An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

thebigt625

Dear Mike, I have no reason to lie or deceive and I will gladly back up my claims. I am insulted that you have called me a liar on two occasions now and after reviewing my proof below, I would really like an apology from you. Maybe next time before you post you will take the time to review your facts, if not with your leaders then on TW Stats. But this one time, I will do it for you.

Oh btw, speaking of reviewing your facts, Annor87 is not an Orphan, he was merely making his observation of what I said, so it can in no way be a contradiction as he has no first hand knowledge of the situation.

Finally, my P&P was intended to be a light hearted and whimsical, it was a story telling a tale of a particular time frame. The stats I used were a representation of the time frame in the story I told. I am sorry if you dont like the stats, but I never called them War Stats, I was simply showing how we were NOT at War, remember. (btw...i used forever because their are no ennoblements before this story took place, you can confirm on TW Stats if needed)

OK so here goes: to all Im sorry you have had to endure this, the first time I was going to let it go, but a second time and I need to defend myself.

August 25 & August 26 -> Orphan attacks landed on KingdomofHeaven46 & he attacks back (so goes the gifted theory) ...Mike if you dont see incommings when sitting, can you sit more Nona members, hehe :) These are just a couple reports I dug up from the dungeons, Im surprised they were still around.
[spoil]
mcya.jpg

kohscout.jpg

kohattacksback.jpg

[/spoil]

The Date KingdomofHeaven46 joined Morta August 26th

[spoil]
KOHTribe.jpg
[/spoil]

And Finally the date my I took my first village from KingdomofHeaven46 was August 27th.

[spoil]
kohenoblement.jpg
[/spoil]

Ok thats it, thank you all for humoring me and letting me show you the FACTS. Mike lighten up and have fun with this like the rest of your tribe. If you still have reason to dispute my story, please do some research and offer proof.

*Sigh*

I apologize on behalf of Mike...

:icon_rolleyes:

I look forward to this war, snooks : )

Haugwarts

1. Just like a swat member to deny something that is their fault. STOP DENYING BANNING AND TRYING TO BLAME THEM ON OTHER PEOPLE. Bans are always because of the player who owns the account.

OMG , ok since he account got banned and punished etc etc , the other owner was steveland , who had his own account on w34 , it was simply for a merge , and well , he wasn't careful enugh and got the accounts banned , not my fault , so ehmmm , you're wrong .

2. You only had 4 villages that where frontlines to nona, you where not planning to get rid of that account until after you started losing villages, so that is just an excuse, and as i have said before, "excuses are like butts, everyone has them and they all stink".
Look at my previous reply , I let go of the account before you started attacking

Just a convo I had with keith414 in Sexy over skype , and don't tell me that I am lying (from verb to lie and not ly ) you can ask any sexy member when was last time he was online >.< this was on Wednesday 2nd of September 2009 , just the day before I gave up my account and as you can see I was offering him my k46 villages , then you can check on tw stats , and check with stacie who got attacked by those villages , that's when I quit , and when I quit it was before you started your OP .

[spoil]
f1.jpg
[/spoil]

3. 5 second trains? I am sorry, pleast post a screen shot of one of MY trains that was more then a second. (This task is impossible as none of my trains are sent in more then a second.) The fact you can't, once again proves, your a liar.
I said Caedon send them and not you , and if you deny it , I don't have any sort of pics to prove it , so deny as much as you can , I know I sniped those trains , and if they were 1 second trains well I guess I'm that good ;)

4. Your claim that you got to "move support around" is total bull. Even orphan leaders admited that our attacks all landed within 5 seconds of each other mostly. So your "moving troop" defense is obviously a bull story that just makes you look bad.
Do you have a proof ? show me that your attacks landed within seconds , I beg you , because I am positive that they did not , well , some did , in fact , zeb is an awesome coordinator so are others , but those are few and rare of your gigantic family .

5. None of my trains have EVER been split. Not by you, not by lorenzo, and most certainly not by the leader whom has already abandond orphans. (by the way, your misusing terms.... Sniping would mean that you nobled it back after i took it. Splitting is the act of putting troop into a village in between a clearing and noble attack.)
Who said anything about you ? o_O I only killed your nukes defending ....

6. Every village lost on your account, or one you where sitting count against you. So, what that means you havle lost.... 200 villages to us (minimum)? Anyways you would have lost a lot more villages had you not been using troop from villages you where sitting to support yourself.
LOOOL , this is mere stupid , do you even know who I was sitting , and when I was sitting ??? NO
Do you know who I sniped , an what ??? NO
then how can you claim that I lost 200 villages ??? YOU CAN"T , so kindly , cut the crap , and as I asked you before , get a brain implanted , and your tactics of getting everyone pissed at you so we send blind attacks doesn't really work that well anymore mad mike , at least give yourself some respect ....

