Allies of ROBOT

• Thread starter reinier.strobos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to ask any allies to stop getting involved with the conflict that has occured between BDAS and ROBOT. ROBOT has had numerous members being farmed by us. As a result they are planning a war with us.

This is a request for the allies of ROBOT to stay out this conflict. The ROBOT duke has said nothing to the aristrocracy of our tribe; rather, they have gone by te actions of one of our players delcaring war. ROBOT is a disgraceful tribe that obviously realizes that they can not take us on alone. They have asked you to help and I now am loaded with reasonable messages from various leaders asking if they can prevent the war.

ROBOT has not cmmunicated at all about this, I learned about the war through one of ROBOT's allies. I do not want at this point to have half the world attacking us, and this has all arisen through the farming of one player. The duke of ROBOT has not requested ever that we stop attacks to any of the BDAS dukes or barons He has only talked to that one player.

Furthermore, we are not planning a war with ROBOT neither do we want one. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

DeletedUser

Wow we have a war already. Even though there is nothing to be gained from it. This is really just a matter of respect. Well if this thing actually goes ahead it will show whether or not quantity over quality matters. As long as it stays between ROBOT and BDAS is should be a nice battle but i think ROBOT are making a big deal out of this. i mean why would you want someone in your tribe who can't defend themselves at this stage of the game and getting allies involved when you already outnumber them 3 to 1 it is a bit cowardly.

Go BDAS :spear:

DeletedUser

I have read the IGM's between Golddarkwarrior and the member in question. While Said member was defiantly having fun. Golddarkwarrior is taking it to the next level wanting to start a war over one of his weak members getting farmed.

Trying to start a war this early is just insane.....ly funny.

Hell, I am farming the members of 4 different tribes. Not a damn one of the tribes has said a thing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lolz their going to war over this?
i agree...said member was indeed enjoying him\herself...greatly...
but i seriously doubt robot will even dent bdas >_> me and friend took down a total of 5 tribes by ourselves in world 3 when we were noobs. i think this is jsut going be the same thing on a grander scale :icon_razz:

bottom line:ROBOT respect issue or not. you are not seriosuly considering doing this are you? i mean this is and always will be remembered as a stupid noobish move by robot.
for them to win will take great skill and determination and them doing alot of smart moves that don't resemble this
decision. with the above being said i think they have a good chance at this war =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BDAS are top 10, ROBOT are around #40. Asking for allied help sounds reasonable.

Wars at this stage are obviously stupid though.

Deleted User - 3135

BDAS are top 10, ROBOT are around #40. Asking for allied help sounds reasonable.

lol thats only because BDAS went an took the top players and it contributes a huge amount to the top 40 :lol:

DeletedUser

keep in mind robot declared the war on them. they are asking for support on somthing they wanted.
and i agree wars right now woudl serve to hinder both tribes.

DeletedUser

keep in mind robot declared the war on them. they are asking for support on somthing they wanted.
and i agree wars right now woudl serve to hinder both tribes.

No, war has not offically started. We are warning that if ROBOT goes to war to stay out of it.

DeletedUser

Let me inform you that your post is too controversial and ruins your tribe's image. :icon_sad:

ROBOT has had numerous members being farmed by us.
Yup, we all agree that farming is a beneficial hobby.. :icon_razz:

I do not want at this point to have half the world attacking us, and this has all arisen through the farming of one player.
So it is a fact that you have plundered many of their tribe members..But why do you proceed by saying something so hilarious.

ROBOT is a disgraceful tribe that obviously realizes that they can not take us on alone.
Having the ability to estimate a situation and acting accordingly to what is best for your tribe is not disgraceful or maybe the need to survive and prevail over other tribes is something that we shouldn't aim at anymore. :icon_confused:

They were forced to do so since they had some of their tribe members being plundered.Plus why not ask help so you can inflict more damage and receive less.
When you deal with cancer,you simply remove it.

Trying to start a war this early is just insane.....ly funny.
I wouldn't say no to some good Farms,would you?

I also believe that BDAS's should modify their Tribe's profile:
We are an aggressive tribe, do not fall to far behind in the rankings...
and now the funny part..
If you are being attacked and/or farmed by one of our members, simply send the player listed below a message and he will work something out and/or pay the farmed player back in full resources.

You are aggressive but still you repay everything you have stolen by putting so much effort to do that farming thing. :icon_confused:
Maybe you should stop the plundering since you repay everything back to the people from whom you have stolen the resources.

Let's hope that the ROBOTs will get them selfs some extra batteries cause we don't want them to run out from energy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and now the funny part..
If you are being attacked and/or farmed by one of our members, simply send the player listed below a message and he will work something out and/or pay the farmed player back in full resources.

You are aggressive but still you repay everything you have stolen by putting so much effort to do that farming thing. :icon_confused:
Maybe you should stop the plundering since you repay everything back to the people from whom you have stolen the resources.

I have plenty of farms. Notice in my post I said 4 of my farms are in tribes, 2 of them are in large tribes in the top 10. My other farms are small.

You might want to check the link of the player hobbit. He isn't even in our tribe.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Let me inform you that your post is too controversial and ruins your tribe's image. :icon_sad:

Yup, we all agree that farming is a beneficial hobby.. :icon_razz:

So it is a fact that you have plundered many of their tribe members..But why do you proceed by saying something so hilarious.

Having the ability to estimate a situation and acting accordingly to what is best for your tribe is not disgraceful or maybe the need to survive and prevail over other tribes is something that we shouldn't aim at anymore. :icon_confused:

They were forced to do so since they had some of their tribe members being plundered.Plus why not ask help so you can inflict more damage and receive less.
When you deal with cancer,you simply remove it.

and now the funny part..

Let's hope that the ROBOTs will get them selfs some extra batteries cause we don't want them to run out from energy. :icon_rolleyes:

Deathless,

I am sorry if you found some of this controdicts itself, but I was in an extreme hurry. I have had over 100 mails since Cheerios has joined us and frankly, I am answering so many that my thinking and/or brain many have been slightly disfuntional druing the writning of this message.

DeletedUser

i still think this will be a funny "war":icon_cool:
Everything for our amusement :icon_wink:
Who do you think that would win more from this war? BDAS/ROBOT or the rest of us :icon_twisted:

I have plenty of farms. Notice in my post I said 4 of my farms are in tribes, 2 of them are in large tribes in the top 10. My other farms are small.

Well you didn't give us any coordinates so we can join you in this feast :lol:
Come on my good friend..Tell us where should we send our lil minions. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

heres your solution reiner, type one generic message, copy it, paste it. press send. choose new message. just rinse and repeat until done :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't you like to know. Give you a hint, one of my farms just quit and abandoned. Wouldn't suggest sending troops there though. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Everything for our amusement :icon_wink:
Who do you think that would win more from this war? BDAS/ROBOT or the rest of us :icon_twisted:

well deathless, i'm proud to say i recently incorporated subliminal messages into my posts :icon_biggrin: for the answer to your question i request you direct your attention to the bottom half of post #5, my bad >_>

DeletedUser

Deathless,

I am sorry if you found some of this controdicts itself, but I was in an extreme hurry. I have had over 100 mails since Cheerios has joined us and frankly, I am answering so many that my thinking and/or brain many have been slightly disfuntional druing the writning of this message.

Don't worry man..I wasn't trying to make you look like a fool.
It is just a game,the main point is to have fun. :icon_wink:
You don't need other people's opinion since you got your own,never forget that you will always look like a fool in someone's mind.So there is no need to try to satisfy everyone apart your own self..

DeletedUser

heres your solution reiner, type one generic message, copy it, paste it. press send. choose new message. just rinse and repeat until done :icon_razz:

I have done this in the past; but I find it better when dealing with people who are actually have a shot at membership to talk one on one. I like to get to know people.

DeletedUser8194

Too the TW community of world 6,

I have talked to the duke of ROBOT, at first he asked if we would merge with his tribe. We instantly shot that down, we are not interested in any such proposals with any such tribes. He then offered, that we kick Classified from the tribe, and all of us attack him. As of right now we are not going to kick Classified from the tribe, there is simply no reason to. If ROBOT and it's allies feel it is necessary that they team up on one player, then that is fine. We will not be going to war, but this player will not be kicked from the tribe. If he is able to withstand their :spear: attacks, then all the better, it will serve as a basic combat training lesson. Until ROBOT supplies a valid excuse for us to kick Classified from the tribe, we will not, we will also not be declaring war on ROBOT. ROBOT should be able to work things out with our said player, if/when they have come up with a valid reason for war, then we will take their threat of war a bit more seriously. But for now folks, this is nothing more then a farming incident, and no actions will be taken against Classified.

To the dukes of ROBOT, if you bring up a reason for us to kick the said player, from the tribe then please send me a message. I am more then willing to work something out.

Sincerely,
Duke of Foreign Affairs,
Virus eX Urban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.