All about the ~TLA~ family, version 2

DeletedUser

I'm guessing it will be family vs. family, mainly because we never let any one tribe fight alone. We're a coalition, a family, we leave none behind if we can help it.

And I breathe fire, you can't stay as water for long. You'll eventually just become gas to be blown away by the slightest wind.

DeletedUser

While we are fighting TLA, Orel is going to get ganked by that tribe he was fighting =D

DeletedUser

Yay! War!
They have a bunch of old LC players, good news for us.

Yay! War!
They have a bunch of old ~:A:~ players, good news for us.

Nice declaration Socks.

deadsocks

The war will be ourselves and our academy (MiNo) helping ~TLA~, ~TLA~E, ~TLA~U, ~TLA~W, ~TLA~T, ~TLA~C, ~TLA~D, ~TLA~R and ~TLA~B make some space for Mr Wolf to recruit new refugees.

Some warstats leading up to this date, not that they mean much at this point:
Side 1:
Tribes: ~TLA~ ~TLA~E ~TLA~U ~TLA~W ~TLA~T ~TLA~C ~TLA~D ~TLA~R ~TLA~B
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H²0 MiNo
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,956
Side 2: 2,484
Difference: 3,472

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 10
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,308,745
Side 2: 14,529,688
Difference: 5,779,057

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,172
Side 2: 84,993
Difference: 20,821

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

While we are fighting TLA, Orel is going to get ganked by that tribe he was fighting =D

You think so? Thankfully, I'm most adept at getting along with their leader. We called a ceasefire, mainly because I told them I wouldn't bother with them for now. Oh well. Now I'll be able to focus on attacking and defending against H20. If you guys could send anything my way, I'd appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Who knows, maybe they'll change their minds when they notice you've sent your troops away =)

DeletedUser

You can hope, I will know. Don't worry, nothing is going to divert my attention. Already, we in ~TLA~W are sending support to the frontlines, planning out attacks, and mobilizing. You guys won't catch us off-guard very easily as yet.

DeletedUser

So, the war of words has begun! Will you H²0 be sending troops as well?

Human nature is a strange beast, and it's a fact of nature that the outcasts, fatties and cowards of society turn to self-derision in order to be accepted by their peers. The way I understand the tale, H²0 was originally nicknamed "the water tribe" by their enemies because at the first sign of trouble they wet their pants! They now wear that badge with unusual pride.

DeletedUser

Lol, nice post Myrrdin. Shame we aren't wetting our pants over in ~TLA~.

20% boost to ~TLA~!

DeletedUser

So That's why I'm upset at night! Because I'm a Fat Outcast Coward =(

How dare you call my tribe a bunch of FOC'ers!!

DeletedUser

How dare you guys think about declaring on ~TLA~?

Oh wait, you already did...damn, I gotta get with the times. All the water I drank is making me feel weird. I'll still have room to drink you guys up though :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Well, it was inevitable that he should call your tribe such :lol:. Double-edged blade my friend.

DeletedUser

Good thing our side of the blade is sharp, whereas yours consists of petty insults. =)

DeletedUser

Peeshaw, petty insults? I'll have you know, I worked a whole 5 seconds on each of those, and they were funny. Almost as funny as it will be when ~TLA~ beats H20, never fear.

DeletedUser

Let us fight with axeys and horsies and let them speak :)

We have much to do :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You're right, it is quite laughable to think that =)

And the petty insult part wasn't about you, it was about the Urine and pathetic personal attacks.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you guys will have plenty more to throw our way before this concludes =)

DeletedUser

Which personal attacks? Point them out, I didn't really see any true personal attacks. The urine thing was just funny, surely you all can take a joke?

And don't worry, much though I'm talking to you guys I'm still working on the tribe.