An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

DeletedUser

Yeh mate i never got support from him... not sure where you pullrd that one from...

DeletedUser

We could go over this all day, and neither side are going to sway from his/her opinion. Through a dirty trick, a sucker punch, a below the waist or whatever, Lorenzo IS with us now, and nothing will change that.

She has definently changed the course of the war, although we would still be nowhere near done if she hadnt joined.

As for the war NOW, even with BG quitting, i dont see Orphans falling soon, its been a fun war and they have been good opponents.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ORPHAN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Morta Nona Decima
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 311
Difference: 241

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 55
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 656,648
Side 2: 2,890,903
Difference: 2,234,255

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,515
Side 2: 505,031
Difference: 357,516

image.php

DeletedUser

Forget about war results; the fates are nobling nearly 3 million points per week? Ouch!

godfathelz

If the leaders of our nations put as much time into working for the people they represent as you all do in bitching and whining in the forums and the time you spend playing this game, there might be peace on earth. mikepc is truly mad now. If any of you can manage to get away from this game and do something more productive with all of your time, you will be much happier, as i am. Good luck to you Bittergal, it seems you may have quit, you are the only person I can say I miss from here. I was curious what was going on in my first and only world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

now i'm motivated! i'm going ot be the first latin president! omg omgomg...thank you GF!

in other news: fates own most of k35!

DeletedUser

Hey GF good to see you man!

@ my Nona friends, don'cha worry I'm just recharging my batteries. I'll be back to have some more fun with you guys soon enough.

godfathelz

now i'm motivated! i'm going ot be the first latin president! omg omgomg...thank you GF!

in other news: fates own most of k35!

Congratulations stacie31. I'm sure you have earned it. Enjoy the game. Nice to see you. Bittergal, don't go back! hehe.

DeletedUser75757

Congratulations stacie31. I'm sure you have earned it. Enjoy the game. Nice to see you. Bittergal, don't go back! hehe.

Come on godfathelz.....Just because you couldnt handle the pressure of war , and sitting 10 accounts at the same time doesnt mean other people shouldnt be able to enjoy playing this game.

Kinda sad you delete your account when you started to lose a few villages, and then "haunt" the forum, and try to take the fun of the game from other people.

l_08c4d11ae60344e6beca0167b3326fde.png

godfathelz

Come on godfathelz.....Just because you couldnt handle the pressure of war , and sitting 10 accounts at the same time doesnt mean other people shouldnt be able to enjoy playing this game.

Kinda sad you delete your account when you started to lose a few villages, and then "haunt" the forum, and try to take the fun of the game from other people.

l_08c4d11ae60344e6beca0167b3326fde.png

No respect. The game is a big insult from the start. Everyone talking down to everyone else. I did not leave because of the pressure, and I did not lose any of my villages. The only village I lost was the one I took from Eddie Veddar in your k25. So please get your facts straight. And I also never deleted my account. I left the game and never came back. I lost the Eddie Veddar village because of a mistake by me. I took all the support out of it by mistake, and left it wide open. I certainly made mistakes along the way. The pressure was never the issue, I was saddened by all the politics of the game, some of the bans were correct, others were not. The game lost its fun for me, and when I said I was leaving, everyone followed me. And we started up in the tribalwars.uk.net world 2 and became the top tribe, dream team. I played there for about a month to help them get started with cooping, then I left there too.

I was a bit harsh with my 1st message, but my second one to Stacie was sincere. I am sure he and his tribe earned it, and I congratulated him. I am sorry if that bothered you, good luck in your game.

ThE GhOzT

Haugwarts

YOu Nona you huggerz !! You cheated back in the war with Swat !! I knew it , I saw you with my three eyes !!!!!!!!!!!! :p

And no I ain't playing no more , for some time now :)
Good luck everyone :) and FYI :It's snowing today !!! Yay :p

ThE CrAzY

DeletedUser

YOu Nona you huggerz !! You cheated back in the war with Swat !! I knew it , I saw you with my three eyes !!!!!!!!!!!! :p

And no I ain't playing no more , for some time now :)
Good luck everyone :) and FYI :It's snowing today !!! Yay :p

ThE CrAzY

RALPH!!!!!! come back <3 :icon_cry:

message me :icon_wink: