A story about a brown swamp and killer bunnies

DeletedUser

Never said like this. But there will be mistakes. You are taking this to seriously.

This is the externals, I don't think people taking things too seriously is an issue here. I would say the opposite. But if thats the way you see it...

DeletedUser

This is the externals, I don't think people taking things too seriously is an issue here. I would say the opposite. But if thats the way you see it...
Not talking on the externals, Iam talking about the messed up.
And mistakes cause a tribe to lose, that's a fact.
Well if one noble nuke that will killed cause the biggest tribe at this world to lose.
Anyway I will stop answering you cause I feel that any messege I sending you, just reduce my IQ level.

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

More stupid mistakes like these?
If it's all coming from Ya Bro's side then Shrekd have already won at this rate..

Better than being a tribe planning an Ops on Shrekd for 3 weeks and ending up allied to them. *cough**cough* *Ebola**cough*

DeletedUser

Have you caught Ebola mate? Might wanna get that cough checked out...

Ebola is a virus that is killing us, we are peaceful peoplez that have been bedridden because of Ebola, and some cases of smallpox. Pity us while we come to terms with our misfortune :x

DeletedUser

Good chuckle seeing the only thing anyone in ya bro has against shrekd is that the clueless account has a bad noble history... which is also coming from a bunch of Hippocratic people, do believe there is alot of internalling going on in the bunny family now and recently, no? Get some real things to flame about and come back, because im getting tired of the last month-6 weeks of you saying the same god damn thing, stop the redundancy of using one terrible chirp over and over again.

DeletedUser102425

Have you caught Ebola mate? Might wanna get that cough checked out...

Ebola is a virus that is killing us, we are peaceful peoplez that have been bedridden because of Ebola, and some cases of smallpox. Pity us while we come to terms with our misfortune :x

It might have something to do with that black kid.
He should have been quarantined.

DeletedUser

Not talking on the externals, Iam talking about the messed up.

Well if one noble nuke that will killed cause the biggest tribe at this world to lose.
Anyway I will stop answering you cause I feel that any messege I sending you, just reduce my IQ level.

I didn't say "And mistakes cause a tribe to lose, that's a fact." over 1 mistake. I said it because you are stating there will be many more mistakes & with many mistakes it then makes sense for me to put that..

DeletedUser17449

Rock Bottom. is making this thread somewhat worth reading.

Oh and the irony in this quote as well.

there will be even more stupidest mistake in the future.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ya Bro
Side 2:
Tribes: Shrekd

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,144
Side 2: 0
Difference: 64,144

chart

DeletedUser

Lol don't even bother trying to start on me

What is your ign?

DeletedUser

Its super secret :icon_rolleyes:. My name totally doesn't give it away.

DeletedUser

Well give me your IGN

I want to know who you are before you start an argument