An exerpt from RAM's Internal "Affairs"

DeletedUser92190

hmmm. I wonder ... What is GetRammed's opinion for all this stuff ?? :icon_rolleyes:

I agree with my co-player.

aubree said:
This person "disgruntled" or "spy" (same in my book) is classless and thinks hes has RAM by the balls, well imma tell HIM/IT to go ahead and massage them real quick while we stick something in his mouth! Mmmmm taste good?

Since Shipley is not around, I'll have to put my nuts on someone's else chin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Jyw1BGvDc

Pay attention to the world chump.

What does that even mean? Are there not 6-7 tribes attacking RAM atm?

Is that not a gang-bang? Or is it because a woman spoke of a gang-bang that you're confused? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I agree with my co-player.

I expected a more ... thorough response from you. You are my primary suspect for all this you should know :icon_razz:

Since Shipley is not around,

Not ... Shipley anymore for you? You hugged? Followed tribal policy through? :lol:

Are there not 6-7 tribes attacking RAM atm?

Nah. There are still some in the top 20 list, your leadership have not provoked/declared upon, all these weeks at the pnp... So it is not the RAM vs W30. Yet :icon_rolleyes:

robot out

DeletedUser

The only problem we have now is that whenever RAM get an op wrong they'll just blame it on the spy :icon_razz:
Wonder if we could get some tribe names changed to CIA, MI5, KGB etc.

DeletedUser92190

I expected a more ... thorough response from you. You are my primary suspect for all this you should know :icon_razz:

Don't tell anybody that it might be me. :icon_wink:

Not ... Shipley anymore for you? You hugged? Followed tribal policy through? :lol:
It can still be Shipley. Or Shirley. I'm careful about saying his name too much. Like Cy said, the more you talk about him, the more likely he is to return. :icon_wink:

Nah. There are still some in the top 20 list, your leadership have not provoked/declared upon, all these weeks at the pnp... So it is not the RAM vs W30. Yet :icon_rolleyes:
Not too many anymore. :lol:

DeletedUser

The information provided is harmless. I'd only be concerned if the RAM member was giving away trade secrets like operation plans etc. Even those dont matter much because any operations planned should be done via IGM and should pack enough punch that the target isnt in much of a position to do much about it to begin with.

I disagree. Giving a tribe a poor public image reduces recruitment and diplomatic options. More however, is the problem that the general member of RAM seeing this may be alluded to think that RAM's leadership is poor and feeble (which is not the case), thus decreasing tribe moral and loyalty. Seemingly small things can lead to large problems.

DeletedUser

lol they might as well declair on us(celts) i get fakes by Aubree(GetRammed) from time to time lol.:lol:

DeletedUser

What does that even mean? Are there not 6-7 tribes attacking RAM atm?

Is that not a gang-bang? Or is it because a woman spoke of a gang-bang that you're confused? :lol:

Using gang-banging as an excuse, and this is exactly what Aubree was doing, is absolutely ridiculous when it is simply RAM actions that have caused them to be at war with this many tribes.

If we had all got together and decided we would declare on RAM, then maybe a case could be made, this is not what happened.

I disagree. Giving a tribe a poor public image reduces recruitment and diplomatic options. More however, is the problem that the general member of RAM seeing this may be alluded to think that RAM's leadership is poor and feeble (which is not the case), thus decreasing tribe moral and loyalty. Seemingly small things can lead to large problems.

Reduced recruitment options - RAM + DRIFT = 92 accounts - What the **** are you wanting to recruit for?!?

Reduced diplomatic options - KarmaX - Your diplomacy is already screwed.

MR.MR

Btw, asalamalakum, did you really have to quote the entire post just to say you liked it? If everyone did that these pages would be way longer than they need to be and that uses up more server space for storage - a cost ultimately passed on to us the customer. So would you mind awfully avoiding quoting entire monologues if you ain't picking them apart?

My apologies parm, the forum used to turn long quotes into semi-scroll boxes, I never looked at my post after posting it. I have amended it, I was merely trying to preserve it in case it disappeared or got altered for some reason :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser92190

Using gang-banging as an excuse, and this is exactly what Aubree was doing, is absolutely ridiculous when it is simply RAM actions that have caused them to be at war with this many tribes.

As an excuse? You do you even understand the context the point was in? What is she using the gang-bang comment as an excuse from?

It's a fact that RAM is being gang-banged. Has our behavior caused some/most of the conflicts to happen, yes. No one's arguing that point, well, atleast I'm not.

If we had all got together and decided we would declare on RAM, then maybe a case could be made, this is not what happened.

Case for what? Multiple tribes vs. RAM= gang-bang. Are you actually arguing this? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

like what people do with fine arts:) we revive or preserve it:) anyway this gave me a good chuckle but now i must go into my shelter and hide from the flames and get on my account and mail my bud a few caves over:lol: he knows who he is anyway GL RAM with your internal affairs and GL to you all who thinks this could become and issue(not my personal saying but i doubt it will hurt RAM)

DeletedUser

I don't find it embarrassing at all. Of course, RAM haters would post it that way but its just common argument due to misunderstanding. Nothing so fancy about it at all. The only fancy thing was the one who posted it. And yes, you do curse at your friend. I have tons of logs of Paj cursing in every line he speaks. Everyone curses, not a big deal. Yes, it sure is fun to read, and again, thanks for the epic post. :icon_razz:

Any post from the tribe being made in public is considered spying. He who can post in PnP can also mail info to our enemies and thus is a spy. It is not due to disgust. Mind you, both of them has made up and having little arguments are always common in such a big tribe. This doesn't mean that we can't co-operate at all. Sorry to say hun, but your assumptions and conclusions to this issue are blurred.

