Alice? You just know they've got IQ!

DeletedUser

When I say "you"is to all the Alice? members.

Is funny how Alice? have a lot of people defending them that is not part of the war.

Maybe if you was in IQ when the war happen. You might have something going on, but since you are a no body I guess my argument with you need to stop.

lmao! I can't believe I just read that!!

Why dont you take some of your own advice

DeletedUser

*me wonders why it hasnt been disclosed already*

Its obviously fowl the dog. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it would be wise to offer the proof to those who request it in-game only... :)

Afterall there is no need to disclose such
e4e2829e42dfc2afe88448a8fb743d1c2g.jpg
busting techniques... ;)

DeletedUser

I think it would be wise to offer the proof to those who request it in-game only... :)

Afterall there is no need to disclose such
e4e2829e42dfc2afe88448a8fb743d1c2g.jpg
busting techniques... ;)

Why are you scared of something tas boy? Let the world know who I"m. I would like them know all attack me at once. Yes i'm vnk as you stated earlier.

DeletedUser

Last night I said I'll be back to give some counter arguement, but I realized that a person with an IQ below 50 would never comprehend anything that will be said. With that said, I'll leave the rest of the TW community to enlighten this poor boy.

DeletedUser

When I say "you"is to all the Alice? members.

Is funny how Alice? have a lot of people defending them that is not part of the war.

Maybe if you was in IQ when the war happen. You might have something going on, but since you are a no body I guess my argument with you need to stop.

I'm not defending Alice? :icon_rolleyes:
I'm discrediting the things you say because they're complete and utter rubbish.

also...
:icon_eek: i have nothing going on?! That's news to me.... i thought i was doing things.. oh well

DeletedUser

EDIT: Oh, right. Bragging. As Lethal Agent so rightly points out below (and this is possibly an historic moment, as I don't think he and I have previously agreed on anything, ever) this wasn't an attempt to brag. It was merely a story. For entertainment. That thing what the forums was once about, before flaming became the order of the day.

I'll take that as a compliment... that's a first, too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll take that as a compliment... that's a first, too. :icon_wink:

Let's not get carried away here.

TEALOVER said:

Well technically, going on that logic, shouldn't it be just as funny that anyone not involved in the war would whine about it?

I think the 'funny' part is actually more to do with who happens to be defending Alice?. I mean, if you look through, there are people I've clearly been at... odds with.. people who have openly declared they're no fan of mine, people who were originally not on our side here... it's not as though I'm loved by the whole of W34, y'know. :icon_twisted:

(I know, I find that strange too, but eh. Whatcha gonna do?)

I think people just tend to recognise valid arguments when they're presented to them.

Anyway, I think we're all losing sight of what this thread is really about. My general awesomeness. Obviously it was foolishness on my part to think I could put something so blatantly self-serving out in the public arena and attempt to claim it as being entertainment.

I'd say I've seen the error of my ways, but... really.. me? Make an error? An impossible concept. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tch :p someones in a good mood i see? ^^ meh this arguments been fun, now appear more in it ?TMH or i shall have to igm you with my e-sadness D:

DeletedUser

tch :p someones in a good mood i see?

Always, always. The day I get put into a 'bad mood' from TW, is the day I'm outta here. :icon_razz:

shadowfog said:
^^ meh this arguments been fun, now appear more in it ?TMH

Hahah. I can't. It's too inane for me. I present clear, concise points that are completely ignored, whilst hypocritical and meaningless arguments are returned. It offends my inner logic.

shadowfog said:
or i shall have to igm you with my e-sadness D:

Aw. Don't do that. Here, have a :spear:.

DeletedUser

I present clear, concise points that are completely ignored, whilst hypocritical and meaningless arguments are returned. It offends my inner logic.

Why would anyone listen to logic? :icon_rolleyes:

it's just too... i don't know....

logical :lol:

archyr

Hahah. I can't. It's too inane for me. I present clear, concise points that are completely ignored, whilst hypocritical and meaningless arguments are returned. It offends my inner logic.
/quote]
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

oooh, big copy/paste skills have I

DeletedUser

/quote]
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

oooh, big copy/paste skills have I

I feel like crying now. Alice? you guys hurts my feeling. I will sue for emotional damage.

You will receive court paper in seven business day.

DeletedUser

COME on Alice? Is thier no challenge to you guys? I think you are just the best.