An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

thebigt625

Okay, So I know that Orphan have technically declared already, but I had made a PnP already for this war, and well I dont want it to go to waste.

So whatever happens happens.

But I believe my PnP far surpasses the other.

An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted
◙☼☼◙◙o◙◙o◙◙☼☼☼◙◙☼☼☼◙◙o◙◙☼◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙☼◙◙o◙◙☼☼☼◙◙☼☼☼◙◙o◙◙o◙◙☼☼◙
By Tom S. Aka: TheBigT625
(En34: Jtt06a)

Those people to the south
Always run their mouth.

Never open to diplomatic ties?
It just seems like a bunch of lies.
Come now, open your arms,
If not then you can be our farms.
Actually you can keep them closed,
Well… either way, your flaws will be exposed.

---------------♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦---------------

Oh, you must be good, you are near the core?
Well perhaps you would like to show us around, give me a tour.

Up until this point you have done well,
But now your existence will be living hell.

This is not to say that you are weak,
But in comparison to The Fates… you seem rather meek.

You have a problem with the idea of a family tribe?
Well, I have a problem with hermits, if you get my vibe.

The Fates are going to prove themselves again,
As I finish this declaration and put down my pen.

---------------♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦---------------

Now for some metaphors and wordplay
As I pronounce death to the Orphan Stray!

We signed the papers, we earned the right
To take you to your new home tonight.

You will be a part of something more,
Once we bring you through that big red door.

Now you have some adults to look up to,
Now you have parents that will love you.

We have heard that you were dropped on your head,
But we will still care for you and give you a bed.

I know that you always hated having a family and people who care,
But we will accept you and treat you fair.

Jeydin will be your loving mom,
She will do her best to keep you calm.

I will be your Pop, and I will keep you straight,
And don’t forget: Nothing is more powerful than Fate.

☼◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙☼☼◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙◙☼◙☼

The Fates (Nona F.) take on the ragamuffin that is Orphan!

More easily interpreted: The Fates Declare war on Orphan!

:icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79992

Fates=best decloration ever..... (seconded by 1ns4n3 on world 37 {it is a close second though})

DeletedUser

This will be my one and only post on the externals for the duration of the war.

Thus far trudging through the internal difficulties and finding our way to the core of our weakest links and rectifying the best we can we still play and still fight and have been with our dear orphans for some time.

Make no mistake, changes going on in orphans have been revealed and it looks as though I will get to revisit an old friend. =)

Aside from all that, up to this point orphans has been one of the most amazing sportsmanship oriented tribe I have ever met, Lita and koss you guys are great.. bittergal you are a true and strong leader and we have enjoyed this through and through.

I look forward to the days to come, win or lose we know our opponent is strong and they know we are too.

I hope that everyone keeps these threads clean and with respect to each other.

Good luck to the orphans.. good luck to the fates.

DeletedUser79992

Mike I knew I could count on you to try to change my message :icon_wink:

Wow those villages were a GIFT, OMG why did I plan a coordinated attack, and kill so many troops in their villages, I really am confused on the gifting of villages then, hehe.

I dont mean to imply they are refugees, if that is how it sounds so be it. Just stating that this is where it started. Actually, you are misinformed on the second part of your statement. While our mass attack was schedualed to hit them what turned out to be the day they joined, attacks had been launched prior to them joining and Koss recieved IGM from Sirotilc oh their behalf (I think, it could have been a different fate leader its been awhile) requesting we stop the attack even though they were not yet in the Nona family.

LMAO -> you think one week worth of stats shows the last 2 and a half months that we have NOT been at war? :lol:

I didn't change anything, just pointed out a few mistakes :icon_confused:

Yes they where gifted, so if it took you guys a lot of troop to take them... Well that is your own poor planning (that does happen when you send troop one at a time you know).

I am actually pretty sure I am not misinformed and that your blowing smoke out of your rear. You see, you missed on factor in your response. OY joined on different days. So, for you to say that your op was planed for the day they moved is obviously a ly made up on the spot just to try and gain support.

The villages that you where asked to stop attacking NEVER joined us. Rather the players had quit and gifted their accounts to us to noble out. :icon_cool: Looks like you where caught in another inconsistency.

DeletedUser74388

Very creative Tom, nicely done sorry I beat you to the punch.

up to this point orphans has been one of the most amazing sportsmanship oriented tribe I have ever met
Thanks Jeydin and back at you, I have enjoyed the rounds thus far and looking forward to more.

And at Mike...:icon_rolleyes: like Jeydin said, lets keep it clean, if you really want to know the truth, please talk to your own leaders, dont call me a liar. I am only refering to the two OY members in K33, these guys were not quitting, they were actively nobling their own inactives when the attacks started. Maybe our attacks were too much for the two of them and they decided to quit after, I dont really know.

DeletedUser

Good luck to THE FATES, as to ORPHAN - they don't need it.

As one of their members had on his profile a long time ago :

"Orphan's get adopted
BAD things happen to foster parents...
Back to The Orphanage"

DeletedUser

I hope you didn't spend too much time on that poem....

Orphan declaration is better imho. I prefer a factual record of the war's preceedings and don't particularly like it when tribes make unsubstantiated innuendos of superiority.

GL All involved.

Edit: & this thread should be locked, there was already a thread relating to this topic.

Edit #2: In your OP you refer to this as PnP.... This is not Politics and Propoganda? Poems and Pretences perhaps...

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigt625

I hope you didn't spend too much time on that poem....

Orphan declaration is better imho. I prefer a factual record of the war's preceedings and don't particularly like it when tribes make unsubstantiated innuendos of superiority.

GL All involved.

Edit: & this thread should be locked, there was already a thread relating to this topic.

Edit #2: In your OP you refer to this as PnP.... This is not Politics and Propoganda? Poems and Pretences perhaps...

If you don't like it, then don't post in it.

Ciao

Go make some scary polls

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice poem, lol. Maybe you should start an outsourced business to write war declarations for other tribes!?

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. Looking forward to adding this to the next blog edition. ;)

DeletedUser81731

very nice.....

hey bigt..

thats poem is great..

i think it is a very catchy poem too..

what can i say...

WE ARE FAMILY HEY HEY HEY HEY YEY!! I GOT MY BIG SISTER WITH ME HEY HEY!!

jeysbabysister :icon_evil: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_smile:

DeletedUser79992

And at Mike...:icon_rolleyes: like Jeydin said, lets keep it clean, if you really want to know the truth, please talk to your own leaders, dont call me a liar. I am only refering to the two OY members in K33, these guys were not quitting, they were actively nobling their own inactives when the attacks started. Maybe our attacks were too much for the two of them and they decided to quit after, I dont really know.

You do realize that I was the one who sent the invite to both players, and I sat them both to make sure that they had no incoming at the time (this alone proves that you are lying on at least 2 points). None of them had incoming when they joined, and infact they did not lose any villages until about a month after joining. :icon_eek:

I am keeping it clean, I am only speaking the truth. You are the one trying to ly. You are the one being dishonest. Keeping it clean means no name calling, I am not name calling, that would be on your side as well. All I am doing is stating facts. If you have a problem with this i will tell you the same thing as i told swat. GET OVER IT!!! I AM NOT YOUR MOMMY OR DADDY, I AM NOT HERE BABY YOU, I AM HERE TO PLAY A GAME. I have no reason to ly.

You claimed that they joined on the same day, that is simply untrue as well. None of th OY members joined gemini on the same day. So, that claim was also B.S.

Where did I say that o_O
I agreed with Oprhans to hand over the villages so that everyone could have a front to Nona , and in that time I co-play a better account , sicne mine got two bans which cost about 47 villages ( the second ban wasn't caused by me , but by someone else , notice when I lose my k25/k36 villages )

And a FYI , you managed to take 4 villages while I was on the account so didn't really hurt the account that much

OMG , you seriously think that your 5 second trains could have stopped me from sniping , and letting the support arrive in time ??? Well if you do , then you're in for a BIG awakening .
The first trains that landed were Caedon's trains , and were fairly bad . The others I got to move defense around swiftly and prevent any sort of taking ... You think after sitting 10 accounts in Swat , and having to snipe all of your trains here and there it would be any harder to snipe them in my own account ?

Haug, if you where smart you would not even post, you just make orphans look bad. You ly and you don't even ly well.

1. Just like a swat member to deny something that is their fault. STOP DENYING BANNING AND TRYING TO BLAME THEM ON OTHER PEOPLE. Bans are always because of the player who owns the account.

2. You only had 4 villages that where frontlines to nona, you where not planning to get rid of that account until after you started losing villages, so that is just an excuse, and as i have said before, "excuses are like butts, everyone has them and they all stink".

3. 5 second trains? I am sorry, pleast post a screen shot of one of MY trains that was more then a second. (This task is impossible as none of my trains are sent in more then a second.) The fact you can't, once again proves, your a liar.

4. Your claim that you got to "move support around" is total bull. Even orphan leaders admited that our attacks all landed within 5 seconds of each other mostly. So your "moving troop" defense is obviously a bull story that just makes you look bad.

5. None of my trains have EVER been split. Not by you, not by lorenzo, and most certainly not by the leader whom has already abandond orphans. (by the way, your misusing terms.... Sniping would mean that you nobled it back after i took it. Splitting is the act of putting troop into a village in between a clearing and noble attack.)

6. Every village lost on your account, or one you where sitting count against you. So, what that means you havle lost.... 200 villages to us (minimum)? Anyways you would have lost a lot more villages had you not been using troop from villages you where sitting to support yourself.

This is probably the worst rebuttal I've seen on the forums in a long time.

Your right, yours is pretty bad. :lol:

Orphan was hardly bragging in the first paragraph, he made it sound as if Nona didn't even try to defend them, which from your statement sounds absolutely true.

survivorjane said:
Wow those villages were a GIFT, OMG why did I plan a coordinated attack, and kill so many troops in their villages, I really am confused on the gifting of villages then, hehe.

