Allies of ROBOT

• Thread starter reinier.strobos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

tracecanadarocks666

i know its crazy
well just to let every one know that the cap is now 60 and WILL stay like that for now

tracecanadarocks666

yep you blow chunks

back on topic

ALLIES OF ROBOT SUCK.......JK>> maybe........or maybe not... in other words i don't care

DeletedUser

Wow, this is stupid. Whats even stupider is today at work someone ordered a 'vegan lamb kabob'. Nothing can compete with the vegan lamb kabob, but this comes close.

Yesterday I come home from work to find that Cheerios is in the tribe.

Today I come home to find some *cough*war*cough* is happening?

I wonder if tomarrow I'll come home to find that a couple of spears have splatted on my walls....

vegan lamb kabob? your right..nothing comes close to that...
and i have alot spears and swords and axes that went splat on my wall...i really should clean it some time..:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I havn't had one attack :icon_cry: I want an opponents defeated (defence) rank.

[EDIT] and someone ordered one. The waitress was even stupid enough to punch it into the computer. The kitchen got the kitchen and we started laughing our asses off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats funny enough to almost make me put a different KOS-MOS pic in my sig...and thtas pretty funny.

on topic:
i would like my opponents defeated rank to go up so i request robot attack me as well:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

speaking of which, I don't see opponents defeated on this world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

speaking of which, I don't see opponents defeated on this world :icon_eek:

you don't? so no one has killed an enemy unit in an assault yet?!
*rushes to account to fix this horrible unthinkable blasphemous problem*

DeletedUser

ROBOT has had numerous members being farmed by us.
I do not want at this point to have half the world attacking us, and this has all arisen through the farming of one player.
Aren't those lines something that one of your tribe typed here in the Forums?? ^^^^
Don't you find it amusing? :lol:

1) Is bringing your whole tribe into war over a couple of players beneficial?
You are not in the position to say what is beneficial for the Tribe ROBOT or any other Tribe.If you care so much what is good for them then you should join their tribe.
But since you asked me I should be kind and reply to that question and my answer is If you win and get your self some good farms then why not...

Moreover didn't they ask you to kick that player of yours out??
He then offered, that we kick Classified from the tribe, and all of us attack him.[/i]
Ohhhh so they did offer you an alternative option rather than going to war.
Can I ask you one thing,you ask me and the rest of us here the same thing.. Is bringing your whole tribe into war over 1 player,beneficial?

If he is able to withstand their :spear: attacks, then all the better, it will serve as a basic combat training lesson. [/i]
Well it is common knowledge that Spearfighters and Swordmen gain Experience after they defend efficiently an attack :icon_sad: I though this isn't an RPG game.

Until ROBOT supplies a valid excuse for us to kick Classified from the tribe, [/i]
Yes that is a good reasoning...How about the fact that one of your tribe attacked them???

We believe that our members should be able to defend and attack by themselves at this point of the game.
Your tribe member proved that he can attack so you wouldn't mind if he can prove to the TribalWars community that he can also defend.

If they can't then why are they in our tribe again?
Why are they in your tribe if they can't defend.
Let me see my notebook and tell you.Is there maybe a tiny lil possibility that the fact that your tribe's name show off in the first rank positions?Or maybe is it cause Angwidd is so popular..? :icon_redface:

3) It is a joke, that trace666 carried over from the D.A. on world 5. Can you not understand it? I will explain it so if needed.
Nope it has nothing to do with D.A cause they actually provoked the war and they clearly won.But I guess you didn't read the messege she posted..or did you and you didn't understand it..or maybe you understand it and you act like you didn't or is it cause the fact that you have some players from D.A in your tribe makes you believe that you can imitate them.

We know that your tribe has good players but your propaganda isn't that good.
It is like you are telling me that pigs can fly or that the Smug tribe got no Style :icon_cool:
Remember a war doesn't prove who is wrong or right only who is left and since your propaganda sucks ass you can focus on the war.
And before you post your reply you should really start paying to what I type cause manipulation isn't a skill that only you got. @VIrus eX Urban :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Do you just like to talk out your a.. rear-end Deathless? You have already proven to me your a tad slow... ::boggle::

Anyways, night ladies...

DeletedUser8194

1)Aren't those lines something that one of your tribe typed here in the Forums?? ^^^^
Don't you find it amusing? :lol:

2)You are not in the position to say what is beneficial for the Tribe ROBOT or any other Tribe.If you care so much what is good for them then you should join their tribe.
But since you asked me I should be kind and reply to that question and my answer is If you win and get your self some good farms then why not...

Moreover didn't they ask you to kick that player of yours out??

3) Ohhhh so they did offer you an alternative option rather than going to war.
Can I ask you one thing,you ask me and the rest of us here the same thing.. Is bringing your whole tribe into war over 1 player,beneficial?

4) Well it is common knowledge that Spearfighters and Swordmen gain Experience after they defend efficiently an attack :icon_sad: I though this isn't an RPG game.

5)Yes that is a good reasoning...How about the fact that one of your tribe attacked them???

6)Your tribe member proved that he can attack so you wouldn't mind if he can prove to the TribalWars community that he can also defend.

Why are they in your tribe if they can't defend.

7)Let me see my notebook and tell you.Is there maybe a tiny lil possibility that the fact that your tribe's name show off in the first rank positions?Or maybe is it cause Angwidd is so popular..? :icon_redface:

8)Nope it has nothing to do with D.A cause they actually provoked the war and they clearly won.But I guess you didn't read the messege she posted..or did you and you didn't understand it..or maybe you understand it and you act like you didn't or is it cause the fact that you have some players from D.A in your tribe makes you believe that you can imitate them.

9)We know that your tribe has good players but your propaganda isn't that good.
It is like you are telling me that pigs can fly or that the Smug tribe got no Style :icon_cool:
Remember a war doesn't prove who is wrong or right only who is left and since your propaganda sucks ass you can focus on the war.
And before you post your reply you should really start paying to what I type cause manipulation isn't a skill that only you got. @VIrus eX Urban :icon_razz:

1) Yes, what is your point? He is not the Duke of Foreign Affairs, to take his word to heart is hillarious.

2) I ask why bring a whole tribe in a war that they cannot win? No tribe can win this "supposed" war. But since you remarked on this, I will reply with an answer:

We believe our members should be able to attack and defend on their own. If they cannot do this, then why are they in our tribe? If this war were to come about it would only help our jobs of weeding out the good players from the bad...

3) Who said anything about a war? We offered them an alternative that they can attack Classified at will, again if he cannot defend himself against 5 spearmen (what we expect from ROBOT) then why is he in our tribe?

4) Oh yah thats right, I forgot about that. Thanks for clearing it up. :icon_rolleyes:

5) Are you playing Sim City or tribal wars?

6) Refer to previous statements (of course we do).

7) Wow, refer to our tribes profile and the previous statements.

8) You clearly have missed the joke.

9) Hahaha.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) Yes, what is your point? He is not the Duke of Foreign Affairs, to take his word to heart is hillarious.
I am sorry he didn't write a side-note "That's my personal Opinion I am not a Duke and that's why you shouldn't pay attention to what I say cause some of my tribe members are dissing me due to the fact that my IQ is below the 0 :icon_sad: "
Everyone's opinion has a value..If he is not a Duke then maybe he should prevent himself from posting..Am I wrong?
You just don't like that that his post firebacks to you..It is ok you can start whistling and pretend that he never posted here.

2) I ask why bring a whole tribe in a war that they cannot win?
You never know till you try. :icon_wink:
Or you can tell us the future..If yes tell me how world 7 will be like :icon_razz: I wanna know!!!

If this war were to come about it would only help our jobs of weeding out the good players from the bad...
So it seems there is a way to distinguish who is good and who is bad..
I believe that you should also find a way to distinguish who is smart and who is stupid..Maybe a written Test..I recommend you to try it first. :icon_evil:

5) Are you playing Sim City or tribal wars?
I am sorry that is too personal :icon_redface: but last time I checked it was called Tribal Wars..OMG I logged in a wrong game then :icon_idea:

6) Refer to previous statements (of course we do).
Then you can please write down your thoughs cause I don't got magic powers and I can't read your mind.. :icon_cry: Although you give me the impression that even if I could read your mind there would be nothing interesting to read.

7) Wow, refer to our tribes profile and the previous statements.
Well I think Tribe's profile exist for a reason.If not you can just Post there "Sorry I am shy,but you can messege me,I will try to reply as soon as possible"

8) You clearly have missed the joke.
Yes I did.Just cause I don't like bad humour.It is an old habit of mine.

Nah. It's all about bay rap, and it's all about that thizz sound. It's nice to see someone on here actually knows who the mac is though:icon_wink:
Respect... :icon_razz:
I agree with you Thizz Nation but even a good player will not be able to handle the situation.
Who knows ROBOT might got players that have become one with their chairs :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You will find posts here deleted due to random spam that is not needed. Please refrain from posting such "add on" posts.

DeletedUser8194

I am sorry he didn't write a side-note 1)[COLxR="Blue"][xI][Bx]"That's my personal Opinion I am not a Duke and that's why you shouldn't pay attention to what I say cause some of my tribe members are dissing me due to the fact that my IQ is below the 0 :icon_sad: "[/xB][x/I][/COLOR]
[Bx]Everyone's opinion has a value[/Bx]..[COxLOR="Red"]If he is not a Duke then maybe he should prevent himself from posting..Am I wrong?[x/COLOR]
You just don't like that that his post firebacks to you..[xB]It is ok you can start whistling and pretend that he never posted here.[/Bx]

2)[SxZE="5"]You never know till you try. :icon_wink: [/SIZE]
Or you can tell us the future..If yes tell me how world 7 will be like :icon_razz: I wanna know!!!

So it seems there is a way to distinguish who is good and who is bad..
[Bx]I believe that you should also find a way to distinguish who is smart and who is stupid..Maybe a written Test..I recommend you to try it first.[/B] :icon_evil:

3)I am sorry that is too personal :icon_redface: but last time I checked it was called Tribal Wars..OMG I logged in a wrong game then :icon_idea:

4)[Bx]Then you can please write down your thoughs cause I don't got magic powers and I can't read your mind[/B].. :icon_cry: Although you give me the impression that even if I could read your mind there would be nothing interesting to read.[x/B]

5)Well I think Tribe's profile exist for a reason.If not you can just Post there "Sorry I am shy,but you can messege me,I will try to reply as soon as possible"

Yes I did.Just cause I don't like bad humour.It is an old habit of mine.
[/xSIZE]

[SIxZE="6"]Respect...[/Bx]
:icon_razz:
I agree with you Thizz Nation but even a good player will not be able to handle the situation.
Who knows ROBOT might got players that have become one with their chairs :icon_cool:

1) First off, don't reply in colors it really just throws the psychological thing out the window. I figured a manipulator woud know this.

2) There is no reason to declare war, our members will continue to farm theirs. If they as a tribe wish to attack us as a tribe, then oh-well, we are not intimidated by them and we see no reason to "declare war" when the only thing that happens is their members get turned into farms. They will either way. War cannot be fought without tactics, there are no tactics in turning players into farms.

3) Oh I understand, all the ten year old's make that mistake.:icon_cool:

4) I was unaware that you could only read by only knowing what other people think.

5) If you are to lazy to read it, why should I post here? For your gratitude?

DeletedUser

1) First off, don't reply in colors it really just throws the psychological thing out the window. I figured a manipulator woud know this.

2) There is no reason to declare war, our members will continue to farm theirs. If they as a tribe wish to attack us as a tribe, then oh-well, we are not intimidated by them and we see no reason to "declare war" when the only thing that happens is their members get turned into farms. They will either way. War cannot be fought without tactics, there are no tactics in turning players into farms.

3) Oh I understand, all the ten year old's make that mistake.:icon_cool:

4) I was unaware that you could only read by only knowing what other people think.

5) If you are to lazy to read it, why should I post here? For your gratitude?

Let's do this your way. :icon_razz:

1)No colours.. :icon_sad: then you surely won't like the Rainbow tribe..
I feel so ashamed,I didn't know you are a doctor.. :icon_confused: Ok Master I will stop using colours after you start using your brain..Do you think this will happen any day soon??

2)No comment..who ever read this Thread can see your IQ level..
It is an extraordinary event that you still reply after you got owned like this..
Be happy that your tribe members tolerate your stupidity and inefficiency to post worth-reading comebacks.

3)Sure you do..Although I prefer to be a ten year old kid that makes mistakes rather an 25 year old man that has no brain..

4)Well you can send a request to play in the new Harry Potter movie..You will have the ability to eliminate enemies by telling stupid things and reading their minds..

5)If you say so then yes I am lasy to read..you just can't read.
no you posted here to show to the people how fearless your tribe is,but I don't blame them for chosing you as their leader cause they are busy with the game unlike you that are babbling over the net.
This is a request for the allies of ROBOT to stay out this conflict.

I still think that Angwidd is cool...cause she knows what she wants.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am very surprised by this reaction from bdas :icon_confused:. they sound scared about going to war and robot getting their allies involved. to me it seems logic robot declaring war (although being too early in the game, it still can bring a lot of good farms) and even more logic getting their allies involved. if they and their allies can turn bdas into their personal farms, good for them.

this message to ask robot's allies not to get involved makes bdas look really scared, in my tribe our reaction would be 'please bring in your allies, the more the merier'.

and also with 3 players of the top 4 in your tribe it's also very logical people are going to want to attack them... if any of them would be close to me, I'd take a swing at them too...

DeletedUser8194

This has quickly turned from debate, to name calling. I do not play these antics. Have a good day.

lolk.madhu

I'm sure BDAS aren't afraid...!
They're a strong and respectable tribe, and have a smert leader...What BDAS is doing, IMO, is vindicated..
Plus, declaring war is not smart so early..What's the most yer gonna do??
:spear: :axemen: :scout: ???
Not worth it...

DeletedUser

meh, either way I'd be suprised to have one incoming from ROBOT. I havn't even checked out their memberlist, or looked to see if there are any surrounding me.

If it's going to be war, might as well let them go splat on our walls before there are rams to pull 'em down.

DeletedUser8472

yah

I's surrounded by these guys but they're all afraid to gang up on me

Status
Not open for further replies.