is not IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO DEFEAT THEM too many people give up easily....they will fall evuantally they will

there is only 1 way that PnP would fall, and I know it, and PnP even knows it. It's quite obvious.

I'm not telling though. :p

I've told some of my tribe, and I will only tell my friends. Why would I tell you guys? XD

DeletedUser

But the person that is right, won't change his opinion if he is right. If I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong and accept the fact. You guys have even seen that in the forums. :p

Here, I'm right.

That post was a complete fail considering this whole convo on both sides is based solely on opinion. There is no right or wrong in opinion. Only preferences.

gh131

there is only 1 way that PnP would fall, and I know it, and PnP even knows it. It's quite obvious.

I'm not telling though. :p

I've told some of my tribe, and I will only tell my friends. Why would I tell you guys? XD
theres alot of ways they can fall:p what happens if some expiernced tribe just jumps up and takes over most of the world PnP doesent control? tahts one of my theories probably wont happen tho:( my other therie is 2012 o_O

DeletedUser

That post was a complete fail considering this whole convo on both sides is based solely on opinion. There is no right or wrong in opinion. Only preferences.

You need to go back to 3rd grade and find out what the difference between opinion and fact is. :p

And like I said there is ONE way for PnP to fall, it will never happen if you think that fighting them and defeating them the way you are talking about happens.

It just won't. I know it for a fact.

Apparently you just lack the strategic mind that is needed to excel at TW. I don't like to be cocky, well yes I do. But I have that strategic mind. :p

I'm not saying that I have the TW skill to take down PnP, I said strategic mind. There is a difference between skill and strategy. There are strategists and there are warriors. Warriors do what the strategist says. Warriors have the skill, Strategists have the strategy. Obviously.

If anybody has ever played a Dynasty Warriors video game you would understand what I am saying, or if you have ever studied the Old Chinese Dynasties(which is what the game is about), there are other examples too, but I just felt like using those. :p

DeletedUser

theres alot of ways they can fall:p what happens if some expiernced tribe just jumps up and takes over most of the world PnP doesent control? tahts one of my theories probably wont happen tho:( my other therie is 2012 o_O

lol. That is a dream = something that never would happen.

Plus then I could use that quote thing that I've seen on people's profiles.

"Sir, I have bad news, we are completely surrounded on all sides"

General, "Excellent! Now we can fight in any direction!"

Or something like that...

Thus PnP would still win. :p

DeletedUser

You need to go back to 3rd grade and find out what the difference between opinion and fact is. :p

And like I said there is ONE way for PnP to fall, it will never happen if you think that fighting them and defeating them the way you are talking about happens.

It just won't. I know it for a fact.

Apparently you just lack the strategic mind that is needed to excel at TW. I don't like to be cocky, well yes I do. But I have that strategic mind. :p

I'm not saying that I have the TW skill to take down PnP, I said strategic mind. There is a difference between skill and strategy. There are strategists and there are warriors. Warriors do what the strategist says. Warriors have the skill, Strategists have the strategy. Obviously.

If anybody has ever played a Dynasty Warriors video game you would understand what I am saying, or if you have ever studied the Old Chinese Dynasties(which is what the game is about), there are other examples too, but I just felt like using those. :p

No, perhaps you need to go back to the third grade? A fact is something that can be proven. (If you drop a brick on earth it will hit the ground instead of floating up up.)
An opinion is based on someone personal perspective (PnP cannot be defeated). Saying that is like saying the Yankees cannot be defeated. Or the colts cannot be defeated. -Completely opinionated...A guess at that.

So, go repeat the first or third grade, whatever they teach things like this in..maybe even kindergarten? Then come back to these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

gh131

lol. That is a dream = something that never would happen.

Plus then I could use that quote thing that I've seen on people's profiles.

"Sir, I have bad news, we are completely surrounded on all sides"

General, "Excellent! Now we can fight in any direction!"

Or something like that...

Thus PnP would still win. :p
aye it may be a dream but you never know alot can happen in a couple months...pnp could dissapear any day any time so dont think world 21 is all wrapped up yet mr.silly:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, perhaps you need to go back to the third grade? A fact is something that can be proven. (If you drop a brick on earth it will hit the ground instead of floating up up.)
An opinion is based on someone personal perspective (PnP cannot be defeated). Saying that is like saying the Yankees cannot be defeated. Or the colts cannot be defeated. -Completely opinionated...A guess at that.

So, go repeat the first or third grade, whatever they teach things like this in..maybe even kindergarten? Then come back to these forums.

haha. You are partly right about the opinion thing. It is an opinion whether you think they can be defeated or not, but the reality is a fact.

And the Yankees and the Colts can be defeated. :p

The Colts already have been defeated, even though they pretty much didn't really even try to win.

And my "opinion" is that PnP can't be defeated RIGHT now, which is what you are arguing w/ me about. It's impossible right now, it is, get over it.

There is ONE way PnP can be defeated, but it's my lil secret... :p

gh131

haha. You are partly right about the opinion thing. It is an opinion whether you think they can be defeated or not, but the reality is a fact.

And the Yankees and the Colts can be defeated. :p

The Colts already have been defeated, even though they pretty much didn't really even try to win.

