Access Denied

• Thread starter nintendofreak111
  • Start date

DeletedUser108799

I just can't believe captain drill can mail a AAA guy and ask him why did he withdrew his troops.

And I am just loving the way both the tribes are rapidly and planning so many ops especially AAA as they called off all their other ops and many new ops are up just the thing is that most of the players are yet to come online.

DeletedUser

What and make it easy on you....LOL no way.

You got caught with your hand in the jar, and try to play it off the other way. Hard prove so you can not deny or lie about it.

Did you actually quote anything that proves that, because all you did was post a wall in which I found nothing to prove he had his hand in some metaphorical jar...you're going to need to actually provide proof before making claims. And people say I'm arrogant :icon_wink:.

I just can't believe captain drill can mail a AAA guy and ask him why did he withdrew his troops.

And I am just loving the way both the tribes are rapidly and planning so many ops especially AAA as they called off all their other ops and many new ops are up just the thing is that most of the players are yet to come online.

I think Captain Drill is allowed to make jokes, no? I love mailing my enemies and going "Hey why'd you take your troops out? I was keeping them happy!"

DeletedUser93066

This PnP sucks more than AAA's war stats since they formed their tribe. Anyways Let's see how these monsters do against huggywobby.

DeletedUser66836

Did you actually quote anything that proves that, because all you did was post a wall in which I found nothing to prove he had his hand in some metaphorical jar...you're going to need to actually provide proof before making claims. And people say I'm arrogant :icon_wink:.

I think Captain Drill is allowed to make jokes, no? I love mailing my enemies and going "Hey why'd you take your troops out? I was keeping them happy!"

Guess you need to work on your reading then. Supporting and aiding with snipes also this is something the claim AAA did. Let me also add the forum pic and info leaked. From BabyFaceNelson to Captain Drill. That right there is enough. Guess when you skimmed it you missed all of that.

Almighty I love that seeing that AAA stats are #1 in that world. Seems form I have seen Wobble is the top tribe from Mergers and the internalizing. Then hitting really small tribes. either way it will be a good fight be nice to see if what I think will happen will.

DeletedUser3932

Almighty I love that seeing that AAA stats are #1 in that world. Seems form I have seen Wobble is the top tribe from Mergers and the internalizing. Then hitting really small tribes. either way it will be a good fight be nice to see if what I think will happen will.

Wobble hitting really small tribes?

They have been at war with NIR, Bunny and Yarr all were top 5 tribes when at war with Wobble.

The largest tribe AAA have wared is Apathy(I think), and they barely made top 10 occasionally. They have certainly not war'd anyone of the size of NIR or Yarr.

Its easy to get war stats when you declare war on the small tribes, which is what AAA have done (or declared on by them, I dont really know).

Please don't comment here without having a clue about anything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108799

Ted the only thing I say is that wobble was an awesome tribe till bunny queen took up the leadership I am happy that two huge tribes are fighting for good but at the same time I am sad that it is my two favorite tribes, One which I love and the other one which I loved.

DeletedUser

Guess you need to work on your reading then. Supporting and aiding with snipes also this is something the claim AAA did. Let me also add the forum pic and info leaked. From BabyFaceNelson to Captain Drill. That right there is enough. Guess when you skimmed it you missed all of that.

No, you see, my problem here is that you keep claiming Wobble asked for help from another tribe:

Not only that they are the top tribe but having to pull other tribes into the fight because of the fear they have.

He asked for help from a friend who is tribeless, who got asked by AAA to merge in his account...what is your point? Is this the best dirt you can really dig up? I'm sure you could find more if you tried harder, you just are being lazy. Does that seem like fear? What you posted? Really?

Well good luck.

And as said above...what big tribes have AAA fought, compared to Wobble?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to love that wobble tries to play the victim when AAA has messages like this one.

Not only that they are the top tribe but having to pull other tribes into the fight because of the fear they have.
Norse god. What is your in game account name?

What and make it easy on you....LOL no way

Maybe you have something to fear.... I'm captain drill, you can find me in the middle of k54

DeletedUser

They supported my village for over two days... I had to tease them just a bit. ;)

not a big deal...

DeletedUser85711

Don't worry, when I decide to enter the war the skill will quadruple.

DeletedUser

Wobble hitting really small tribes?

