A Lama Smex Joint.

DeletedUser

Ye he has definatly had a good start up, cant begrudge a guy that. He is quite aways a head, im trying to close the gap on him but i dont think its working :D

HE must have a wicked area to farm, i mailed the account yesterday to congrat him/them on such a great start up.

olympus

omg we got a thread about us :eek: So this is what it feels like to be Nauz! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

omg we got a thread about us :eek: So this is what it feels like to be Nauz! :icon_cool:

How many are on that account olympus?

Edit: Not trying to have a dig at you or anything.. Was just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

olympus

How many are on that account olympus?

A few, but we all have studying with exams/assignments etc so this was the only way we could play actively. Seems to have worked out pretty well.

We're all friends so we have a good team chemistry.

DeletedUser

A few, but we all have studying with exams/assignments etc so this was the only way we could play actively. Seems to have worked out pretty well.

We're all friends so we have a good team chemistry.

Before I leave, Just a question.
Can I send my love mail to you guys? I have none who will write me love mail back. :icon_cry:

olympus

Seeing as the thread is based on our account, doesnt that mean anything i say is on topic :icon_eek:

DeletedUser96141

what do i have to say?
Speed players always have a top 10 start up account before the nobling stagfe.
Happened here again

DeletedUser100063

my ego just soared :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what do i have to say?
Speed players always have a top 10 start up account before the nobling stagfe.
Happened here again

If you have the troops to reach number one at this point you will do good at nobling stage to probpaly as you have more troops then others at that point... Why will they fail?