Yes, invading someones counrty is in fact diplomacy. War is a type of negotiation, if it wasn't then please explain why all war games include the status of "at war" under the catagory of diplomacy (this includes TW). No where in the definition of diplomacy does it say a single word has to be said. (By the way, this very thread is also a form of diplomacy but i will not go into that.)

A picture says a thousand words!!!

[SPOIL]
funnymistakes.jpg
[/SPOIL]
It's enemy not at-war , enemy does not equal at war ....

DeletedUser

A couple of things.

First of all, nice job BigT! (a toast to you, and don't worry it's not tequila)

Secondly, theworstplayerever could never stop running his mouth; could he? :icon_wink:

Finally, I wish you all the best of luck, Fates. I know you'll do me proud.

p.s. I miss you Jey, Sir, Mike, Seol and my long lost friends, Nooch, Mad Mozz, Ganor, abigfan, and all the rest of my old STAR and N.U.M mates. Hope RL is going well for all of you. It definitely is for me.

DeletedUser79992

OMG , ok since he account got banned and punished etc etc , the other owner was steveland , who had his own account on w34 , it was simply for a merge , and well , he wasn't careful enugh and got the accounts banned , not my fault , so ehmmm , you're wrong .

Go read what you where responding to, you might realize i had said that the account owner is always responsible for the attacks. :icon_rolleyes:

All i said besides that is that once again you where complaining about getting yourself banned.

One more thing, one of your reasons for leaving your account was you where banned 2 times (now you are trying to deny one of the 2 bannings, well the haugwarts account has actually been banned 3 times so....). This is what i was referring to. Sighting getting banned as your reason for leaving an account is a VERY poor reason to leave, as it is your own fault you got banned.

Look at my previous reply , I let go of the account before you started attacking

MMMhMMMMM.... I seee..... LMFAO :icon_twisted:

Just a convo I had with keith414 in Sexy over skype , and don't tell me that I am lying (from verb to lie and not ly ) you can ask any sexy member when was last time he was online >.< this was on Wednesday 2nd of September 2009 , just the day before I gave up my account and as you can see I was offering him my k46 villages , then you can check on tw stats , and check with stacie who got attacked by those villages , that's when I quit , and when I quit it was before you started your OP .

[spoil]
f1.jpg
[/spoil]

Look the always pathetic attack on grammer!!!!

I said Caedon send them and not you , and if you deny it , I don't have any sort of pics to prove it , so deny as much as you can , I know I sniped those trains , and if they were 1 second trains well I guess I'm that good ;)

When did I say I sent them? All I said was that you didn't split any of mine, because you where saying "I sniped YOUR trains". I am not speaking for other players, only myself.

Wait, you didn't have control over that account accourding to your story.... So, how would you know anyways? If you didn't have control of the account, HOW DID YOU SPLIT THE TRAINS?

Do you have a proof ? show me that your attacks landed within seconds , I beg you , because I am positive that they did not , well , some did , in fact , zeb is an awesome coordinator so are others , but those are few and rare of your gigantic family .

Your on the koss account, go into your message histories, there is a mail there to jeydin saying that our attacks all landed close together. Although, do to one of your claims this is really irrelevant now. :icon_twisted:

So, I thought you where not on the account? I thought it was steveland? What happened to that? How would you know when they hit if you where not on the account? Unless you are just lying again?

Who said anything about you ? o_O I only killed your nukes defending ....

You did say somthing about me, go look at your original post. You said "I sniped your trains". Which you didn't, you also didn't "kill my nukes" Even though I did lose nukes on you, I would have nobled the villages had you not been banned just before it was time to send my nobles. Unless you didn't have the account, in which case how would you know anyways?

It's enemy not at-war , enemy does not equal at war ....

At war=enemies

Kinda like a square is a rectangle but just being a rectangle does not make you a square.

:icon_biggrin:

Sure, I'll bite because this is too easy. First off, I'm not in Orphan or Nona. I'm in RoW. Next time check your facts before you lead off statement is completely erroneous. It makes you look retarded before you even get to anything substantial.

Guilty by association. You defend them, you are one of them.

Main Entry: di·plo·ma·cy
Pronunciation: \də-ˈplō-mə-sē\
Function: noun
Date: 1796
1 : the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations
2 : skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility

You can discuss war in diplomatic negotiations, but there are no negotiations, therefore there is no diplomacy being enacted in this particular instance. Me deciding to send a ram fake at you, is not diplomacy, that's just ridiculous.

