A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
I haven't paid much attention to the diplomatic aspect of this world. I'm disappointed to see it go down like this, as I'm sure everyone is. I would've liked some semblance of an end game war rather than a merge then the rest of the world folding.

I get why Dalton did it and it seems justified from their position, I just wish we'd had a more interesting world.

Thanks to War-Peace, JustDoIt, Superdog and Dragon Warrior for being the standout accounts in Rust this world. If every Rust account was like these guys the world would have played out very differently.

GG.

AkiBrat

Thanks you Dragon Warrior for being a standout account on this world. And big shoutout to Superdog for losing villages superfast. Thanks RUST for being the easiest opposition ever, it was literally like fighting with one arm.

Why bother when we can cap like this? :) Enjoy your future worlds, I'm sure as hell we will :D:D:D

unknown.png

QWAZY

Non-stop Poster
Lol all this complaining. LOVE IT!!!!!

You guys simple had friends the whole world and Taxi was fighting the whole world we made friends and then you cry like wimps. End of stroy <3

Enjoy your Rim Service

RumFastRumFar

I really enjoyed this world. The whole world Taxi and Dalton fighting while everyone watched just to see who would win. Rust and Spanish just sadly made no moves or were just too late to make them.

GG Dalton and Taxi for winning, the only 2 tribes that nobled players instead of barbs. Although... While a fairly easy world, Ragestyle's massive use of heavy ram nukes + paladins did scare us a bit, perhaps the only worthwhile player of the South. Pity we couldn't mass-recruit you as we do in Taxi

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Contributing Poster
Thanks you Dragon Warrior for being a standout account on this world. And big shoutout to Superdog for losing villages superfast. Thanks RUST for being the easiest opposition ever, it was literally like fighting with one arm.

Why bother when we can cap like this? :) Enjoy your future worlds, I'm sure as hell we will :D:D:D

View attachment 3238
He was a standout account with or without this funny report that can happen to any of us. This account was always there to help, as James said and i would love to have him as tribemate again.