They have been at war with NIR, Bunny and Yarr all were top 5 tribes when at war with Wobble.

The largest tribe AAA have wared is Apathy(I think), and they barely made top 10 occasionally. They have certainly not war'd anyone of the size of NIR or Yarr.

Its easy to get war stats when you declare war on the small tribes, which is what AAA have done (or declared on by them, I dont really know).

Please don't comment here without having a clue about anything.

And they merged, they merged and they merged, what´s your point?

DeletedUser

People use the term merge WAY to much. That is when two full tribes join each other to create 1 tribe.
In most cases 5-6 players were taken in, which replace players that fall, give up, quit or just disappear.
The only real merge was with Wobble and apathy.
The stats paint the picture, most ODA most ODD. And our wars stats arnt to bad considering the fact we dont declare on all the small tribes we have hit.

shagohad

^^ you forget wobble and yarr..... what didnt go to wobble was put into Drunks or TM until space clears up in the main tribe. If u wanna be correct

Wobble + WW2 + Drunks+ TM = Family

DeletedUser3932

NIR and NTS I believe was the size of what 100 players (don't know exact figure admittedly), and Wobble took in 7 players.

I think your definition of merge is way off being correct.

DeletedUser78112

Who cares if we merged, it's not gona change whats happening now. War is on.

musological

AAA posts smell of so much fear lol, and well they should. Telling us we're mergers and huggers lol? Get your facts straight — Wobble is tribe of straight up fighters and everyone earns their place on the field. Need proof? How about having almost double your total OD :p I'd be embarrassed if I were in AAA, but perhaps you guys are not just pointwhores, but shameless pointwhores ;-)

Total OD
1 Wibble -----------622,82 Mil
2 Access All Areas 315,93 Mil

All seeing I

You keep speaking of how merging people into your tribe isn't a big deal. Sure to you for the immediate, it doesn't matter. It seems amazing. However, if you look at the situation as a whole. Not only did you add 8 more opinions to an already set in its ways tribe (this causes rifts) for you lamos. You took in players which are not up to your speed and increased your threat level to every tribe around you. Ergo you have weakened your tribe in the end. Well then you have the whole everyone else loses respect for you thing, but that is for a different post

DeletedUser94346

How about we all try our damn best to cut the bull and hating going on in this thread and try and treat each tribe with the respect they deserve for lasting thus far on world 65. As much as I really don't like wobble, hating from both sides is getting out of hand lol. I agree wobble have been warring longer, and larger tribes for sure, but were they tribes that honestly tested you? Ask yourselves that, no point jumping down my throat, most people have formed their own view by now.

Musological: dear god. I hope you are the decent player on BQ!! Embarrassed? Rim the lot of us and then people might consider your stupid comment valid. Stupid statements get stupid players rimmed. Fact.

It has finally got to the stage where we have a decent Tribal WAR. I highly doubt a merge is on the cards for either side now. (I flipping hope not anyway or I'll be rage quitting TW and have lost all hope in humanity. I am sick of hugging.)

The first ops are in full flow by now, lets keep this to friendly banter and bragging rights conceded to those on top after the first ops have landed. Get in game and prove your worth, far too much hot air being produced here and nothing like the skill to back it up in game these days (dull)!

Rich
Ps. I got first war cap! :O can I haz a medal pweease!! xD

DeletedUser70241

You keep speaking of how merging people into your tribe isn't a big deal. Sure to you for the immediate, it doesn't matter. It seems amazing. However, if you look at the situation as a whole. Not only did you add 8 more opinions to an already set in its ways tribe (this causes rifts) for you lamos. You took in players which are not up to your speed and increased your threat level to every tribe around you. Ergo you have weakened your tribe in the end. Well then you have the whole everyone else loses respect for you thing, but that is for a different post

I'm not sure you have a clue what your talking about. Even if the people from yarr got attacked now, it barely matters as the "Core" players that won that war will not have had there position weakened at all.

Can every player in AAA stop posting on the forums till they actually do something worthwhile.

The 2 longest wars / biggest wars both had Wobble in them, and so far I've barely seen anything worthwhile from AAA in this world, it seems like all they have done is clean the rim in 3 K's and recklessly invite players from K54 (which granted worked on the second attempt).

Stop faking that wobble has some "massive" internal issue because I just don't see it. If they did then they would not be rank1 and have survived the biggest wars on the world.