This is an arguement that could last for ages. anyways... your difinitions are very poor. Your first one is in support of me, and your second one is invalid, it would indicate the ability of a person to control the emotions of another person (as hostility is an emotion).

The bottom line is that war is a form of diplomacy. Albeit usually the last stage of diplomacy resulting from failed talks. War is negotiating through use of force.

Stop acting silly and check your facts, you finished as poorly as you started. You couldn't attack me if you wanted to seeing that I'm like 300 hours away from you. I did not post any stats, I commented on the ones already posted and Orphan is winning the forever stats and the past 24 hour stats (I just checked again).

Moral of the story: Know what you're talking about before you make yourself look silly. >_>

Your distance doesn't stop me from attacking you.

Dear Mike, I have no reason to lie or deceive and I will gladly back up my claims. I am insulted that you have called me a liar on two occasions now and after reviewing my proof below, I would really like an apology from you. Maybe next time before you post you will take the time to review your facts, if not with your leaders then on TW Stats. But this one time, I will do it for you.

You still have not proven a thing, in fact, now I will prove my claims :eek:

Also, you have every reason to lie. In fact, it is a known fact that 90% of PnP is complete lies. I just don't like lies, I would be willing to give my life to rid this world of them.

Oh btw, speaking of reviewing your facts, Annor87 is not an Orphan, he was merely making his observation of what I said, so it can in no way be a contradiction as he has no first hand knowledge of the situation.

Guilty by association. Defend them and you are one of them.

Finally, my P&P was intended to be a light hearted and whimsical, it was a story telling a tale of a particular time frame. The stats I used were a representation of the time frame in the story I told. I am sorry if you dont like the stats, but I never called them War Stats, I was simply showing how we were NOT at War, remember. (btw...i used forever because their are no ennoblements before this story took place, you can confirm on TW Stats if needed)

whim⋅si⋅cal [hwim-zi-kuhl, wim-]
Use whimsical in a Sentence
–adjective
1. given to whimsy or fanciful notions; capricious: a pixyish, whimsical fellow.
2. of the nature of or proceeding from whimsy, as thoughts or actions: Her writing showed whimsical notions of human behavior.
3. erratic; unpredictable: He was too whimsical with regard to his work.

Synonyms: amusing, arbitrary, capricious, chancy, chimerical, comical, curious, dicey, droll, eccentric, erratic, fantastic, flaky*, freakish, funny, kinky*, mischievous, odd, peculiar, quaint, queer*, quizzical, singular, uncertain, unpredictable, unusual, waggish, wayward, weird*
Antonyms: behaving, reasonable, sensible

I find your use of that word, then claiming it is all true, and then going further and dening lying to be odd. As you see above, whimsical generally means that it is fantasy. :icon_twisted:

P.S. This still isn't my proof, just an inconsistency in your story.

OK so here goes: to all Im sorry you have had to endure this, the first time I was going to let it go, but a second time and I need to defend myself.

August 25 & August 26 -> Orphan attacks landed on KingdomofHeaven46 & he attacks back (so goes the gifted theory) ...Mike if you dont see incommings when sitting, can you sit more Nona members, hehe :) These are just a couple reports I dug up from the dungeons, Im surprised they were still around.
[spoil]
mcya.jpg

kohscout.jpg

kohattacksback.jpg

[/spoil]

The Date KingdomofHeaven46 joined Morta August 26th

[spoil]
KOHTribe.jpg
[/spoil]

And Finally the date my I took my first village from KingdomofHeaven46 was August 27th.

[spoil]
kohenoblement.jpg
[/spoil]

Ok thats it, thank you all for humoring me and letting me show you the FACTS. Mike lighten up and have fun with this like the rest of your tribe. If you still have reason to dispute my story, please do some research and offer proof.

You made the claim that all the members of OY moved on the same date. In fact, your argument was pretty much rooted in this. If you remember the mail from sir, it was explaining that OY was mergeing with us and that kingdom was only staying in OY so we had control over the inactives of OY. If you take note of when he moved, he was the last one to move. Yet you claimed that 2 moved then. You claimed they all moved on the same date as your op land time.

Well, here is my proof that you are full of B.S. Although I do not have access to the mail sir sent Orphans about Kingdom, I do have access to things which clearly show the rest of what I am saying is 100% factual and therefor you must be either wrong or lying.

[SPOIL]
orphansmove2.jpg

OYmerger1.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Now I have officially disproven you claim that OY did not merge until after your op was in action. Which shows, that even though you where attacking him when kingdom joined, you knew, long before he ever planned on moving that he was planning on moving. I do not need to call you a liar, you do it by lying about your op that you claim was planned before the merge took place. (which was my point in the first place) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread just achieved a new low.

