An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

DeletedUser

It's a shame the fates cannot reciprocate this attitude.

Update: Nona now have control of the nestrpnez account.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures and a lot of people will sacrifice their morals and integrity.

:icon_eek: what would you know, i thought you were the guy with the big sensible mouth, but now it just seems like a slurry spreader doing its job...

It's not Nona that has the account, may be a member of the Nona Family but he/she ain't in Nona :icon_rolleyes:

Shame i was actually going to give yous the account back if Lita said that she was going to give yous the L0R3NZ0 account details, but i was dismissed and attacked before i was given the chance :icon_confused:

But really your posts don't bother me, have a good Christmas don't play the game too much..
:xmas smile:

DeletedUser

The Cockroach is still alive it seems. :icon_biggrin: Recent stats are actually pretty even. Nothing much happening after Christmas. Hopefully this spices up again after the New Year.

Bit early, Happy New Years Orphan !! :)

DeletedUser

Don't call me a cockroach -.- do you really want me to take the sitting back off you o.0

But you know the <3 i get from families after these guys ditched the pretty account really made up for it :3
Stats are only even cause someone distracted their attention *feels loved*

Happy New year to both sides :) don't spend it all on TW ;)

DeletedUser

We are actually ahead in recent stats BigT...if you were still around, you would know. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nah, you guys are still losing considering you guys have had a lot of luck in taking in two of our accounts.. If it weren't for those miracles, you guys would be done :D

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call them miracles, and Orphans sure helped in the accounts leaving.

As it stands now...we are currently winning, a tribe like Orphans can always turn that around though and the war is nowhere near over. Still lots to go.

DeletedUser

I dont know what you mean by currently. Currently as in forever? If so, we have about 3 times your conquers. Conquers have been pretty slow past few days, you guys aren't nobling that much more than us. We were nobling like 15 times your guys amount when we had those accounts.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ORPHAN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nona Morta Decima
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 327
Difference: 257

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 49
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 648,227
Side 2: 2,977,717
Difference: 2,329,490

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,709
Side 2: 451,221
Difference: 292,512

image.php

15 times that? That would be more conquers then you have in the entire war, and probably around 80(not including worshipthemonkey) of your war long stats can be contributed to inactives.

I wouldn't really call that slow...you guys didnt average many weeks of 49 conquers against us if at all.

DeletedUser

Actually, at one point we had you guys 79-4 in a week if I recall. That exceeds 15 times sir. Again, that account saved you guys. You and I both know that you guys would be toast if it weren't for those miracles, and yes im calling them miracles because they were.

DeletedUser

I would be able to recall if you were up by that much, and the only week that would have been possible was when you pounded Worshipthemonkey, otherwise you rarely got above 49.

A miracle, it was anything but, Orphans played a big part in driving the accounts away, nest in paticular, if anything, the blame lays at the feet of orphans, and Koss mostly.

As for being toast if it wasnt for both of those accounts, we may very well may have lost, but it wasnt going to be anytime soon.

DeletedUser

is this guy serious? joe those accounts saved the fates? haha wow...do you just type wihtout thinking? cuz honestly that makes absolutely ZERO sense.

nest~ never joined us/wasn't stacked/didn't do anything for us
lorenzo~ jumped over to us (on her own free will) and we loaded up our new tirbemate wiht enough support to stop a significant Op orphans had to take k35.

i don't see how those 2 accounts saved us...saved us in what regard?

omg get over your stats! i don't wish to disrrespect what this war has been about and all the work orphans has done. but if you look into the stats deeper you'll realize a few things. orphans still should get credit for what they've done over.

BIGT/jtt you're the one to talk! you didn't do anything for the war effort. its peeps like you that were in this tribe that made it so hard for the members that were fighting orhpans. you had 80ksp/80ksw 10k HC and cats in a k26 town stacking it against a tribemate over a cross noble. selfish thick and through. i honestly don't want to use my nobles in k26...but heck its against you=makes it soooooooooooo much easier

DeletedUser

I agree, what you did months ago dosent really matter anymore. Sure youre still leading in forever stats, but how long you going to ride that one?

Now is what matters, and we ARE winning. As for Nest, we never sent him support and you guys for the most part nobled him out, although some trains he saw were very very bad. Almost as bad as some Lor saw. So no idea how he helped us out besides have orphans lose a player.

DeletedUser

You guys in Fates are pretty funny, of course those accounts saved you guys!!! Ask anyone not in Fates, go ask people that aren't in Orphan and they will tell you that those accounts saved you guys, at least the lita account saved you more. That account is a very significant one, smack in the middle of both tribes. Now please get to your senses and stop denying what is true. You know thats its true, so stop denying it.

DeletedUser

joe~ your posts are redundant and composed of literally no facts, reasons or explanations. i'm done replying to the same post, until you answer my question of "how did the account save us?"

DeletedUser

I answered you already Stacie, maybe you are just too lazy to read all my facts or maybe you just gets bored or dazed. The account is a significant one, smack in between both tribes. Lita knows our online times and knows our vils that are off and def. I said that like twice, maybe you missed it.

DeletedUser

Jeez you too joe...

Well YOU should know all my village types as well considering you played my account for about 4-6 weeks :icon_rolleyes:

As for what villages are what, sure I know few, but they are stacked so it doesn't really matter

DeletedUser

Honestly, i dont see why joe has had to repeat himself here, that account, like the nest one, diverted all of our attention, though with the Lor one the situation is even worse. How did it save you, we focused on trying to clean up as many vills as possible before your tribe switching stacks arrived. Even if you wont admit that it saved you, its obvious it bought you a hell of a lot of time as our attention was drawn from other players.