Alice? You just know they've got IQ!

DeletedUser

When I say "you"is to all the Alice? members.

Is funny how Alice? have a lot of people defending them that is not part of the war.

Maybe if you was in IQ when the war happen. You might have something going on, but since you are a no body I guess my argument with you need to stop.

My response is to what's in bold.

Now tealover, this should tell you something. If people are willing to come and say hey your full of shit, maybe you should listen. I mean hell it's not like alice members are coming and saying it. It's W34 members who are saying yes, thank you for this information alice.

When I started reading this topic, have read from page 1 to now, I was like yes something else rather than dribble about flaming people. Then you started posting and i'm like well crap another thread turned into complete rubbish, because you feel like saying alice doesn't deserve credit of taking out a tribe. Well you've stated your opinion now shut up about it. Everyone else in this topic praises them for their information and thier actions. So, please stop with all this bull shit and find something new to talk about.

My one and only post here. If people wish to hear what I have to say regarding what will more than likely be an un-intelligent response, I will happily igm them.

Peace Out!

DeletedUser67799

My response is to what's in bold.

Now tealover, this should tell you something. If people are willing to come and say hey your full of shit, maybe you should listen. I mean hell it's not like alice members are coming and saying it. It's W34 members who are saying yes, thank you for this information alice.

When I started reading this topic, have read from page 1 to now, I was like yes something else rather than dribble about flaming people. Then you started posting and i'm like well crap another thread turned into complete rubbish, because you feel like saying alice doesn't deserve credit of taking out a tribe. Well you've stated your opinion now shut up about it. Everyone else in this topic praises them for their information and thier actions. So, please stop with all this bull shit and find something new to talk about.

My one and only post here. If people wish to hear what I have to say regarding what will more than likely be an un-intelligent response, I will happily igm them.

Peace Out!

As you start above.
Now Grabor, I will try to say something. You talking about rubbish, full of shit and what other.
To talk someone to shut up, is a nice and fair decision. At least maybe you don't know something about these action. But who care ?

First - TEALOVER maybe have a own vision about that war or no matter what is that. So... If you want to discuss with him - then GO.

Second - So you come here with a full strength and say to someone about his un-intelligent post. Hey you are King of the Hill or what ? So ... You are the king ... Ok and now GO.

Third - And sorry but the last ... Just GO

About that story. Is too different that Alice? try to bring here. But it's a old story about What and Where?
So as you say again PEACE OUT and Gooooooooooooo.

Tnx

DeletedUser

As you start above.
Now Grabor, I will try to say something. You talking about rubbish, full of shit and what other.
To talk someone to shut up, is a nice and fair decision. At least maybe you don't know something about these action. But who care ?

First - TEALOVER maybe have a own vision about that war or no matter what is that. So... If you want to discuss with him - then GO.

Second - So you come here with a full strength and say to someone about his un-intelligent post. Hey you are King of the Hill or what ? So ... You are the king ... Ok and now GO.

Third - And sorry but the last ... Just GO

About that story. Is too different that Alice? try to bring here. But it's a old story about What and Where?
So as you say again PEACE OUT and Gooooooooooooo.

Tnx

lmao

i'd almost bet money that if a moderator or admin checked your and TEALOVER's IP addresses they'd be the same....

Congrats on making a second account tealover and backing yourself up when noone else would.

DeletedUser

lmao

i'd almost bet money that if a moderator or admin checked your and TEALOVER's IP addresses they'd be the same....

Congrats on making a second account tealover and backing yourself up when noone else would.

Why do people always think they know everything? Rancido maybe you should stop assuming, because we are not the same person. He/she just feel the same way as I do. It doens't mean we are the same person.

Cancido go tell the admin to check our ip addresses. If its the same then please ban both account. If its not the same ip, you are full of shit.

And for that someone coming in here saying that I'm full of shit. You are pathetic.

DeletedUser

I was about to say the same thing Rancido. The way they use the English grammar is very identical.

BTW Rancido, he could've use a proxy site to hide his real IP when he registered and use that account.

DeletedUser

Why do people always think they know everything? Rancido maybe you should stop assuming, because we are not the same person. He/she just feel the same way as I do. It doens't mean we are the same person.

Cancido go tell the admin to check our ip addresses. If its the same then please ban both account. If its not the same ip, you are full of shit.

:lol::lol:
do you really think i'm that bothered that i'd report you?
I'll leave that to someone else if they're that fussed over it :icon_rolleyes:

whether it's one idiot that talks like you and seems to use the same reasoning as you, or two or three. I couldn't care less.
It's not just me laughing at you :icon_wink:

I was about to say the same thing Rancido. The way they use the English grammar is very identical.

BTW Rancido, he could've use a proxy site to hide his real IP when he registered and use that account.