Oh really? your contradicting your tribemate. So, which one of you is the liar? (as only one of you can be telling the truth)

Too the second point, that's semantics at the very best. "I'm invading your country" is not really diplomacy. Diplomacy is two sides engaging in talks with the minimum requirement of intent to negotiate. I see no intent from either side here, so its more of a declaration.

Yes, invading someones counrty is in fact diplomacy. War is a type of negotiation, if it wasn't then please explain why all war games include the status of "at war" under the catagory of diplomacy (this includes TW). No where in the definition of diplomacy does it say a single word has to be said. (By the way, this very thread is also a form of diplomacy but i will not go into that.)

A picture says a thousand words!!!

[SPOIL]
funnymistakes.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I'll give you the third point because I simply have no idea if they had incomings or not.

Awwe, and here I wanted you to challenge that.

Forever stats are silly, especially with gifted or lightly defended cities, but come now, you and Orphan have been exchanging OD for a bit of time and any way you cut it, they have more cities of yours than you have of theirs.

Big claim since we have yet to actually attack you (the one member we did up and abandonded his accout the second he realized he ws a goner). (by the way, you do realize you guys posted the forever stats... and technically you should only post stats starting at the time that the decloration was made)

R3000

Good luck to Orphan. You'll need it. Wish my boys were closer to you though we don't get to have the fun close stuff we get the stupid long range fighting.

@mike - if they want to post forever stats let them if it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside. We like hugging and fuzziness remember?

DeletedUser74388

Dear Mike, I have no reason to lie or deceive and I will gladly back up my claims. I am insulted that you have called me a liar on two occasions now and after reviewing my proof below, I would really like an apology from you. Maybe next time before you post you will take the time to review your facts, if not with your leaders then on TW Stats. But this one time, I will do it for you.

Oh btw, speaking of reviewing your facts, Annor87 is not an Orphan, he was merely making his observation of what I said, so it can in no way be a contradiction as he has no first hand knowledge of the situation.

Finally, my P&P was intended to be a light hearted and whimsical, it was a story telling a tale of a particular time frame. The stats I used were a representation of the time frame in the story I told. I am sorry if you dont like the stats, but I never called them War Stats, I was simply showing how we were NOT at War, remember. (btw...i used forever because their are no ennoblements before this story took place, you can confirm on TW Stats if needed)

OK so here goes: to all Im sorry you have had to endure this, the first time I was going to let it go, but a second time and I need to defend myself.

August 25 & August 26 -> Orphan attacks landed on KingdomofHeaven46 & he attacks back (so goes the gifted theory) ...Mike if you dont see incommings when sitting, can you sit more Nona members, hehe :) These are just a couple reports I dug up from the dungeons, Im surprised they were still around.
[spoil]
mcya.jpg

kohscout.jpg

kohattacksback.jpg

[/spoil]

The Date KingdomofHeaven46 joined Morta August 26th

[spoil]
KOHTribe.jpg
[/spoil]

And Finally the date my I took my first village from KingdomofHeaven46 was August 27th.

[spoil]
kohenoblement.jpg
[/spoil]

Ok thats it, thank you all for humoring me and letting me show you the FACTS. Mike lighten up and have fun with this like the rest of your tribe. If you still have reason to dispute my story, please do some research and offer proof.

DeletedUser

Your right, yours is pretty bad. :lol:

Oh really? your contradicting your tribemate. So, which one of you is the liar? (as only one of you can be telling the truth)

Sure, I'll bite because this is too easy. First off, I'm not in Orphan or Nona. I'm in RoW. Next time check your facts before you lead off statement is completely erroneous. It makes you look retarded before you even get to anything substantial.

Yes, invading someones counrty is in fact diplomacy. War is a type of negotiation, if it wasn't then please explain why all war games include the status of "at war" under the catagory of diplomacy (this includes TW). No where in the definition of diplomacy does it say a single word has to be said. (By the way, this very thread is also a form of diplomacy but i will not go into that.)

A picture says a thousand words!!!

[SPOIL]
funnymistakes.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Main Entry: di·plo·ma·cy
Pronunciation: \də-ˈplō-mə-sē\
Function: noun
Date: 1796
1 : the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations
2 : skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility

You can discuss war in diplomatic negotiations, but there are no negotiations, therefore there is no diplomacy being enacted in this particular instance. Me deciding to send a ram fake at you, is not diplomacy, that's just ridiculous.

Big claim since we have yet to actually attack you (the one member we did up and abandonded his accout the second he realized he ws a goner). (by the way, you do realize you guys posted the forever stats... and technically you should only post stats starting at the time that the decloration was made)

Stop acting silly and check your facts, you finished as poorly as you started. You couldn't attack me if you wanted to seeing that I'm like 300 hours away from you. I did not post any stats, I commented on the ones already posted and Orphan is winning the forever stats and the past 24 hour stats (I just checked again).

Moral of the story: Know what you're talking about before you make yourself look silly. >_>