+1

Couln'd even be arsed to read that last post.
Mikey stop running your mouth and send me some ODDz man.
BTW handsome pic, I wonder where Shees got it?

DeletedUser79992

+1

Couln'd even be arsed to read that last post.
Mikey stop running your mouth and send me some ODDz man.
BTW handsome pic, I wonder where Shees got it?

It is a picture of himself.

As for the war, and you. Bring it, so far, every time one of you has attacked me you have lost more then you gained.

If shees had any pictures of me he could have done a lot better then that :D

See

[SPOIL]
mikepcfunny.jpg

Or

MadMormon.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Guilty by association. You defend them, you are one of them.

This is an arguement that could last for ages. anyways... your difinitions are very poor. Your first one is in support of me, and your second one is invalid, it would indicate the ability of a person to control the emotions of another person (as hostility is an emotion).

The bottom line is that war is a form of diplomacy. Albeit usually the last stage of diplomacy resulting from failed talks. War is negotiating through use of force.

Your distance doesn't stop me from attacking you.

You still have not proven a thing, in fact, now I will prove my claims :eek:

lol, first, its not my definition, its a Merriam-Webster definition. Secondly, for someone that can't spell, I'm amazed you would even bring up a dictionary being a poor source of information. Thirdly, ability to control emotions, what the eff? Do you just make things up on the fly or do you actually try that hard to come up with complete bullshit? Hostility is not an emotion. Anger is an emotion, but you don't need to be angry to be hostile toward something. For example, I could walk outside and shoot a deer, no anger, no hate, but I'm hungry and wanted dinner. Shooting is a hostile action. As to distance, nobles can only go 175 hours on our world, so have at it.

Recommendation: Stop embarassing yourself, your tribe mate has already had to apologize for you, so leave it at that.

Anywho, ORPHAN is now up 14 villages in the last 48 hours. Better stop making up definitions and put that time into making up an army to defend yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty low for Shees to try to insult Mike like that despite whatever he says.
Dropping to RL insults is pathetic.

Anyway, should be a good war. Good luck to Orphans and hope to have fun:icon_razz:

Maybe after we beat you we'll lose the tag of Huggers:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol, first, its not my definition, its a Merriam-Webster definition. Secondly, for someone that can't spell, I'm amazed you would even bring up a dictionary being a poor source of information. Thirdly, ability to control emotions, what the eff? Do you just make things up on the fly or do you actually try that hard to come up with complete bullshit? Hostility is not an emotion. Anger is an emotion, but you don't need to be angry to be hostile toward something. For example, I could walk outside and shoot a deer, no anger, no hate, but I'm hungry and wanted dinner. Shooting is a hostile action. As to distance, nobles can only go 175 hours on our world, so have at it.

Recommendation: Stop embarassing yourself, your tribe mate has already had to apologize for you, so leave it at that.

Anywho, ORPHAN is now up 14 villages in the last 48 hours. Better stop making up definitions and put that time into making up an army to defend yourselves.
Now that's an introspective comment..

I mean theres a Webster's Spelling Dictonary, and a Webster's Definition Dictonary. I'm going to bet that mike was being a rebel and was using the Theasarus, because that's just the way he; roll's if you will..

Hey Mike!! :lol:

DeletedUser79992

lol, first, its not my definition, its a Merriam-Webster definition. Secondly, for someone that can't spell, I'm amazed you would even bring up a dictionary being a poor source of information. Thirdly, ability to control emotions, what the eff? Do you just make things up on the fly or do you actually try that hard to come up with complete bullshit? Hostility is not an emotion. Anger is an emotion, but you don't need to be angry to be hostile toward something. For example, I could walk outside and shoot a deer, no anger, no hate, but I'm hungry and wanted dinner. Shooting is a hostile action.

1. Your the one who posted the definition. By doing so you took responsability for it. Don't back out of your actions now!!!

2. OMG The always stunning, "you can't spell so your opinion doesn't count defense". Just goes to show you have no basis in reality at all. Any intelegent person realizes that attack spelling, grammer, or punctuation on here is a very pathetic thing to do. Here is why:
A. Many players on here do not speak english as their first launguage (makes it foolish to attack spelling and grammer).
B. The fact that someone has to attack such things just shows they are immature and obviously can't come up with a REAL defense.
C. Any intelegent person knows that spelling is no where near as important as the message.

3. Anger is NOT an emotion it is a feeling. A feeling is a reaction (It needs a cause) while an emotion needs nothing, it just happens.

