An Example of Fate: Foster Parents for the Unwanted

DeletedUser

The latest from the battlefield:

What we at Orphan thought was an opportunistic offensive operation upon Aelita quitting w34 was ultimately returned by the bit t who has stated that the attacks were unrelated. Here is an update regarding said attacks.

An OD gain of 8.25 million on the L0r3nzo account in the last 20 days equates to around 120 nukes (assuming nuke size of 7500 axe, 2800 LC, 235 Rams). The fates family are have managed to take 1 pretty expensive village since the account was handed over! This village was quickly renobled.

And as for the remaining incoming trains, I'm confident you can write them off as failures :icon_wink:

Now that the incomings have fallen sub-1000 and it's starting to look like their foot is coming off the pedal, I am here on the forums to express my encouragement to the fates.

Keep 'em coming guys, there’s only so much we can take :)

But hey, according to R300, it’s ‘Decima to the rescue!’

Meanwhile at the Orphan camp we are happy to declare that we have gained control in k35 without anything resembling a coordinated effort. In the coming weeks hopefully we can really gain a secure stranglehold on the k. Let’s hope the holiday break doesn’t interfere too much with any progress!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The latest from the battlefield:

What we at Orphan thought was an opportunistic offensive operation upon Aelita quitting w34 was ultimately returned by the bit t who has stated that the attacks were unrelated. Here is an update regarding said attacks.

An OD gain of 8.25 million on the L0r3nzo account in the last 20 days equates to around 120 nukes (assuming nuke size of 7500 axe, 2800 LC, 235 Rams). The fates family are have managed to take 1 pretty expensive village since the account was handed over! This village was quickly renobled.

And as for the remaining incoming trains, I'm confident you can write them off as failures :icon_wink:

Now that the incomings have fallen sub-1000 and it's starting to look like their foot is coming off the pedal, I am here on the forums to express my encouragement to the fates.

Keep 'em coming guys, there’s only so much we can take :)

Meanwhile at the Orphan camp we are happy to declare that we have gained control in k35 without anything resembling a coordinated effort. In the coming weeks hopefully we can really gain a secure stranglehold on the k. Let’s hope the holiday break doesn’t interfere too much with any progress!

So basically what you are saying here is that Nona doesn't know how to fight, or how to take advantage of their position(or what used to be their position) to stack. So it's kind of like "The Special Olympics" and you're the social workers taking advantage for a pay day. Good to know.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So basically what you are saying here is that Nona doesn't know how to fight, or how to take advantage of their position(or what used to be their position) to stack. So it's kind of like "The Special Olympics" and you're the social workers taking advantage for a pay day. Good to know.. :icon_razz:

Umm, not really?

I've not really mentioned Nona's defensive strategy... :icon_rolleyes:

However, I still lol'ed. :lol:

DeletedUser

"Dont believe that was R3000 exact words, however, Decima's involvement has been fairly limited due to their own wars. So Orphans have been fighting Nona and Morta. When Decima enters the war fully, Orphans will see a change, no doubt.

As for taking K35, you have taken a enormously small lead over Nona. We are a family however and still outnumber you, so you havent really taken control of it, and your lead is one that could change back to Nona in a hour. So, you havent really "gained control of K35".

DeletedUser

So let me get this right, what you are saying is 2 tribes (Nona and Morta) can't handle Orphans?

But with Decima's involvement everything will be tikity boo and things will change?

I suggest my friend you pull your head out of your cornflakes and smell your coffee

DeletedUser

So let me get this right, what you are saying is 2 tribes (Nona and Morta) can't handle Orphans?

But with Decima's involvement everything will be tikity boo and things will change?

I suggest my friend you pull your head out of your cornflakes and smell your coffee

Let me tell you my freind, Orphans outnumbers Nona and Morta if by a small amount. They still outnumbered em when the war started, or it was close. We were under attack from a different tribe as well, but you know that. A lot of your conquers have been against inactives . A lot of the conquers against us recently, and to what we owe the big deficiet, came from worshipthemonkey, you guys sure went after him. Perhaps a little annoyed he joined us instead of Orphans?

I suggest you pull your head of your "cornflakes" and re-read my post, i said things will change. Didnt say everything would be alright when Decima join. Maybe you need to learn how to read and interpert a bit better rather then read and see only what you want to.