And my "opinion" is that PnP can't be defeated RIGHT now, which is what you are arguing w/ me about. It's impossible right now, it is, get over it.

There is ONE way PnP can be defeated, but it's my lil secret... :p
message me in game :icon_wink: tell me teh secretz :p

DeletedUser

aye it may be a dream but you never know a lot can happen in a couple months...pnp could dissapear any day any time so don't think world 21 is all wrapped up yet mr.silly:icon_wink:

That is untrue, PnP won't disappear any day. Well they could be disbanded but not all of their members would disappear ANY day. XD

They won't disappear tomorrow. Unless the ALL got banned, yet they still wouldn't disappear tomorrow.

gh131

That is untrue, PnP won't disappear any day. Well they could be disbanded but not all of their members would disappear ANY day. XD

They won't disappear tomorrow. Unless the ALL got banned, yet they still wouldn't disappear tomorrow.
they disband PnP technically wouldent exsist anymore and if there members join diffrent tribes well the rest would be history i doubt they will lose but ill bet they will find a enemy that will give them a run for there money :p

DeletedUser66513

You don't give up. Get it through your thick skull.

IT. IS. IMPOSSIBLE. TO. DEFEAT. PnP.

Nobody requires the ability in this world, at-least not enough people.

And stop acting like you know everything, that's my thing. :p

Oh yeah, and a little bit into the war? Those people will already be nobled, if not before war was even declared. ha.

Fail.

Of course it is possible. Don't be stupid.

RIGHT NOW it is impossible, no tribe is currently ready but given time there are a few tribes (Dr. No, MPFC, =BCB=) who could present a major challenge in future.

All these tribes have got to do is continue growth, lock down their ks etc.

You are forgetting the one thing PnP want more than anything else.

A CHALLENGE. Any tribe that has the potential to give them a good and decent war they will encourage, to grow and mature until they are ready to have a good damn war with them :)

DeletedUser

Fail.

Of course it is possible. Don't be stupid.

RIGHT NOW it is impossible, no tribe is currently ready but given time there are a few tribes (Dr. No, MPFC, =BCB=) who could present a major challenge in future.

All these tribes have got to do is continue growth, lock down their ks etc.

You are forgetting the one thing PnP want more than anything else.

A CHALLENGE. Any tribe that has the potential to give them a good and decent war they will encourage, to grow and mature until they are ready to have a good damn war with them :)

I disagree, but I'm to tired to argue.

But if I'm gonna lose an argument, I wouldn't mind losing it to you. So woo hoo you win. bye bye. lol

DeletedUser

well this is going knowwhere, if i say im not complaining then im not, because a complaint requires intention or it is just a comment If you say your arnt then fine, but you have to accept that im not either.

You said that the players should us skill and activity to overcome PnP, complaining that they were degrading the world etc, i say thats impossible, PnP are too good to fight 1 on 1.

It was a simple and polite question.

Ok, i just spent the last hour reading every thred for about 10 pages back, the impression ive got is;

1) TESB were inactive and disorgansed, unable to coordinate stuff by your own
2) You gangbanged them, ARG!, PUFFIN, Dr. NO and bit of IMP attacked them, thats at least three times their points, hypocritical at all.
3) despite your claims about how good you were and how bad TESB were, ARG! and co caused the war with TESB and co by insulting them and being rude, yet now you claim it was an unfair gangbang.
4) you have continueously been the one twisting facts, misleading people and demonstrating a huge ego throughout every post i read

From what ive read i would say that when you defeated TESB it was not through youe immense skill, wich i dont doubt you had, but through a combinaton of YOUR GANGBANG, TESB inactivity, bad leadership and luck.

You've just shown me that even when you "try" and do a little back reading and research, you still can't get any solid concepts through your head.

Firstly and foremostly, you are talking about the wrong gang bang.
I was and always have been referring to the TESB gang bang, which was TESB (rank 1), Magnum (rank 2), CRayn. (rank 4), and KKND (rank 6) against Puffin (rank 3).
After they were unable to move Puffin and ARG! jumped in and destroyed KKND, the TESB gangbang fell apart and they all merged into one super tribe, TESB.

After 'some' NAP period, ARG! fought with TESB and then Dr NO jumped in due to being provoked by TESB, which was entirely unrelated and uncoordinated (TESB players will deny with no proof what so ever) and eventually, TESB's own NAP with Puffin ran out and Puffin decided to finish off the wounded beast which once attempted to eliminate them.

At no stage did IMP attack TESB.
That is dead wrong and you are simply making it up.
In fact, IMP allied with TESB, in support of their gang bang behavior (which they later replicated, see Dr NO) and began sending defensive troops into TESB villages.

The only true gang banger in the whole scenario was TESB!

The only person here twisting facts, is YOU!

I think you need to do more reading before you attempt to run a sly one by me like that again. You're either a blatant liar, hoping no one will check anything you just said, or you are horribly misinformed and actually believe the garbage that is erupting from your fat cake hole.

funny-dog-pictures-weasel-be-gone-demon.jpg

DeletedUser74079

actuallly if you drop a brick on the earth it will disintergrate in the atmosphere. :icon_cool: