A Typical day with Ocaryx...

DeletedUser

FINALLY an all out offensive on our tribe...this will be fun, I was waiting to actually have to defend for once, let's see if my guys can handle it, I hope they can...

although, able alone at least 4 times the size of our entire tribe(or larger) with enough nukes to clear every village in the tribe...i guess morale will have to play a role

define 'all out offensive'

JOHNBOY15

now tell me if im wrong but i can see this thred started as one of frostyfingers members took a vill that OX cleared now im sure thats right please say if its not

so can i ask why do i have OX members asking my members to empty vills that we have cleared and nobled of save

King Widget today at 01:40
Just need you to clear out T.Spicy1 (572|681) K65 as you can tell I had already started nobleing that villa.

yes he has after we cleared it and still have the reports of all the nukes that where sent as it was full of OX support

ToTheGallows

*incoherent rant*

[spoil]
Cool_story_bro.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

benny14 comes back- one goal- frostyfingers and all his friends will be nuked- then i quit again:)

DeletedUser

no ill use a rocket launcher and take out my Halo guys to snipe them

frostyfingers

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Cute.

Yeah, I got excited when I saw hundreds of incommings and the chance to get higher OD, only to find that Englander as the only one to get action, and our closest member to him was recently sitting, so support didnt land very efficiently as we had 24 hour delay...

oh well, I was hopeful...should be fun to go out with a bang though...we launch a few nukes in response to those fakes...cant wait for the reports...

frostyfingers

im wondering who is controlling sorento...because the second he joins, we get launched on...spies make me sick...