4. Hostility is not an emotion. I never said it was an emotion. That was an infrence you made. Yes I said that you would need to control someones emotions to prevent hostilities. However this is because hostilities is someone saying they do not like something. You would have to control someones mind and emotions in oder to prevent these thoughts.

5. Anyway you spin it, war is an act of diplomacy. As I said before.

As to distance, nobles can only go 175 hours on our world, so have at it.

Please quote where I said anything about nobles?

I must have missed it!!!

Actually had you read that post, you would have realized that his appology was not needed. I backed up my claims with evidence... :icon_eek:

Really? I am not to concerned with what they are doing right this moment. They are the ones who launched an op then declared hours before it landed just for the stats. Pathetic if you need to do that to look good. Let just see where they are in a 2 weeks.

Now that's an introspective comment..

I mean theres a Webster's Spelling Dictonary, and a Webster's Definition Dictonary. I'm going to bet that mike was being a rebel and was using the Theasarus, because that's just the way he; roll's if you will..

Hey Mike!! :lol:

Websters dictionary is actually a very poor source. They focus on pleasing the general population rather then getting definitions right.

As for his attack on my spelling it is because i have to much to do in game betweeen world 42 and here to be bothered with putting time into his comments.

Anyways, Hello :D I would say you should come join us in world 42, but i am not sure you have the time?

@ everyones - You gotta love how I handled the attempt at pic attacks... I actually used my real pic to respond to that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4. Hostility is not an emotion. I never said it was an emotion. That was an infrence you made.

I'll tell you what. We'll start with this one. You admit you just lied, apologize, and we'll go from there. Here is what you stated earlier:

Alright, your turn if you want me to touch anything else in that post.

DeletedUser

Anger is a feeling and an emotion. You can feel angry and it's part of your emotional state. There's no difference between them :icon_neutral:

Gotta say, war is not an act of diplomacy. War is what happens when diplomacy fails. Anyway, it's a really dumb argument no matter who's right, so whoever started it (mike) should just stop arguing back, and the comments will be equal from the last reply.

Lastly, mumrah and shlep left OY at different times, as it was falling apart through various inactivities and ORPHAN had an op on a select part of OY (kingdomofheaven).

Spin it whatever way you want, both sides have valid points for their own arguments. Unfortunately Mike, ORPHAN's points are more valid for the actual argument at hand.

Your own tribemates disagree with you, although I'm sure that's nothing new.

DeletedUser

Awesome Dec even if it was a follow up

best i have seen on w34 which is very few!

Haugwarts

mad mike :|

I meant by your = the fate's , should have been more clear .

And I left that account , , gave it to steve , he went away for two weeks . two days later the account got banned, I got asked by koss on skypeto take over it again ,so resources and productin are not wasted , I returned, accepted punishment , and was about to go co-play someone else in Oprhan , where BANG , you attacked , so I continued to play on my account to have some fun, then handed it over for internal nobling , end of story .

I don't think that it matters much anyhow , but meh , you always want to pick fights about things you do not know .

Nice poem there :p But Jane's declaration is better (not biased opinion , not at all )

thebigt625

mad mike :|

I meant by your = the fate's , should have been more clear .

And I left that account , , gave it to steve , he went away for two weeks . two days later the account got banned, I got asked by koss on skypeto take over it again ,so resources and productin are not wasted , I returned, accepted punishment , and was about to go co-play someone else in Oprhan , where BANG , you attacked , so I continued to play on my account to have some fun, then handed it over for internal nobling , end of story .

I don't think that it matters much anyhow , but meh , you always want to pick fights about things you do not know .

Nice poem there :p But Jane's declaration is better (not biased opinion , not at all )

Yeah, unbiased. I bet. :icon_wink:

Surprisingly I like you more now than I did when you were in SWAT

DeletedUser

Why do people insist on responding to mad mike honestly?

He makes you look stupid for trying to answer his dribbling non-sense....

DeletedUser

Websters dictionary is actually a very poor source. They focus on pleasing the general population rather then getting definitions right.

As for his attack on my spelling it is because i have to much to do in game betweeen world 42 and here to be bothered with putting time into his comments.

Anyways, Hello :D I would say you should come join us in world 42, but i am not sure you have the time?
Oh, well I am playing in World 34 as another name in Morta with you guys. If you ask Jeydin, or Sirotilc they'll tell you who I am playing as. As for world 42, I am in the middle of a world war in world 26. And I'm on the side with 40m less points that's still winning XD. So sorry, I can't.

Why do people insist on responding to mad mike honestly?

He makes you look stupid for trying to answer his dribbling non-sense....
No, he just makes you look stupid for trying to insult him :icon_smile:.