I must apologize Karma, but no. You are wrong. We should be greatly ashamed by this. This is a perfect example of a small problem that has gone to far, repetitively, over the past few weeks (IF not longer) within our domain. Directly coordinated to mberns rash and childish actions (Not to say Laura was at a much better fault) and some others.

Additionally, you blame these explosive arguments on RAM being such a large tribe. I was Plight in w16, and the Raven family of w11. Each were very large tribes in their own right. Neither had this much outright anger, frustration and personal back-watching between their members. I honostly havent come to trust more then 3 people(Beyond ex-Delirium) since I have arrived in RAM because of this particular amount of mutual disdain between our ranks. And I have seen more then merely this post alone in my short stay in RAM. Much much more.

This is entirely embarrassing. This is disrespectful in every form. And RAMs internal handling of it, almost equally brash and hostile.

KarmaX

Yes, your post are always truly epic. You are not the tribe. Post your view, I stand by mine. Not more than 5 members will have been ashamed by this. :p And yes, we're different from the tribe you were from. And anger fuels our strength. Mberns and laura might be lovey dovy by now. And mind you, it is just 2 people have a little argument and yes, we love curse words :p

DeletedUser

As an excuse? You do you even understand the context the point was in? What is she using the gang-bang comment as an excuse from?

It's a fact that RAM is being gang-banged. Has our behavior caused some/most of the conflicts to happen, yes. No one's arguing that point, well, atleast I'm not.

Or could it just be that world 30 is actually world gangbang RAM? So when the "problems"of RAM are put out into the pnp every1 and their father feel the need jump in to get there licks.

This was in response to the issues that RAM appear to be having from an outside perspective, this "perception" is being blamed on the fact that RAM are being "gang-banged".

If you don't even understand what was said why are you arguing it?

Case for what? Multiple tribes vs. RAM= gang-bang. Are you actually arguing this? :icon_rolleyes:

No, we are not gang-banging you, that would imply collusion. RAM has simply opened war on many fronts, this is certainly not what entails a gang-bang. If we had all decided to go to war with RAM together, or were actively working together now, sure it would be a gang-bang, but we are not.

DeletedUser

No, we are not gang-banging you, that would imply collusion. RAM has simply opened war on many fronts, this is certainly not what entails a gang-bang. If we had all decided to go to war with RAM together, or were actively working together now, sure it would be a gang-bang, but we are not.

or are you?:icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, your post are always truly epic. You are not the tribe. Post your view, I stand by mine. Not more than 5 members will have been ashamed by this. :p And yes, we're different from the tribe you were from. And anger fuels our strength. Mberns and laura might be lovey dovy by now. And mind you, it is just 2 people have a little argument and yes, we love curse words :p

And tell me why Karma why are not more then this supposed "5"(Which I highly doubt) ashamed of this? Are we so content being the ridicule and target of the world? Glorified in our exuberance, of self satisfaction with the act of the deprivation of mutual contest?
That we can stand idly by and allow them to laugh at us? Come to such a state internally that even the thought of this kind of treachery has been fathomed?

Tell me Karma, what strength is there to be found in that?! Say what you will, but this "Anger" is nothing but Weakness!

PS. Ty. I try.

DeletedUser

I really think that any discussion between ram players and leaders concerning this should stay within ingame or pnp private messaging.

DeletedUser

who are you IG? and why do you insalt you own tribe and leadership? i get saying somethings arnt right, but saying things like this should be left to the ignornce of flammers and paj:\....

DeletedUser

who are you IG? and why do you insalt you own tribe and leadership? i get saying somethings arnt right, but saying things like this should be left to the ignornce of flammers and paj:\....

Lmawii.

And somethings, like such is, must and require to be told. Or forever be suppressed and more destruction ensued. Thus, only increasing the problem as is.

This is one method of forcing a cooperative change. I'am not bashing my tribe, I'am criticizing it. Regardless of what happens though(good, bad, or indifferent), my loyalty remains to RAM. After all, winning the DECIDE war is what they got me for. :icon_wink:. I don't particular have any desire of backing out on that request.

DeletedUser

Lmawii.

And somethings, like such is, must and require to be told. Or forever be suppressed and more destruction ensued. Thus, only increasing the problem as is.

This is one method of forcing a cooperative change. I'am not bashing my tribe, I'am criticizing it. Regardless of what happens though(good, bad, or indifferent), my loyalty remains to RAM. After all, winning the DECIDE war is what they got me for. :icon_wink:. I don't particular have any desire of backing out on that request.

you huh? sorry lol i wont tell you wthe reson im saying sorry just the fact that i should be lol:icon_cry:

anyway i guess i see your point but get back to growing you have been nobled the crap out of:lol:

back on topic: i dont think as art said should be talked in public but alone in PM's