DeletedUser

It was not opportunistic - I had no idea the account had changed hands until yesterday. Nice work by the new player though in sniping those trains and on the increased ODD - happy to oblige with the nukes :)

Things will get a bit more interesting now as our inactives are almost rimmed now - the battle for K35 will be a little more difficult for the Orphans as coming up against proper Fates territory - but is going to be fun for all!!

DeletedUser

Absoman,

I know those were not his exact words, but he did kind of give off the impression now that decima are about to get involved, everything is going to change.

A lot of our conquers have come from inactives: The age old rhetoric, how many times have I heard this? Those accounts were active when attacks began. If you cant motivate your players to maintain activity during war time then that's a problem.

I think we are in control of k35 personally, we are the no.1 tribe there, and the lead is opening. I don't see you removing us from there either. I think it will get tougher for us to advance henceforth, but I still think we are more likely to make ground than vice verca.

The main reason I think the fates are doomed is due to the fact you are finding it so difficult to conquer our villages. I cant see you making any meaningful progress, ever. The only way I can see a reversal in this war is if Orphan are hit with a stinking bout of inactivity or if the fates pull a magic bunny out of a hat. Progress may slow if Nona & co defend well in future, but I still can't see how you're going to make ground v us?

Tom,

Yes one of the new Lorenzo account owners is pretty talented, a spectacular addition. I was on skype as he were sniping all the trains and the most amazing thing was, not even one was missed. That includes the trains that walked into stacked villages, they were even sniped 'just in case'. If the 4th noble was sniped, then that wasn't good enough because loyalty would be too low, so sniping continued and he aimed to take out the second. And if he sniped the second, he would aim for the fourth 'just in case you split the nuke'.

The best thing about it is, he absolutely loves it. He has now agreed to take over the sitting of any account that looks like the subject of an operation which is great news for Orphan. The guy is a TW beast.

DeletedUser

Absoman,

I know those were not his exact words, but he did kind of give off the impression now that decima are about to get involved, everything is going to change.

A lot of our conquers have come from inactives: The age old rhetoric, how many times have I heard this? Those accounts were active when attacks began. If you cant motivate your players to maintain activity during war time then that's a problem.

I think we are in control of k35 personally, we are the no.1 tribe there, and the lead is opening. I don't see you removing us from there either. I think it will get tougher for us to advance henceforth, but I still think we are more likely to make ground than vice verca.

The main reason I think the fates are doomed is due to the fact you are finding it so difficult to conquer our villages. I cant see you making any meaningful progress, ever. The only way I can see a reversal in this war is if Orphan are hit with a stinking bout of inactivity or if the fates pull a magic bunny out of a hat. Progress may slow if Nona & co defend well in future, but I still can't see how you're going to make ground v us?

Ill be honest, i had a small laugh when i read it, they way you phrased it was a little laughable. :icon_razz: Can you honestly say that their troops would not make a difference though? Of course they will, if in a small, or a big way. Mummrahh went inactive before attacks started, he has since gone barb, but you took quite a few villages off him and worship who folded under your onslaught and others. Worship is the only one you have made quit.

You may hold the number 1 spot and congrats for that, the family combined still has a decent lead over you guys though. It will take some time to actually get ahead of The Fates in points and villages there.

Reason defending has been perhaps not so good, is on most cases, you have been hitting inactives. Dosent take anyway from what you have got from the actives in any way, but this war has a LONG way to go yet, anything can happen:icon_biggrin:

Congrats on bringing in such a good player for Lorenzo.

DeletedUser

Absoman, I can honestly say that I don't see decima turning the war around for the fates.

You do sometimes read too much into my posts though, I've not actually said that decima wont make any difference, in fact I have mentioned the possibility of a slow down from here on. However, on the other hand, we do have players coming back to full activity now, so hopefully that will help offset any 'impact' decima have on the war.

And as far as I'm aware, worship is still active?

DeletedUser

Absoman, I can honestly say that I don't see decima turning the war around for the fates.

You do sometimes read too much into my posts though, I've not actually said that decima wont make any difference, in fact I have mentioned the possibility of a slow down from here on. However, on the other hand, we do have players coming back to full activity now, so hopefully that will help offset any 'impact' decima have on the war.

And as far as I'm aware, worship is still active?

Well, turning the war around will lay mostly with Morta and Nona. However, the added extra of decima's troops will help, in a small or big way will depend. You mean ORPHAN had players semi-inactive :icon_surprised:

When you mean i sometimes read to much in your posts, i have replied what, twice to your posts? In the first one, you seemed to mock Decima a bit. Might or might not be the case, however, i may have seen things in your post that weren't really there. Either way, no harm done.

Worship is not active.

DeletedUser

Either way, no harm done.

Of course! Was just clarifying my posts, I know it's not too often I've had a reply form you so maybe a 'you sometimes read too much in to my posts' was unecessary lol!

I didn't mean to mock decima, I just dont think they're going to bring anything new to the table. It's just going to be more of the same imo.

OT: New Sherlock Holmes looks good though?!

DeletedUser

Of course! Was just clarifying my posts, I know it's not too often I've had a reply form you so maybe a 'you sometimes read too much in to my posts' was unecessary lol!

I didn't mean to mock decima, I just dont think they're going to bring anything new to the table. It's just going to be more of the same imo.

OT: New Sherlock Holmes looks good though?!

More nukes and defense troops cant hurt can they :icon_razz:

Yes it does, want to go see it when it comes out. Invictus looks good as well. Hope to watch that soon. That Ninja Assassian movie was alright but no real plot and bit dark at times.

DeletedUser

The dynamic of the war will change with Decima playing a more active role. Although I am confident of our continued success, I'm much too old and wise to beat my chest with those predictions. I look forward to the change, and my own ability to counter. That is why I'm here, to be challenged. Not to tell 10 people on a public forum that they suck.

Someday I would like to hear the official worshipthemonkey story, if possible. We pounced him good just after his move, he cut a few of my trains well. I sent a compliment, but he opted to read and ignore.

I challenge both parties to have constructive conversations within this thread going forward.

DeletedUser

Absoman,

Tom,

Yes one of the new Lorenzo account owners is pretty talented, a spectacular addition. I was on skype as he were sniping all the trains and the most amazing thing was, not even one was missed. That includes the trains that walked into stacked villages, they were even sniped 'just in case'. If the 4th noble was sniped, then that wasn't good enough because loyalty would be too low, so sniping continued and he aimed to take out the second. And if he sniped the second, he would aim for the fourth 'just in case you split the nuke'.

The best thing about it is, he absolutely loves it. He has now agreed to take over the sitting of any account that looks like the subject of an operation which is great news for Orphan. The guy is a TW beast.

I noticed that - after my 12th nuke or so cleared the villa i must admit i thought i would grab that villa - only to find the train was sniped - that is planning to the end!! Very well done to whoever this mystery player is - have mailed him to congratulate him.

The gauntlet has been set and i must take at least one village off him (Hopefully he will have some pity and let one get through!!) :)

DeletedUser

I don't get how your trains are being sniped..? If you send 30-40 trains to land at the same time all within 2 seconds or so with a defensive stacked noble at the end you should be able to hold at least some of the vills...

ToTheGallows

I don't get how your trains are being sniped..? If you send 30-40 trains to land at the same time all within 2 seconds or so with a defensive stacked noble at the end you should be able to hold at least some of the vills...

You should; but ultimately; this world's settings favour defenders ridiculously; and a decent defender will have trouble losing a village while they've got a decent supply of troops.

DeletedUser

I just wanna thank my tribe publicly for stepping up to the OP Nona done on Lorenzo.. there were multiple trains sent and given Lorenzo isn't as stack as you'd expect members contributed a lot on sniping trains and defending.. thats not to take away credit from the new player we got for Lorenzo as he did most of the sniping himself.. I think King Mat's "beast" description is an understatement :).. i don't know how he did it all given its a new account for him and the account was pretty damaged when he took over. I honestly thought of letting go of my koss account to take over Lorenzo myself coz of the incomings going up the roof but obviously we found someone thats perfect for the account

Credit to Nona i think this was one of the better OPs they produced so far results may not show it but they did some damage for sure and to know we're now battling the full Fates family is something to look forward to and can only make this war more interesting, Having said that.. lets not deny the fact that we had incomings from Decima players even during the time when Decima was busy with their other war

DeletedUser

You should; but ultimately; this world's settings favour defenders ridiculously; and a decent defender will have trouble losing a village while they've got a decent supply of troops.

Oh no doubt. From what I read the trains were sniped not just stacked against meaning they had time to go through the attacks and snipe each one. I would've thought that with a few thousand fakes and enough trains you could hold at least a few vills. Regardless hats off to whoever is now playing the account and as koss said damage was done regardless so not a complete failure.