Accidentally W69! - The Duel

DeletedUser

That's you assuming Nick was building troops. His oldest D, which he took ages ago had 800 spears, 300 swords and 700 archers or something like that. It also has 24/24/25 mines.... Nickrs largest nuke had 2500 axes 1000 LC, but that i guess is forgiveable seeing that he nobled loads recently.

Also, I'd like to remind you I told him a day before that I am dropping the NAP. So, to answer your question, were nickrs troops in his villages - yes. I believe my first two nukes to his villages wiped out 90% of his D troops.

Any more questions? :icon_biggrin:

Nope all good, wanted a wider picture than what had been offered. My thanks to you and good luck :)

dukeyp123

Sacredfool?

More like: Crazyfool :icon_eek:

But good luck anyway (Y)

DeletedUser111398

Side 1:
Players: sacredfool
Side 2:
Players: nickr102

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Not bad for a crazy old fool.

DeletedUser

Before i went away i said, if you have one of your ingenious ideas slap yourself in the face and go out for the day and find a lovely young woman to keep you occupied. But no i come back and you have gotten in a war , this is why you are not allowed to have nice things.

As for your PnP it sucked if you are offering a duel you need a pic of someone getting slapped in the face by a glove anybody with a ounce of PnP ability would know this.

DeletedUser

Before i went away i said, if you have one of your ingenious ideas slap yourself in the face and go out for the day and find a lovely young woman to keep you occupied. But no i come back and you have gotten in a war , this is why you are not allowed to have nice things.

As for your PnP it sucked if you are offering a duel you need a pic of someone getting slapped in the face by a glove anybody with a ounce of PnP ability would know this.

he speaks the truth. no glove slap....hard to say its an official duel

dukeyp123

I just went on TWstats to check up on the TCU losses, and I was quite surprised at what I saw...

[spoil]
TCUlosses.png
[/spoil]

Seems like those ol' Angry Birds have been establishing the local pecking order :lol:

DeletedUser

Aren't people supposed to agree to a duel? Launching nukes on a "personal ally" only minutes after declaring a duel is not very nice.

DeletedUser101547

Well that was short lived, I kinda want my money back. It's like going to a boxing match only to have a KO in the first few seconds.

DeletedUser111398

That happens when you loose 4 vils in less than 24 hours ;)

DeletedUser111398

Only thing that can be blamed on us co's was not slapping SF hard enough before he launched :(

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well played, its just a shame that a core tribe does not stand up for their duke whoever heard of a tribe letting a solo player dictate the terms of a war against them.

As that's what it boils down to in the end.

You have as a tribe lost a player, villages & respect if you had any to start with.

On a side note wish I could find villages with that sort of troop count near me looks easy pickings.