Duplicate Alliances and the Noble Planner

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
When you add someone as a friend in the game, they have to accept the friend request before they become your friend. When they become your friend, you are automatically granted the ability to see when they are online. My idea, my suggestion, is similar in how it would work, which is why I included the information about friends in the game as a sort of example. Here's my idea.

When your tribe wants to add another tribe as an ally, such a status should be "pending" until the other tribe, which you tried to add as your tribe's ally, accepts the alliance on their end. After you've set another tribe as your tribe's ally, and they've accepted it, then both tribes should automatically and irrevocably (unless removed as an ally tribe by one of the parties) be granted the ability to see each other's noble planner. (I know there's an option to allow an ally tribe to see your tribe's noble planner already, but right now that feature is optional - my suggestion is to make it automatic and non-optional, with the ability to accept or reject an offer of alliance being part of it to prevent tribes from abusing it by adding allies without the permission of the other tribe.) Then, if one of the tribes involved removes the other tribe as their ally, their entry in the other tribe's list of allies would also be removed at the same time, just like unfriending someone.