Alice? You just know they've got IQ!

DeletedUser

Intelligent people please ignore the trolls - they are doing it for sake of a response now. It makes them feel 'important'.

i don't think he's a troll.... i think he's an idiot
there's a difference.

Although all trolls are idiots, not all idiots are trolls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The forums will feel very empty without ?TMH.

We'll have to resort to replying to fogest's brilliant questions :icon_wink:

shveik

Many truths here ...
Many interesting theories ...
Many vital words ...

Good luck

DeletedUser

This needs to be locked, tealover appears to be blocked (im unsure what that means really), its gone off course nad has turned into a flame thread, leave it now please i can't believe im saying this but meh ^^

DeletedUser

What was the point of that comment? lol... you just bumped it back up to the top.

Good job :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

mmm the point? to try get others to stop posting i thought that was obvious lethal, i was one of the people PnPing on this the most along with rancido so i felt i should give my current opinion, and with that comment you bumped it also *gold star is awarded*.

Gj trying to act like a smartass, it definetly worked :icon_rolleyes: but really your comment us null and void and not needed AT ALL, i directed a statement at the people posting on the thread in general to try stop this petty rabble, you targetted me to try possibly vent some frustration or to try feed an ego and thus continueing the rabble, either way i don't really care ^^ sorreh forgiv meh i bega you :icon_eek: <3

DeletedUser

mmm the point? to try get others to stop posting i thought that was obvious lethal, i was one of the people PnPing on this the most along with rancido so i felt i should give my current opinion, and with that comment you bumped it also *gold star is awarded*.

Gj trying to act like a smartass, it definetly worked :icon_rolleyes: but really your comment us null and void and not needed AT ALL, i directed a statement at the people posting on the thread in general to try stop this petty rabble, you targetted me to try possibly vent some frustration or to try feed an ego and thus continueing the rabble, either way i don't really care ^^ sorreh forgiv meh i bega you :icon_eek: <3

Aren't you smart? I was merely saying you stated the obvious and by doing it, destroyed the complete purpose of your message.

Yeah... I stopped reading your message after you started babbling.. but really :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This needs to be locked, tealover appears to be blocked (im unsure what that means really), its gone off course nad has turned into a flame thread, leave it now please i can't believe im saying this but meh ^^

Yes, you are right tea is being block. I'm god talking to you right now :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Aren't you smart? I was merely saying you stated the obvious and by doing it, destroyed the complete purpose of your message.

Yeah... I stopped reading your message after you started babbling.. but really :icon_rolleyes:

mmm im wondering how far your head is up your ass at present, i'd say 6 - 7 inchs but meh ;) stating the obvious it seems needs to be done as its continueing, babbling? there you go again with your over sized ego lethal, really make a post worth while responding too, your boring me here :icon_neutral: seriously :icon_rolleyes: im quite thrown aback by the fact you feel you have the right to look down on others, when really its the complete opposite :icon_rolleyes: