Alw V.S KWC and GUW

DeletedUser

Uhhhh, ALW, I thought you said this wasn't a war..?

These are VT's fails ;) He sent 5 ramless "nukes" before this too.

Ahhhh! Noble Train! Part 1 - 05:07:17
Uh Oh! Noble Train! Part 2
Why wasn't this one first..? Oh, different minute now too.
Just....Fail... - 05:08:47

I don't want to count that time difference....Apparently that's worse than Prime's noble trains.

And now I have support from him in that village :lol: He hasn't withdrawn either...:icon_redface:

I'm definitely not sitting Ad the Great...:icon_rolleyes:

Do you remember....when {BK} cut ties with ~TT~ and by some random chance you were made duke?

Remember that? You were in k6, If I remember right and you had tried for weeks to get all the ~TT~ members based in k60-70-80-90 etc to noble into k6.

God, that must have been a failure, you just gave up and tribe hopped :icon_rolleyes:

Someone like you should think before they speak, I highly doubt your trains are any better. Then again, I'll never know will i? Any idiot can stack a village, that's not something to brag about.

Yeah sure, VT is a noob but at least he knows it tries to better himself. Which is more than I can ever say for the bulk of G.A.Y or whatever you're called.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you remember....when {BK} cut ties with ~TT~ and by some random chance you were made duke?

Do you remember, how all the dukes in ~TT~ left? Do you remember, how you guys started attacking all the members in the K90s? Do you remember, that I got a few into K6 - the one's that were actually active? Do you remember, that I got all of the members into my next tribe?

Maybe you should be the one who "thinks before they speak," because I helped the active members. When I "tribe hopped" I got every one of my members into that tribe. So wouldn't that be called a "merge?"

DeletedUser

Nope, can't say I do. I remember you using the ~TT~ members as leverage to get an invite, then dumping them as soon as you got in.

All I remember is "Promote" "Leave" "Molten Fail"

Now you're here, still a nobody bragging about a stacked village. You have made significant headway in this world. You get the gold star, and a cookie.

DeletedUser

It's not a fail if it succeeded....are you getting old? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah dood, I'm decrepit.

I'm going to get VTs sit later on and smack that account around a bit though for teh lawlz of it.

DeletedUser

I remember you using the ~TT~ members as leverage to get an invite, then dumping them as soon as you got in.

I'm pretty sure I didn't dump them...I was the last to leave. You can ask any of those active members, and they all thanked me when I got them in.

I'm going to get VTs sit later on and smack that account around a bit though for teh lawlz of it.

Go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I didn't dump them...I was the last to leave. You can ask any of those active members, and they all thanked me when I got them in.

Then they cursed you when you bailed on them because you were allllllll the way in k6 while {BK} took village after village from them.

I rest my case, and I have deemed you fail.

Good day sir, I'm going to get a 99c double beef burrito.

vtsuperboi

I think he is lookin for a basher... Lol. Sorry bout my fails. Lol

theoneyoucantstand

Someone has too. Until this happens:

http://en20.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=-1 on 26.01. at 15:57
You have been reported to the support-team. Please refrain from insulting other players or using foreign languages in the future. All communication in the game has to be done in English and may not include any inappropriate language. Further incidents may lead to banning of your account.

-_- Damn allies.