Alw V.S KWC and GUW

sirgivememon

Hi,
For all of those unawares if the war between ALW,KWC, and GUW here is some info about it.

A player from my tribe KWC toke a village from a noobish ALW player and both of their leaders spazzed out. They declared war and did little damage then declared a ceasefire from "being bored". However what their spies did not tell them was that we were not going to go through with a ceasefire.

Alw currently has more villages and better stats versus KWC and GUW because we have not launched our main and upcoming operation that will drop their precious points a bunch.

ALW found out that GUW was going to be involved and started a physic warfare tactic which blew up in little VTsuperboi's face. He tried telling me that we had a spy in our tribe that is a baron. I laughed as i have been in many wars with this type of warfare and most have failed. I know how to tell when he is lying and when he is not. This case he was lying. We know everyone thats in the council. All the info they gave us was from our regular forums.

However may i point out that we don't have to use a spy to win the war just as they have had to use multiple spies. Yes we are suggesting that there is more then one. They try and act like they are not scared, but everytime we have proved them wrong. Our stats are worse yes, but as i said our main operation is still underway.

The main problem proven with this war is distance. Trying a long distant war is no fun and it takes forever. I well tell all this though. When the war is done ALW will be no more and KWC and GUW will show the world that ALW is a fraud.

I would love to say that we are having an easy time beating them and i would love to say it will be easy. It wont of course. They are closer together. We are invading them so they can get support quicker when we are moving in. I will give them credit though. However we are narrowing down who the spies are and will soon find out.

I am writing this as i did not see a formal war topic for this war. Of course i am sure and i know that this is not a real concern to most people, but it is nice to let the world know. I am sure it will be fun to see what ALW players come up with now.

We will destroy ALW and finally prove to the world that we are a strong tribe. No where near as strong as Prime (congrats prime), but we are strong.

I hope to see what you all think about this and i hope to get to know some of you. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Lord Sirgivememon of KWC

P.S i will admit that our first few nobles have failed. However our main force is yet to hit. I hope to see some happy comments xD

DeletedUser

Haha

This world doesn't care lol frankly I could care less

but we will win why you ask?

We haz picturez
Courage-Wolf-THEY-WANT-YOU-TO-FAIL-BECAUSE-THEY-DONT-WANT-TO-BE-ALONE.jpg

cub_pope_face_palm.jpg

wooh can't be beat cuz you don't know what an alw is lol Idont either

vtsuperboi

Which is false. One baron gave me info. One player offered to give me his account. It will all be told who in due time.

Even the pope is facepalming at your fail 'PNP'

sirgivememon

No you wont. We are loyal to one another. As a council we check up on who says what from the council...

vtsuperboi

Nah, ive got an old friend in your council. Ill get pictures of your forum if i can.

DeletedUser

Hi,
For all of those unawares if the war between ALW,KWC, and GUW here is some info about it.

A player from my tribe KWC toke a village from a noobish ALW player and both of their leaders spazzed out. They declared war and did little damage then declared a ceasefire from "being bored". However what their spies did not tell them was that we were not going to go through with a ceasefire.

Alw currently has more villages and better stats versus KWC and GUW because we have not launched our main and upcoming operation that will drop their precious points a bunch.

ALW found out that GUW was going to be involved and started a physic warfare tactic which blew up in little VTsuperboi's face. He tried telling me that we had a spy in our tribe that is a baron. I laughed as i have been in many wars with this type of warfare and most have failed. I know how to tell when he is lying and when he is not. This case he was lying. We know everyone thats in the council. All the info they gave us was from our regular forums.

However may i point out that we don't have to use a spy to win the war just as they have had to use multiple spies. Yes we are suggesting that there is more then one. They try and act like they are not scared, but everytime we have proved them wrong. Our stats are worse yes, but as i said our main operation is still underway.

The main problem proven with this war is distance. Trying a long distant war is no fun and it takes forever. I well tell all this though. When the war is done ALW will be no more and KWC and GUW will show the world that ALW is a fraud.

I would love to say that we are having an easy time beating them and i would love to say it will be easy. It wont of course. They are closer together. We are invading them so they can get support quicker when we are moving in. I will give them credit though. However we are narrowing down who the spies are and will soon find out.

I am writing this as i did not see a formal war topic for this war. Of course i am sure and i know that this is not a real concern to most people, but it is nice to let the world know. I am sure it will be fun to see what ALW players come up with now.

We will destroy ALW and finally prove to the world that we are a strong tribe. No where near as strong as Prime (congrats prime), but we are strong.

I hope to see what you all think about this and i hope to get to know some of you. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Lord Sirgivememon of KWC

P.S i will admit that our first few nobles have failed. However our main force is yet to hit. I hope to see some happy comments xD

Wow, it's amazing you think anyone cares.

kthanxbai

sirgivememon

You do not know someone in my council. If you do its not a baron. Also i don't really think anyone cares, but i figured i'd post it just as an update.

DeletedUser

Congrats you've learned a valuable lesson no one cares wooh you have to actually do something called nobling villages from the enemy not barbs

Also trains need 4 attacks not 1 omg who
knew that

vtsuperboi

No your strategy is to be a bunch of noobs which seems to be working out.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm so confused

To confuse people they first must care

so that's a small issue with your plan

sirgivememon

See you don't get it do you? Our strategy is not going to be discussed fully in the public forums.