A Typical day with Ocaryx...

DeletedUser

Wow, what a great comeback to a perfectly valid point :icon_rolleyes:

That is considered a comeback? :icon_rolleyes:

It's a picture, his story was not a very good one, quite boring. Therefor he posted that picture. /comeback

naj84

just shows its the only way they can beat u mate they need inside info :lol:

That is actually quite funny, us using a spy is news to me thats for sure. We have never bothered with spies and we certainly dont need one in frosty's band of misfits.

DeletedUser

That is considered a comeback? :icon_rolleyes:

It's a picture, his story was not a very good one, quite boring. Therefor he posted that picture. /comeback

Boring? What are you talking about, it was on topic if you haven't forgotten, and your dude posted a picture that didn't make sense and was only meant to be rude.

ToTheGallows

Boring? What are you talking about, it was on topic if you haven't forgotten, and your dude posted a picture that didn't make sense and was only meant to be rude.

[spoil]
eb32692048.jpg
[/spoil]

JOHNBOY15

That is actually quite funny, us using a spy is news to me thats for sure. We have never bothered with spies and we certainly dont need one in frosty's band of misfits.

lol i love it i get a reply when i say about spys but when i asked about how this thred started i got nothing even close to a reply

JOHNBOY15

now tell me if im wrong but i can see this thred started as one of frostyfingers members took a vill that OX cleared now im sure thats right please say if its not

so can i ask why do i have OX members asking my members to empty vills that we have cleared and nobled of save

King Widget today at 01:40
Just need you to clear out T.Spicy1 (572|681) K65 as you can tell I had already started nobleing that villa.

yes he has after we cleared it and still have the reports of all the nukes that where sent as it was full of OX support

this was what i was asking its not a story unless u only read books with 6-7 lines lmao