Allies of ROBOT

• Thread starter reinier.strobos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

it does seem that BDAS are slightly afraid... you shouldnt worry about their allies as in this early in the game their allies wont join the war, as they would see no benefit from them and their ties are not strong enough

DeletedUser

I wish some of them were near me.. Could use some more farms...

DeletedUser

ahem... my and thiz specifically requested you guys from robot to attack us!
i don't know about thizz but i don't have a single incoming!
at least send me a sqaud of spearmen :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

what's the leaders name? i wanna see his puny inits go splat!

DeletedUser8472

hmm

leader's name is golddarkwarrior. He is gonna have some friends of mine playing with him soon:icon_twisted:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I would like to ask any allies to stop getting involved with the conflict that has occured between BDAS and ROBOT. ROBOT has had numerous members being farmed by us. As a result they are planning a war with us.

This is a request for the allies of ROBOT to stay out this conflict. The ROBOT duke has said nothing to the aristrocracy of our tribe; rather, they have gone by te actions of one of our players delcaring war. ROBOT is a disgraceful tribe that obviously realizes that they can not take us on alone. They have asked you to help and I now am loaded with reasonable messages from various leaders asking if they can prevent the war.

ROBOT has not cmmunicated at all about this, I learned about the war through one of ROBOT's allies. I do not want at this point to have half the world attacking us, and this has all arisen through the farming of one player. The duke of ROBOT has not requested ever that we stop attacks to any of the BDAS dukes or barons He has only talked to that one player.

Furthermore, we are not planning a war with ROBOT neither do we want one. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

TUBA is staying neutral ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.