Yeah, i know all about proxy sites :icon_wink: hidemyass.com is the one i generally use in work.

and as you said, their speech patterns seem identical.
It's interesting also that it's "the last friday's" only post in these forums
not suspicious at all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser67799

lmao

So that mean that you lose. It's easy. Just check the posts and you will find why. BTW stop with these So-So stories.
That thread goes off-topic cause some guys show their biceps not at the right place. So you guys are Alice? now go back and show your NON-Mercy style over k44. So that time me is Goooooooooooo

DeletedUser

Alice?..... Now confused is the only one in k44 who can think about taking down Alice? However i bet alice can beat them if confused came alone. Maybe confused will team up with some more tribes. This is the cold hard truth. Come on, everyone know someday there is going to be a war between alice and confused as alice doesnt take allies and confused is the only so called threat for them.

DeletedUser

So that mean that you lose. It's easy. Just check the posts and you will find why. BTW stop with these So-So stories.
That thread goes off-topic cause some guys show their biceps not at the right place. So you guys are Alice? now go back and show your NON-Mercy style over k44. So that time me is Goooooooooooo

hmmmmmm.... i fail to see how i lose....

the post i just quoted from you confirms my suspicions.
The grammar/style is the exacty same as any TEALOVER post that you care to compare it to :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

CJ88P, I can careless about Enlgish grammer. I don't use it in my everyday life. We all know how great you are with your English. Can't blame someone for not using his English grammar correctly when he aren't from an english speaking countries.

CJ88P yeh we are using Proxy, why don't you shut your mouth now.

DeletedUser

hmmmmmm.... i fail to see how i lose....

the post i just quoted from you confirms my suspicions.
The grammar/style is the exacty same as any TEALOVER post that you care to compare it to :icon_rolleyes:

Grammer/style? who cares, as long as you can undesrstand what I type then I'm cool with whatever you said about the way I use my grammer.

Using better grammer doesn't make me any smarter. It might make me look smarter online but who cares what you people think of me in here. Time for me to gooooooooo lol

DeletedUser

That's 3 accounts he uses to post on these forums...

vnkisback, the last friday and TEALOVER...

DeletedUser

Grammer/style? who cares, as long as you can undesrstand what I type then I'm cool with whatever you said about the way I use my grammer.

Using better grammer doesn't make me any smarter. It might make me look smarter online but who cares what you people think of me in here. Time for me to gooooooooo lol

i never said anything about your use of english grammar making you smarter or dumber :icon_rolleyes:
congrats on pulling that bit of argument out your ass :icon_eek:

what i'm sayingis that your speech styles are the exact same, and he's the only "other" person to come on here and agree with you, when absolutely everyone else has disagreed with what you have to say.

Don't read between the lines on what i say, i speak my mind and don't hide what i want to say with subtleties :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser67799

Lol... 1:0 for you :lol:

But... you don't know the truth !!!
Just... get the score and gooooooooooo or better to say gone...

Hey one question ?
If anyone say go with same high flying style are that mean that we become 4 ?
Are if someone sign here with "TEALOVER" are that mean on 100% that this is TEALOVER for sure? Same if I post and sigh the end with archyr maybe ....

But try to keep ON that losing ground discussion ... Looks that will become one big spammmmmm (not goooooooo) thread ...

That's 3 accounts he uses to post on these forums...

vnkisback, the last friday and TEALOVER...

Be careful mod will checked and the result will be ... As I say above 1:0 ...

DeletedUser

CJ88P, I can careless about Enlgish grammer. I don't use it in my everyday life. We all know how great you are with your English. Can't blame someone for not using his English grammar correctly when he aren't from an english speaking countries.
It's funny how their are a lot of other players that's living in non English speaking countries, yet, you and the said aliases have a very distinct way of writting that says "I'm TEALOVER!"

CJ88P yeh we are using Proxy, why don't you shut your mouth now.
I'll take that as a :spear:failed:spear: sarcasm from an obvious doppelganger; with that said, I'll take the liberty to assume that he admitted he used those aliases for leverage in this topic.

My replies are on bold.

ON TOPIC:
Alice? deserves all the credits coz they do have the factual data presented numerous times.

Last edited by a moderator:

archyr

Lol... 1:0 for you :lol:

Are if someone sign here with "TEALOVER" are that mean on 100% that this is TEALOVER for sure? Same if I post and sigh the end with archyr maybe ....

You could sign it as the queen of england, but I don't think anyone would actually mistake you for the ol' gal.

DeletedUser67799

You could sign it as the queen of england, but I don't think anyone would actually mistake you for the ol' gal.

Huh ... Queen of England ... Pls ...

Lol another King of The Hill , or your IQ is very high ... Who knows ?
Now need to goooooooooooooo

Peace Out

Clur

Hasn't this been locked yet?!

Its making me loose the will to live.

Intelligent people please ignore the trolls - they are doing it for sake of a response now. It makes them feel 'important'.