A secret premade?

• Thread starter Audience of One
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My dear friend King Matt II notified me of this and I agree that it makes sense. He spotted atleast two people with names referring to 'tea' with similar signatures. Me and my friends at IKEA does not believe that this is a mere coincidence. We believe that it is a private, secret premade that is going to join the world. Both of them have matching signatures and both accounts are new. Someone must know who these guys are, and if you spot more 'tea'-based accounts, feel free to post them.

Discuss!

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=95995

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=95981

I am very well aware of that they are going to post in this thread seeing as they both online and they seems to be triggerhappy (about posting). Sure, they might aswell be two friends, but theres nothing wrong with speculating is it?

AoO out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe there going to make the tea for W54. Tea 2 for me please, hurry. Dry mouth.

DeletedUser

You will come across 3 of us.

Myself, the TokyoTeacup. My bro, the KanadianKettle. And my other bro, NoobyNapkin.
There will be no more of us, and you shall see in-game that our tribe will be far (FAR) from a premade.

King Matt II

He used my name to direct the embarrassment away from himself.

DeletedUser

Well, some people are gifted it at a young age (Me) or some people learn it from others (You). Makes me so more special :p

DeletedUser

I don't know what you're talking about. I see nothing that should associate me with those two. :O

DeletedUser

Get back in the kitchen, Kettle!
Napkin, you too! You guys are embarrassing us in public (>.<)

DeletedUser

They are all things used in a kitchen :O

And they all associate with a country.

Someone should make SpankingSpoon ;)

DeletedUser

You never know. We could all just be one person suffering from severe schizophrenia.

DeletedUser

You should NEVER EVER say things like that. People do actually have problems, you should see yourself lucky.

DeletedUser

Indeed Teacup. Listen to the talking condom. It speaks wisely.

DeletedUser

You seem to assume that I was making a joke.
I assure you, I was not. I was seriously considering the possibilities.

DeletedUser

Aww lol.. I wish this was actually a premade. The names are really rad.
I would be the RussianRollpin :icon_cool: