A Typical day with Ocaryx...

DeletedUser

hmmmm seems like you are sad about your acandmy tribe dying. flump wasnt a member but launched his nukes for oxy at sexy. it really dosn't matter to me either way i am just a soldier tgt attacked r members in our k so i am killing them wholesale. oxy moving into k68 and k78 when i finish with the last players to noble near me i will attack and kill them also. why tell half truths or lies dosnt matter its a game designed for players to kill each othe in a freindly way instead of a gun in the real world. the day oxy declared war all bets were off you pick a fight then decide you can dictate how that war is fought? any freindly tribe your are training is a threat and in a real fight you kill them all. sorry you trained them poorly and even more sorry you started a war that is getting them killed. prehaps before you pick your next fight you might want to pick a target that plays like you or rolls over for you. you once said i shouldnt pull the tigers tail.
i suggest in the future you dont attack a pack of junk yard dogs such as ourselfs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, whether or not they actually did anything wouldn't matter, they're trespassing in our K's and nobling our farms. Like some Oxy members have been doing.

Mails like this just shake my confidence in Ocaryx to be honest, why on earth would we be happy with letting someone make a "defendable base" in one of our continents? I consider it a hostile act to just start nobling somones farms especially if they own the continent, and then to say that they want to make a defendable base just seems ridiculous.

I don't think it's too much to ask that other tribes leave our K's alone.....unless they plan on attacking us I see no reason to expand into our K's.

If you recall Gvardy agreed not to take any more vills out there.. in fact we didnt want him to to begin with.

No, the 'R' family entered into this conflict for really no reason whatsoever.. You are just bandwagoning with Sexy.

Can't say I blame you. It's fight or merge... unfortunately for you guys, you picked a fight with the wrong bunch of cadres... we wont collapse.. and even if we did you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 recruits.

DeletedUser

If you recall Gvardy agreed not to take any more vills out there.. in fact we didnt want him to to begin with.

No, the 'R' family entered into this conflict for really no reason whatsoever.. You are just bandwagoning with Sexy.

Can't say I blame you. It's fight or merge... unfortunately for you guys, you picked a fight with the wrong bunch of cadres... we wont collapse.. and even if we did you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 recruits.

second time in a week you have said if we did collapse? and indirectly declared war on the r family? are you really that crasy? i think your plate is already full. please do yourself a favour and tone down your posts. you really cant keep annouying other tribes just makes it worse for oxy really is not helping you evertime you declare war or threaten
another tribe or attack them they arnt gonna back down anymore those days are over. so try being diplomatic there are enough good players on this world in enough of the tribes on your borders it might be a idea to be more diplomatic
and less of a bully your words not mine. your member invaded there k my advice is if you dont want him there boot him or have him gift his villages to the tribe your member invaded or fight it out and dont whine your rookie players are dying. again your tribe did something and the rookies are paying for it. for ever action the is a equal reaction sooner you learn it the better off you will be

DeletedUser

second time in a week you have said if we did collapse? and indirectly declared war on the r family? are you really that crasy? i think your plate is already full. please do yourself a favour and tone down your posts. you really cant keep annouying other tribes just makes it worse for oxy really is not helping you evertime you declare war or threaten
another tribe or attack them they arnt gonna back down anymore those days are over. so try being diplomatic there are enough good players on this world in enough of the tribes on your borders it might be a idea to be more diplomatic
and less of a bully your words not mine. your member invaded there k my advice is if you dont want him there boot him or have him gift his villages to the tribe your member invaded or fight it out and dont whine your rookie players are dying. again your tribe did something and the rookies are paying for it. for ever action the is a equal reaction sooner you learn it the better off you will be

R family has already launched a couple thousand attacks on us.. I wouldn't call that very 'indirect'.

I consider the R family to be at war with Ocaryx, but have not yet declared because we are focusing on 1 problem at a time. IE You.

We have not retaliated yet, nor can you expect any retaliations for a while longer. We're merely defending ourselves from them, and don't want to get anyone hyped over another war.

So yes, bottom line.. war with R.. old news.

Oh and I almost forgot:

Does this mean all the folks you are internally nobling in the main tribe and sexyxx are fair game? Just give me the word when we're good to start focusing on your weaker players. Our next 300 nukes can always be thrown at a solid yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, he agreed not to do it anymore, he still stacked the vills he took instead of letting them go. We didn't enter the fight, were getting dragged in by other people encroaching on our turf and taking vills in our K's.

And once again, we haven't picked a fight, were just not rolling over and letting anyone take all of our farms. It just seems to me that it's a hostile act to try and make a defendable base out of our farms. If you don't feel the way I do then please select a big group of barbs in your neighborhood for me to noble and create a base.

And on the topic of hostile acts, I would love to talk about savetheplanet. (I'd pull out stats proving he's a refugee, but tw stats isn't working for me right now) but I have this

[09:51:54 | Edited 09:52:13] Naj: however save is now in ocaryx
[09:52:24] hodgy77: well we still attack him as he left to join you
[09:52:34] hodgy77: so hes a refugee to me
[09:52:35] Naj: i cant stop you
[09:52:40] Naj: but he isnt a refugee
[09:52:47] Naj: he was always goignt o join
[09:52:50] Naj: he is the only member of dprk
[09:52:53] Naj: in our tribe chat
[09:53:02] Naj: we left him their until we got space
[09:53:08] hodgy77: we didernt know that so most of my players are attacking him
[09:53:24] Naj: yes last time i looked at his account
[09:53:26] Naj: that was the case
[09:54:47] Naj: he has made some mistakes, that rubbish about going and picking off barbs in the rim didnt excatly make him any freinds
[09:55:06] Naj: but he is one of us
[09:55:38] hodgy77: well we wont attack any of your tribe only him as he was in dpkd
[09:55:51] Naj: the attacks sent will be defended and we will counter any villages that he losses but we wont retaliate agasint your villages
[09:56:03] Naj: what i propose is no new attacks are sent
[09:56:06] Naj: and we leave it as that
[09:56:24] Naj: the rest of dprk fair game
[09:56:30] hodgy77: i will have to see what rest of tribe wont to do i will ask them and get back to you but i will still attack him and i think all tribe will back me up
[09:56:41] Naj: fair enough

So quit acting like were jumping on Sexy's bandwagon, you pulled us into this mess.

I would have thought that a tribe that has been in the rank 1 spot as long as you guys have been, would be able to recognise what a refugee is and it usually pisses off other tribes when you take one in. Somehow I'm not really buying this "It wasn't meant to be a hostile act" speech anymore. Your members have been nobling in our K's, and you've been taking refugees. How can that not be meant as anything other than an aggressive action, an action we are going to respond too.

DeletedUser

Ok, he agreed not to do it anymore, he still stacked the vills he took instead of letting them go. We didn't enter the fight, were getting dragged in by other people encroaching on our turf and taking vills in our K's.

And once again, we haven't picked a fight, were just not rolling over and letting anyone take all of our farms. It just seems to me that it's a hostile act to try and make a defendable base out of our farms. If you don't feel the way I do then please select a big group of barbs in your neighborhood for me to noble and create a base.

And on the topic of hostile acts, I would love to talk about savetheplanet. (I'd pull out stats proving he's a refugee, but tw stats isn't working for me right now) but I have this

[09:51:54 | Edited 09:52:13] Naj: however save is now in ocaryx
[09:52:24] hodgy77: well we still attack him as he left to join you
[09:52:34] hodgy77: so hes a refugee to me
[09:52:35] Naj: i cant stop you
[09:52:40] Naj: but he isnt a refugee
[09:52:47] Naj: he was always goignt o join
[09:52:50] Naj: he is the only member of dprk
[09:52:53] Naj: in our tribe chat
[09:53:02] Naj: we left him their until we got space
[09:53:08] hodgy77: we didernt know that so most of my players are attacking him
[09:53:24] Naj: yes last time i looked at his account
[09:53:26] Naj: that was the case
[09:54:47] Naj: he has made some mistakes, that rubbish about going and picking off barbs in the rim didnt excatly make him any freinds
[09:55:06] Naj: but he is one of us
[09:55:38] hodgy77: well we wont attack any of your tribe only him as he was in dpkd
[09:55:51] Naj: the attacks sent will be defended and we will counter any villages that he losses but we wont retaliate agasint your villages
[09:56:03] Naj: what i propose is no new attacks are sent
[09:56:06] Naj: and we leave it as that
[09:56:24] Naj: the rest of dprk fair game
[09:56:30] hodgy77: i will have to see what rest of tribe wont to do i will ask them and get back to you but i will still attack him and i think all tribe will back me up
[09:56:41] Naj: fair enough

So quit acting like were jumping on Sexy's bandwagon, you pulled us into this mess.

I would have thought that a tribe that has been in the rank 1 spot as long as you guys have been, would be able to recognise what a refugee is and it usually pisses off other tribes when you take one in. Somehow I'm not really buying this "It wasn't meant to be a hostile act" speech anymore. Your members have been nobling in our K's, and you've been taking refugees. How can that not be meant as anything other than an aggressive action, an action we are going to respond too.

20,000 points in villages... the guy nobled 20,000 points in villages...

That said I can't believe you just called DPRK refugees lol... continent 65... dudes on continent 65 are Refugees? FROM YOU?!

Have you SEEN k65? Do you know whos territory those 'Refugees' were in?

[spoil]Ocaryx Territory.. more specifically able1234au and gargoila territory. [/spoil]

So basically the reason this is all going down is because one of our members was a moron and took 20k in vills on your territory, so you responded by trying to grab over 1 million in vills on ours? and this is our fault?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That said I can't believe you just called DPRK refugees lol... continent 65... dudes on continent 65 are Refugees? FROM YOU?!

so you responded by trying to grab over 1 million in vills on ours? and this is our fault?

yes, about 1 million points taken from them would make them refugees. I can't believe that is so hard to understand.

And the only reason it was only 20k in vills is because we stopped him from spreading out more, I mean for crying out loud, he told us he wanted to make a base out there, that doesn't sound like he wants to stop.

g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca
I would appreciate it if your tribe would cease their hostilities and I shall attempt to expand

and this is our fault?

Obviously, I have already stated I am not believing that this has all just been a mistake. Your members should know better than this. You guys started the hostilities.

g.vardy@ns.sympatico.ca on 23.10. at 04:18
Also, what is yours tribes diplomatic status with [ally]SEXY[/ally], as it appears they have encroached on your western border - it may be possible that with your tribe and mine we may be able to remove this threat from both our doorsteps - unless of course your tribe is allied with theirs.

On second thought, maybe he doesn't know any better :lol:

DeletedUser

yes, about 1 million points taken from them would make them refugees. I can't believe that is so hard to understand.

And the only reason it was only 20k in vills is because we stopped him from spreading out more, I mean for crying out loud, he told us he wanted to make a base out there, that doesn't sound like he wants to stop.

Obviously, I have already stated I am not believing that this has all just been a mistake. Your members should know better than this. You guys started the hostilities.

On second thought, maybe he doesn't know any better :lol:

Dude.. lol. Ocaryx has existed since day 1 of world 34... we've cycled through god knows how many members, and have been #1 for god knows how long, and you REFUSE to believe that our members get bored and do stupid shit? It's just bound to happen... *daydreams of the days of E-Rex almost starting a war with Muppet*

This worlds been full of screwups so far.. your tribes just the first to launch 1 million point incursions into neighboring tribes territory over one.

You'll also try to explain to me that your members are in fact SO disciplined that they've never made a mistake I'm sure.

The same guys that are sending 28 second noble trains at savetheplanet, they haven't made any mistakes yet in this world?

Not that any of it matters now I spose. I don't think theres any way to dispute the fact that a few thousand attacks are hostile... if it wasn't a war before, it most certainly is one now.

DeletedUser

Being bored and doing something stupid doesn't cover up him going to war with my barbs!:icon_evil:

In fact, if it was boredom, he wouldn't have nobled barbs, he would have done something, let me think...:icon_idea: not boring.

And why would you bring up the fact that you guys have been around the longest, and say that is a reason to make a huge noob mistake? It's sort of an oxymoron there dude.

And whether one of my guys sends a lame train is beside the point, you guys are keeping his vills stacked, which to me sounds like he can't defend himself, meaning he is in fact a refugee.

I still wouldn't say were warring, (not my place to say anyway) like hodhy said on Skype, were only interested in DPRK and Savetheplanet. You guys want to turn it into a war? That's your choice, but don't complain that were jumping on any bandwagons when in every other post you add our tribe into the list of tribes you consider to be at war with when you started the fight.

DeletedUser

Being bored and doing something stupid doesn't cover up him going to war with my barbs!:icon_evil:

In fact, if it was boredom, he wouldn't have nobled barbs, he would have done something, let me think...:icon_idea: not boring.

And why would you bring up the fact that you guys have been around the longest, and say that is a reason to make a huge noob mistake? It's sort of an oxymoron there dude.

And whether one of my guys sends a lame train is beside the point, you guys are keeping his vills stacked, which to me sounds like he can't defend himself, meaning he is in fact a refugee.

I still wouldn't say were warring, (not my place to say anyway) like hodhy said on Skype, were only interested in DPRK and Savetheplanet. You guys want to turn it into a war? That's your choice, but don't complain that were jumping on any bandwagons when in every other post you add our tribe into the list of tribes you consider to be at war with when you started the fight.

Can I ask an honest question?

How the hell did you wind up farming, if you only have 1 border, are rapidly losing reds, and are generally in a sea of blue. I mean you couldn't of had very pressing expansion plans... your troops had to have been full, given your tribes od.

The only thing I can see you doing with all that res is storing coins and nobling the barbs yourself... i mean let's be honest here... you would have lived without that microcluster of 6 barbs or w/e it was...

DeletedUser

Can I ask an honest question?

How the hell did you wind up farming, if you only have 1 border, are rapidly losing reds, and are generally in a sea of blue. I mean you couldn't of had very pressing expansion plans... your troops had to have been full, given your tribes od.

The only thing I can see you doing with all that res is storing coins and nobling the barbs yourself... i mean let's be honest here... you would have lived without that microcluster of 6 barbs or w/e it was...

To be honest I havne't been farming in a while, I've just returned, but I plan on farming as soon as I start using my troops again (which I am now on DPRK) but that doesn't change the fact he went deep into our K's and started nobling villages that are considered farms (tribe property) He turned harmless villages, into potentially dangerous villages that were in our turf. I've had enough arguing about what trespassing is, and what refugees are. It's very simple.

And Gvardy is in Ocary, not DPRK. Whether or not he was in any tribe isn't the point, this player pissed us off, so were going after him. If he joins another tribe, we still go after him.

DeletedUser

To be honest I havne't been farming in a while, I've just returned, but I plan on farming as soon as I start using my troops again (which I am now on DPRK) but that doesn't change the fact he went deep into our K's and started nobling villages that are considered farms (tribe property) He turned harmless villages, into potentially dangerous villages that were in our turf. I've had enough arguing about what trespassing is, and what refugees are. It's very simple.

And Gvardy is in Ocary, not DPRK. Whether or not he was in any tribe isn't the point, this player pissed us off, so were going after him. If he joins another tribe, we still go after him.

I have to agree with that. If some tribe started nobling villages in the middle of my turf I'd be pissed right off!

DeletedUser

R family has already launched a couple thousand attacks on us.. I wouldn't call that very 'indirect'.

I consider the R family to be at war with Ocaryx, but have not yet declared because we are focusing on 1 problem at a time. IE You.

We have not retaliated yet, nor can you expect any retaliations for a while longer. We're merely defending ourselves from them, and don't want to get anyone hyped over another war.

So yes, bottom line.. war with R.. old news.

Oh and I almost forgot:

Does this mean all the folks you are internally nobling in the main tribe and sexyxx are fair game? Just give me the word when we're good to start focusing on your weaker players. Our next 300 nukes can always be thrown at a solid yellow.

again with the threats and dictating how we fight the war? send your nukes where you please you already have and we have dealt with it accordly. the days of forcing tribes to bow to oxy ended when you declared war on sexy. as for internals i was checking profiles on a few of your members since its public knowledge anyway i suggest all players check out able the unstoppable profile interesting reading as how he became so large. we internal as needed no doubt about it. by your threat you make it appear as you dont and your tribe is above that again another half truth.

Shadamear

Ok, to summarize yet again:

- Party 1: Blah Blah Blah, we are better than you Nah Nah Nah.
- Party 2: Blah Blah Blah, Nu uh, we are better than you and here is why, Party 1 said Blah Blah Blah.
- Party 3: I want to be on the bandwagon with Party 1, so Party 2 is full of low life Blah Blah.
- Party 4: Well, I will bandwagon with party 2, so Party 1 and 3 need to shut up and i have quotes of Party X who shows that Party 1 and 3 are really cheaters and Blah Blah Blah.

And so forth.....

Party 17 or so, AKA Shad: I know I am an idiot for even commenting, but, at least I am honest about that. I will further spout more honestly about myself and state that I am neither the best player nor the worst.....but tribe comes first, friends second (unfortunately for me, a few wars has seen me have to face friends due to tribal directions). And I will honor those before anything else in the game, and let the troops do the talking in any war....it is REALLY the only way.

Party 17 or so, AKA Shad continues: Still knowing I am an imbecile for commenting, I would ask if anyone believes honor has any place at all in this game, and if so, why can it not be prevalent here in these public forums?

DeletedUser

Party 17 or so, AKA Shad continues: Still knowing I am an imbecile for commenting, I would ask if anyone believes honor has any place at all in this game, and if so, why can it not be prevalent here in these public forums?

I'd say it does. I'd also say, depending on how ya dealt with 'em, Ocaryx has a great deal of honour.

I started a 3-person tribe by the obscure name of Alice? when w34 opened. It slowly expanded, and eventually, of course, border issues arose.

One of 'em being between K44 and K54. AKA Alice? and Ocaryx. And I spoke to Vale for a while, and we came to a border agreement. And if you look at the map, that agreement is still very much in place now between Orphan (former Alice? members residing within), and Ocaryx.

Seems pretty honourable to me. 'Specially since they kept the agreement even after I had to leave the game.

The reason honour disappears in the forums is coz no one can let anything go. :icon_razz:
Eeeveryone has to be right all the time. Unfortunately, 'points of view' and 'opinion' don't make the best battle grounds for an ultimate 'right' view to prevail.

That and PnP has, in recent times, gone to hell. All it is, is people whining at each other, lulzcatz, and screenshots. And for some bizarre reason people accept this as being... good. Difficult to maintain honour when people start thinking that posting skype logs is the height of decent PnP.

DeletedUser

The reason honour disappears in the forums is coz no one can let anything go.
Eeeveryone has to be right all the time. Unfortunately, 'points of view' and 'opinion' don't make the best battle grounds for an ultimate 'right' view to prevail.

QFT

That and PnP has, in recent times, gone to hell. All it is, is people whining at each other, lulzcatz, and screenshots. And for some bizarre reason people accept this as being... good.

QFT x 2

LoL!!

DeletedUser75910

This went well, until sexy decided to start this accusation that we are a family. When we denied it, they went further as to launch an all out assault on dprk.. at which point we had 2 choices.. let them take vills in our territory, or back them up.

LOL - Vale! - You just make this stuff up as you go! Cute!

We chose to let them have vills in our territory actually.. we did not go anywhere near dprk for like 1 month into their attacks.. and did not intervene until sexy was going on 100 conquers off them, they were cleared out and in total anarchy. We bent over backwartds and then some to preserve their independence.

You "chose to let us have vills in your territory"? - Seriously Vale, just stop! :)

I point out, so far ocaryx has concentrated all attacks and the main branch of the sexy family.. and most of our nukes have been absorbed by their most skilled and active players... We have yet to single out SexyXX for an invasion of sexy territory.

Ok this really gave me a laugh - Vale we are at war, attack whoever you choose. Your piss poor tactics are not Sexy's problem they are your own.

frostyfingers

FINALLY an all out offensive on our tribe...this will be fun, I was waiting to actually have to defend for once, let's see if my guys can handle it, I hope they can...

although, able alone at least 4 times the size of our entire tribe(or larger) with enough nukes to clear every village in the tribe...i guess morale will have to play a role

JOHNBOY15

P.S. Gvardy wasnt' even in DPRK when he nobled those barbs.

save was when we started attacking him u moved him in after u saw some incomeing lol

and as for are members noble trains as i was tought keep trying u will get there in the end all we need to do is find them mre targets to work on and as this is a war game and we have no agreements with your tribe about ks they are open to move on if that takes us in to a war then all i say is hell yes thats what i play the game