A Messy Divorce.

DeletedUser84667

Nope no fear. I choose where I stand to day, and am damn proud of it. I had the chance to take the easy way more than once in the past, and I didn't take it.

Althought I guess I should be careful what I say to you, you might send me more attacks in game! Heavens no!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103166

i make a short pause to send few...i continue later to send another series.....nothing personal...hope not bad feelings.
anyway ...good luck to all involve and to be a nice fight.

DeletedUser

you have been a real whiner lately imho

and bitter too

but hey, the end is coming for you, its not easy to have a good attitude when you see you have no where to run until you get rimmed

You've shown nothing but bitterness to me, either.

Anyway, this thread isn't about my attitude, or yours, so let's get off that topic.

DeletedUser84667

I think that it is on topic. I would place every village I ever owned to say that Ben would not run even if given an invite to W2V this very second.

I think that myself, Ben, and 15 other MoMians can proudly paint our faces blue and yell "FREEEEDOMMMMMM" without any shame of whatever rim may come from it.

DeletedUser

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

images

This face made me lol hard ^.

DeletedUser

If we're doing braveheart, I bagsy the horrible attempts at Scottish accents.

Edit; Also, I painted my face blue ages ago :p

DeletedUser

Have W2V actually started attacking or is this them following the 7 day notice period that was originally agreed upon?

DeletedUser

[4/4/2012 1:52:43 PM] Ralyn: NAP ends may 14th unless renegotiated, plus a week's notice... That's six weeks

As you can see W2V were supposed to notify MoM on the 14th at an earliest and then give the 7 days notice.

DeletedUser84667

What? W2V not true to their word? Impossible Carl.

I find it funny how even in this situation of 5 - 1 odds they still need to get a jump on us.

DeletedUser

Damn..... Here I was, thinking they'd stick to their word and be honourable people like last time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, but it's cheating to use an actual Scottish person.... We need someone to butcher it. A Hungarian can't do too much good with it.

DeletedUser

Could've sworn the notice went out ages ago. Ah well, will chalk it up to 'well, it was so bleeding obvious, any more notice would have been insulting'. :icon_wink: