Allies of ROBOT

• Thread starter reinier.strobos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8194

Let me inform you that your post is too controversial and ruins your tribe's image. :icon_sad:

Yup, we all agree that farming is a beneficial hobby.. :icon_razz:

1)So it is a fact that you have plundered many of their tribe members..But why do you proceed by saying something so hilarious.

1)Having the ability to estimate a situation and acting accordingly to what is best for your tribe is not disgraceful or maybe the need to survive and prevail over other tribes is something that we shouldn't aim at anymore. :icon_confused:

2)They were forced to do so since they had some of their tribe members being plundered.Plus why not ask help so you can inflict more damage and receive less.
When you deal with cancer,you simply remove it.

I wouldn't say no to some good Farms,would you?

I also believe that BDAS's should modify their Tribe's profile:
We are an aggressive tribe, do not fall to far behind in the rankings...
and now the funny part..
If you are being attacked and/or farmed by one of our members, simply send the player listed below a message and he will work something out and/or pay the farmed player back in full resources.

3)You are aggressive but still you repay everything you have stolen by putting so much effort to do that farming thing. :icon_confused:
Maybe you should stop the plundering since you repay everything back to the people from whom you have stolen the resources.

Let's hope that the ROBOTs will get them selfs some extra batteries cause we don't want them to run out from energy. :icon_rolleyes:

1) Is bringing your whole tribe into war over a couple of players beneficial? If our players were being farmed, we wouldn't go to war with the tribe(s) that have players farming them. That is a drain on all of our players. We believe that our members should be able to defend and attack by themselves at this point of the game. If they can't then why are they in our tribe again?

2) Thank you for proving my point, they should remove the player(s) being farmed. It is like a cancer that damages the whole tribe. Anyway right now war is damaging for the allies and the tribe in question. Why? Because now instead of farming players have to attack other players with defense.

3) It is a joke, that trace666 carried over from the D.A. on world 5. Can you not understand it? I will explain it so if needed.

DeletedUser8194

You did not tell me that. Now as far as this whole mess goes, here is ROBOT's way of solving it through diplomacy:

golddarkwarrior today at 03:06
do u want to be personal ally

Classified today at 03:08
Due to recent events and the fact you are all the way in Continent 65. I will have to decline your offer.

Classified

golddarkwarrior today at 03:09
ok then do u want to join my tribe then

Classified today at 03:11
You are truly shameless aren't you? First you decide you are going to start a war with my tribe over your members being farmed. Now you are trying to steal members from my tribe.. How pathetic....

golddarkwarrior today at 03:12
sorry about that

--------------
This is a conversation golddarkwarrior had with one of my members.

DeletedUser

Well I must say I find this whole affair quite amusing.

i am in the immense state of this agreeal you speak of in this so called "amusement" in which you say. =P

P.S. i like your new avatar king
P.S.S. for any further posts that i might post you can merely direct your attention to the lower half of post #5 to determine my opinion on this matter
P.S.S.S. does anyone know what the P's and S's stand for?:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i am in the immense state of this agreeal you speak of in this so called "amusement" in which you say. =P

P.S.S. for any further posts that i might post you can merely direct your attention to the lower half of post #5 to determine my opinion on this matter

Post Signature... I think...

DeletedUser8472

ok

Damn king you beat me to it. Yeah it does mean post script, I also believe that the next one is P.P.S. Adding P not S

DeletedUser

k thanks, that's been bothering me for a while.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6576

lawl tribes are the funniest at the beginning.
I think they should make a world that doesnt allow tribes to form until atleast 2weeks and see how that turns out.

DeletedUser

As the best of the spammers, I KingValkyrik, declare this thread propoganda. Please guys spam away. J/k, I won't be spamming this thread anymore.

DeletedUser8472

As the best of the spammers, I KingValkyrik, declare this thread propoganda. Please guys spam away. J/k, I won't be spamming this thread anymore.

without the best of the spammer's what's the point:icon_cry:

thewaytoplay

I'd suggest another recruiter for BDAS, reinierstrobos is overhelmed.

Don't flame me for this:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Even being overwhelmed we have a 50 member limit. So people have to get in line..

DeletedUser

Wow, this is stupid. Whats even stupider is today at work someone ordered a 'vegan lamb kabob'. Nothing can compete with the vegan lamb kabob, but this comes close.

Yesterday I come home from work to find that Cheerios is in the tribe.

Today I come home to find some *cough*war*cough* is happening?

I wonder if tomarrow I'll come home to find that a couple of spears have splatted on my walls....

Status
Not open for further replies.