A story about a brown swamp and killer bunnies

DeletedUser

You declared and op'd with under 10 caps? Impressive. I would say the war is far from over.
Oh mate. If you think there was op, or that you play in other world, or that you dont know what op is.

DeletedUser66411

Oh mate. If you think there was op, or that you play in other world, or that you dont know what op is.

Can you please have someone revise your sentences before posting. I understand english may not be your first language but it would really help you get some sort of point across. And yes, I would consider that an Op as multiple thousands of attacks were sent. Obviously not a very good Op but that is to be expected.

DeletedUser

Can you please have someone revise your sentences before posting. I understand english may not be your first language but it would really help you get some sort of point across. And yes, I would consider that an Op as multiple thousands of attacks were sent. Obviously not a very good Op but that is to be expected.
nah.. Dont like to bother much. Anyway I am sure you understood what I said.
Buttom line is that we are leading 8-0 without any op. If you think that we made ops till now, you have no clue what is a real op that handle by ya bro.

DeletedUser112079

nah.. Dont like to bother much. Anyway I am sure you understood what I said.
Buttom line is that we are leading 8-0 without any op. If you think that we made ops till now, you have no clue what is a real op that handle by ya bro.

8-0 is such a massive lead considering the two tribes have 4672 villages between them. Think we should delete now :/

Clueless.

@Nais, I'd be quiet considering those 8 villages we lost will be made up when we eat your idling account. 48 hour attackable, eh?

DeletedUser

I will make my reply a little easier to understand

When can we expect shrekd to get involved in this "war"

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

@Nais, I'd be quiet considering those 8 villages we lost will be made up when we eat your idling account. 48 hour attackable, eh?

Its the only thing you are capable of doing Cally. Nobling inactive accounts....

And thanks for letting us know fore hand Internal king Cally , attackable ban means we can send support too :p

DeletedUser

Thats really brave from you cally. You just prove everything that everyone says on you. Diffrenet is that I am far away from the front line. Until the attack will arrive I will be back. To take villages in the middle of ya bro at the begining of the war.. Smart idea cally, nothing can go wrong.

Anyway just remember , you got 48 hours to, diffrenet is that you are in the front line ;)

DeletedUser

two caps and a quick kick

http://imgur.com/rqLCjzJ
http://imgur.com/TeLwj0m

watch out shreckd don't lose a village or you will get internalled!!!

Story repeats itself again and again, dont bow to king cally, get internalled. Lose a village, get internalled. Even if you had all your troops supporting your neighbours because the tribe doesn't provide shit all for front line stacking. And god forsake you bring a problem to the tribes attention, thats also forbidden, who do we think we are trying to stop upcoming internal problems? pfff, cally knows better!

DeletedUser

^^^ Speaks for itself

Side 1:
Tribes: Ya Bro
Side 2:
Tribes: Shrekd

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 417
Difference: 89

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,429,982
Side 2: 2,563,845
Difference: 133,863

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,811
Side 2: 12,777
Difference: 148,034

chart

satorbg

Story repeats itself again and again, dont bow to king cally, get internalled. Lose a village, get internalled. Even if you had all your troops supporting your neighbours because the tribe doesn't provide shit all for front line stacking. And god forsake you bring a problem to the tribes attention, thats also forbidden, who do we think we are trying to stop upcoming internal problems? pfff, cally knows better!

Shame on you! Clueless doesn't have any internal problems

[video=youtube;6zXDo4dL7SU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU[/video]

DeletedUser

You can run but....

Subject The tribe Bunny Brothers declared war on tribe New Beginnings!
Sent Nov 19, 2014 23:41:58
The tribe is now at war with New Beginnings!

War name: That Love and Life called Shrekd

Declaration:
well that was quick

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ya Bro
Side 2:
Tribes: Shrekd

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 365
Side 2: 370
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 3
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,665,083
Side 2: 2,333,434
Difference: 331,649

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 253,531
Side 2: 22,322
Difference: 231,209

chart

DeletedUser

Shame they ran I just kicked ass in a solo OP and my stats won't count for much ; (