An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

DeletedUser

Well you have a point in that it is not necassary and I would agree with you on that strongly.

However; this is the externals forums where PnP is highly common. So the chance that he is not going to be insulted is lowered to probably 1%. The 1% is becuase I am here.

DeletedUser

Have we got any stats yet?

whos :axemen::lightcavalry: is smashing whos :swordsman::spear:

DeletedUser74388

I'm not sure how to make the custom time settings work, but here is the last 48 hours, if you go from the the time of declaration it is actually 20 Orphan, 2 Fates, I counted twice, so Im pretty sure thats correct. :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: ORPHAN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Morta Nona Decima
Players: Jowardex

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,363
Side 2: 9,479
Difference: 82,884

image.php

DeletedUser

They seem about right - early days though - you cannot avoid your Fate........ Those 20 have cost a lot of troops overall though :icon_biggrin:

Its starting to warm up now

thebigt625

I'm not sure how to make the custom time settings work, but here is the last 48 hours, if you go from the the time of declaration it is actually 20 Orphan, 2 Fates, I counted twice, so Im pretty sure thats correct. :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Morta Nona Decima
Players: Jowardex

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 92,363
Side 2: 9,479
Difference: 82,884

image.php

Yeah, unfortunately one of our members turned out to be more of a pansy than expected. :icon_neutral:

Oh well, give credit where credit is due.

Well done Orphan.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmmm....

I would consider 'heavy losses' pretty much a given at this stage in the world, therefore that's not really a great excuse because you still lost the villages, this means you must have lost about as many D troops because they cleared the village and more importantly, kept it.

I also think that 'one of our members turned out to be a pansy' is a very fickle excuse. You as a family recruited him/her, in accepting him/her into the tribe they become your comrade. It was your decision to recruit and merge excessively and create several family branches to accomodate such players, therefore I refuse to accept it as a valid excuse because it was the result of poor recruitment strategy.

For the record, is the person in question Jowardex??? Who has since been kicked??

thebigt625

Hmmm....

I would consider 'heavy losses' pretty much a given at this stage in the world, therefore that's not really a great excuse because you still lost the villages, this means you must have lost about as many D troops because they cleared the village and more importantly, kept it.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/signaturepics/sigpic70453_15.gif
I also think that 'one of our members turned out to be a pansy' is a very fickle excuse. You as a family recruited him/her, in accepting him/her into the tribe they become your comrade. It was your decision to recruit and merge excessively and create several family branches to accomodate such players, therefore I refuse to accept it as a valid excuse because it was the result of poor recruitment strategy.

For the record, is the person in question Jowardex??? Who has since been kicked??

:icon_confused:

Excuse me, Sir, But no one was making excuses.

Yuo are just looking for something to flame about.

I specifically said "give credit where credit is due" and "well done Orphan"

I was not making excuses, merely describing what happened.

I said "well done Orphan" - I congratulate my enemies.

Do not try and make it seem as though I was doing anything else -

Do not twist my words

DeletedUser

I would have to agree that theBigt625 was being sincere. I really really don't want this war discussion to end up like ours has :)

Watch out for that blue ghost... he's the mean one

[spoil]
pac-man-on-twitter-20090623-150304.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hey I ain't trying to flame, I know your being sincere and I have no problem with you personally in the slightest, your attitude is quite refreshing.

You complimented your enemy, yes. I felt that your previous comment implied that the present war stats are explained due to the fact one of your players turned out to be a pansy. I interpreted that as an attempt to justify the difference in conquers, or making an excuse for the difference, depends on your perspective I guess.

thebigt625

Hey I ain't trying to flame, I know your being sincere and I have no problem with you personally in the slightest, your attitude is quite refreshing.

You complimented your enemy, yes. I felt that your previous comment implied that the present war stats are explained due to the fact one of your players turned out to be a pansy. I interpreted that as an attempt to justify the difference in conquers, or making an excuse for the difference, depends on your perspective I guess.

They are being "explained."

But they are not being "excused."

I have been through far too many wars and been in far too much PnP to even try to use something like what I said as an "excuse."
Those type of excuses don't work, and I am not foolish enough to even try them. :icon_wink:

Hmm...
It is less a matter of perspective than you seem to think, I give no hint that Orphan does not deserve the villages it has nobled or that the villages are insignificant - I flat out state what happened, and I credit Orphan on their success.
-I think you may just be used to people making excuses and decided to place that expectation onto me.

But either way, as stated before, well done Orphan.
But this just the "B" in "Beginning."

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't care much for these external forums but just wanted to wish all involved the best of luck and enjoy the game. We are all out for the same thing... victory and lets just play the game.

Good luck everyone =)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Morta Decima Nona
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 27
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 276,427
Side 2: 238,494
Difference: 37,933

image.php

Side 1: 33,152
Side 2: 45,626
Difference: 12,474

image.php

DeletedUser

Might want to post stats with the kicked players. Just an idea.